Happy Maru Year!

Video, as always, from Mugumogu.

Comments

1. emmberrann says:

Happy, healthy Nee Year, Maru! I love you!

2. At 2.36 how does he know it’s there!!

3. A great start to the Year! Maru and Teddy Bear! Thank you CO! Happy New Year everyone!

4. *sells all Earthly possessions and follows Maru, to begin a new religion like
    those Disciple-guys…*

5. I love Maru’s flat face! :)

Happy New Year CO and everyone!

6. Noooooommmmmmm.

7. I think Maru is peppier than a lot of people this morning! :D

Happy New Year to everyone!!
    I asked my elderly tabbeh if his New Years resolution was to barf less and he just stared at me. :D

8. Happy New Year everyone! Maru and Teddy Bear I can’t think of a better way to start the new year!

9. maru is happy and all is right with the world. happy NewYear everyone.

10. victoreia says:

*giggle*

11. *”amen”*

12. ps: Bonne nouvelle annee , victoreia!!!
    [wonders, whether I correctly remembered the correct phrasing??]

What sort of New Year’s Day are you experiencing?
    Also, please tell of the weather you have today?

Here in NE Fla it’s mostly overcast with an occ. shinethrough of a few sunny moments. High temp today probably about 65 or 70 * fahrenheit.

Supposedly that big weather system that is across the area between
    is expected to arrive north of Fla in the next 3 days or so. :But I don’t think
    FLA is expected to see any freezes from it; it’s sitting from below the Great Lakes to nearly the deep southern states there.

13. *sympathetic giggle*

Did you ‘spect anything DIFFERENT from a cat ????

14. I don’t think selling all your Earthly possessions will impress Maru at all. Perhaps if you exchanged them for empty cardboard boxes, tuna and cat toys he might be impressed.

15. hmmmmmmmmm that IS rather a wise bit of advice.

*heads off to the UHaul store for boxes with handles AND lids*

16. emmberrann says:

Saffron.
    At least, after The Stare, did he not barf?

17. emmberrann says:

A Mlle. De Birfle: je pense qu’on dit seulement, “Bonne Annee.” But one could always have wrong, as they say in Frawnch, outrageux or not.

18. Blue Footed Booby says:

I’m thinking something more like Ace Ventura in Tebet:
    Allllllllllrightytheeeennnnn

19. maru, as always, is sooo cute! lovely :)

20. bob drummond says:

for a moment I was thinking JESSE VENTURA !!! SORRY JESSE !

21. AWW :D Happy New Year, Maru and your loving owner :D I hope you two have many long and happy years together :D

22. AWW :D Happy New Year, Maru and your loving owner :D I hope you and your owner have many long and happy years together :D

23. @ Emmberrann: Merci bien!!!

Pour moi, je trouve que ce n’est jamais probleme de (to admit) que j’ai d’erreur.
    Quelque fois, c’est vrai; et aux autres fois, ce n’a rien injure !!
    (I hope that the above says what I was trying to say; not too certain of myself..)

And as I menshonned (elsewhere/ cO in the past several days),
    while (after the first few months/ weeks , adjusting to learning a new language for the very first time) I somehow got mostly “A” grades in Fr. classes, ….

it has been 20 yrs or so since I was inside any classroom, where professors were avail to box my ears for an incorrectly constructed sentence !! :)

24. @ Mr drummond — ??

but then all I know ’bout JV is fake fighting and fake politics. I think.