Bring Eet On, 2013!

Ah am ready, got my oh-feesh-yul crown and everythings.

FUR_9583 (Medium)
Photo from Josh N.

1. SlaveToCat says:

Happy New Year from the Cats.
    Hope those feathers in the crown came from I-Party and not the backyard.

2. fleurdamour says:

Reminds me of this – from Mew Guinea:

3. I like that the feathers match kitteh’s suit—looks like a fancy up-do for New Year’s Eve!

4. fleurdamour says:

He’s wearing his tuxedo.

5. bob drummond says:

that’s a pretty good discription Fleur. It does resemble a tuxedo !!! :-)

6. Um, wouldn’t happy MEW year be more appropriate?

7. not QUITE yet.

8. The wheeskers, people, the magnificent wheeskers!

9. Mary (the first) says:

Love them!!

10. sabrina rose says:

Yes indeed, an exceptionally fine set of whiskers, quite suited to the king of theNew Year!

11. Ooooh, I want to give him a new year’s kiss!!

12. I will be right behind you, sugitomo, to also give that dear sweet kitty a New Year’s kiss :D

13. bob drummond says:

both me & marlene would also love to give Kitty a New Years kiss and a hug each !!!

14. I bet kitty destroyed that thing in five minutes flat. Mine LOVE to devour feathered objects.

Such beautiful eyes.

15. Whee!

16. “Twenty-three, skiddoooo!!!,” Theresa :)

17. Ha-cha-cha-cha!

18. bookmonstercats says:

Whew!! I’m exhausted after watching all that. need a lie down. :)

19. New Years Resolution NOBODY made: “I will watch MUCH more YouTube this year.” :P

20. fleurdamour says:

If we still had national crazes like the Charleston or dance marathons no one in America would be obese. I vote we bring them back. I’ll go first, need to dance off the holiday See’s Candy. (Readies her t-strap shoes and diamanté headdress.)

22. Proshest kitteh expresh ever! I hope I can be close by when midnight hits and get some smoochies…

23. bob drummond says:

better set up some mistletoe !…(or am I 2 late for that ?) :}

24. Love the well-dressed cats!

25. WHY do I not have color-coordinated New Year’s hats for my cats?? (Hanging head in shame)

26. fleurdamour says:

I recommend Etsy for that.

27. She actually liked wearing it :) Here’s one more:

Happy New Year everyone!!

28. Mary (the first) says:

omg she looks like Don King!! :D

29. What is her name, Josh?

30. Her name is Corsica Theresa. She is at SF SPCA if you are interested.

31. Not for long with those gorgeous eyes and whispy whiskers.

32. To me that expression screams: MY COLLAR IS TOO TIGHT.

33. Yay Happy MEW Year! she is the best new year queen ever!

34. januaryfarmer says:

Beautiful way to start the year! Love the look!

35. Queen of Dork says:

I TOTALLY dig how the feathers on the tiara seem to be an extension of kitty’s head. Happy New Year, peeps! I hope this year will be lovely for ALL of you!

36. I live on the West Coast and decided to watch CNN Live NYE where they show the ball dropping at 9pm our time..lets just say I was out like a light at 9:10pm!

Im gonna do this every New Years Eve!

37. Where on the West Coast do you live, Trina (nice name)? :D I live in Coquitlam, BC, Canada :D