Bring Eet On, 2013!

Ah am ready, got my oh-feesh-yul crown and everythings.

FUR_9583 (Medium)
Photo from Josh N.

Comments

1. SlaveToCat says:

Happy New Year from the Cats.
    Hope those feathers in the crown came from I-Party and not the backyard.

2. I like that the feathers match kitteh’s suit—looks like a fancy up-do for New Year’s Eve!

3. Um, wouldn’t happy MEW year be more appropriate?

4. not QUITE yet.

5. The wheeskers, people, the magnificent wheeskers!

6. Ooooh, I want to give him a new year’s kiss!!

7. fleurdamour says:

He’s wearing his tuxedo.

8. I bet kitty destroyed that thing in five minutes flat. Mine LOVE to devour feathered objects.

Such beautiful eyes.

9. sabrina rose says:

Yes indeed, an exceptionally fine set of whiskers, quite suited to the king of theNew Year!

10. Whee!

11. I will be right behind you, sugitomo, to also give that dear sweet kitty a New Year’s kiss :D

12. Proshest kitteh expresh ever! I hope I can be close by when midnight hits and get some smoochies…

13. Love the well-dressed cats!

14. WHY do I not have color-coordinated New Year’s hats for my cats?? (Hanging head in shame)

15. bob drummond says:

that’s a pretty good discription Fleur. It does resemble a tuxedo !!! :-)

16. bob drummond says:

both me & marlene would also love to give Kitty a New Years kiss and a hug each !!!

17. bob drummond says:

better set up some mistletoe !…(or am I 2 late for that ?) :}

18. She actually liked wearing it :) Here’s one more: http://i.imgur.com/TF4NU.jpg

Happy New Year everyone!!

19. “Twenty-three, skiddoooo!!!,” Theresa :)

20. Yay Happy MEW Year! she is the best new year queen ever!

21. Mary (the first) says:

Love them!!

22. Mary (the first) says:

omg she looks like Don King!! :D

23. bookmonstercats says:

Whew!! I’m exhausted after watching all that. need a lie down. :)

24. Ha-cha-cha-cha!

25. New Years Resolution NOBODY made: “I will watch MUCH more YouTube this year.” :P

26. What is her name, Josh?

27. To me that expression screams: MY COLLAR IS TOO TIGHT.

28. januaryfarmer says:

Beautiful way to start the year! Love the look!

29. fleurdamour says:
  30. fleurdamour says:

If we still had national crazes like the Charleston or dance marathons no one in America would be obese. I vote we bring them back. I’ll go first, need to dance off the holiday See’s Candy. (Readies her t-strap shoes and diamanté headdress.)

31. fleurdamour says:

I recommend Etsy for that.

32. SEE’S CANDY. *EEEEK*

33. Her name is Corsica Theresa. She is at SF SPCA if you are interested.

34. Queen of Dork says:

I TOTALLY dig how the feathers on the tiara seem to be an extension of kitty’s head. Happy New Year, peeps! I hope this year will be lovely for ALL of you!

35. Not for long with those gorgeous eyes and whispy whiskers.

36. I live on the West Coast and decided to watch CNN Live NYE where they show the ball dropping at 9pm our time..lets just say I was out like a light at 9:10pm!

Im gonna do this every New Years Eve!

37. Where on the West Coast do you live, Trina (nice name)? :D I live in Coquitlam, BC, Canada :D