THIS JUST IN: They’re Here To Assimilate Us

(News Teletype SFX)
From The CO NewsDesk: We interrupt our regular scheduled CO programming to bring you this bulletin!
We’ve had reports of these tiny little creatures appearing all over the world. It seems they are planning to take over the planet. Key features are big eyes with a penetrating gaze, pink tongue that is prone to panting, shaggeh ears, stubbular pawz, and an affinity for…….cupcakes.

8316242180_123211e3a1_o

If you see one of these creatures, there is only one way to defend yourself: snorgle them immediately.

Resistance is futile.

Good luck…to all of us.

COXCU
AT sent in this Prosh Pint-Sized Poodle named Kikuma.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

He’s welcome to my cupcakes! Why would I even try to resist??

2. I grew up with a toy poodle – they make me melt a little inside <3

3. *picks up pup and checks his underside for batteries* Amazingks!

4. I, for one, welcome our new furry overlords!

5. OMG…. This is one of the cutest dog s EVER!!!!!!!!!!

6. ERMERGERD! PERDERL!!!

7. Oh.

My.

Gawd!!!!

8. My friend has a toy poodle just like that, AND IT’S TOTALLY PSYCO!!!!!

9. Look at the leetle feets! *gasp*

10. fleurdamour says:

The Dorg

11. :)

Let’s file this fellow under Cute to the Nth Degree.

12. *hands la Therese a small manila / paper bag so she can manage the hyperventilating…*

13. I’m waiting here (tapping foot), assimilate me already…please!

14. I am still laughing that this precious little guy! So cute!!

15. *giggling*

16. WEE TEENEY POODLEY!!!!

17. Well, since I was going to say that, let me just retort that

Resistance is futile

18. Alice Shortcake says:

They could be in the White House even as we speak, seducing Bo with their wicked poodular wiles!

19. I hope they are :)

20. POTUS (Poodle of the Universal Smiles)

21. Here’s Kikuma having lunch, with someone’s fingers: http://youtu.be/lTdOVGmW74I

22. phred's mom says:

Have the Hello Kitty defibrimathingy (sp?)
    handy Fird, it may become necessary. . . oh,
    *coff, coff, wheeze, gasp, thunk!*

23. *sets up video of Pipsqueak the goat kidlert boinging around trying to headbutt his young doggie friends*

*hands phred’s mom a pretty turquoise blue African parrot who loves to have his feathers stroked*

*sets up an aromatherapy unit alternating lavendar and sandalwood fragrances*

*sets up the HK Defibrthingamajigg & plugs it in, just in case it’s still needed*

*straightens nurse cap and cat’s eyes spectacles*

*leaves the room in squeaky Nurse Shooz (c.)*

24. as opp to P(oodle of) T(he) U(nusual) S(ize)?? :)

25. POTUS (Poodle of the Ubiquitous Squeee) perhaps?

26. Hahaha!

27. Um that’s my video, and those are still my fingers lol. I’m Anry.

28. “poodular” is a wonderful word.

29. SlaveToCat says:

The CAT sent me, Lord Kikuma Kikkoman. Turn over the cupcakes and fishcakes or face assimilation. Scotty Dog, transfer all power to the cuteness ray.
    Wags tail, plink plink, pants, wags tail, plink plink. Fully charged captain.

30. phred's mom says:

Bless you yet again, Firdie. Lavender and sandalwood
    are my two favorite frangrances, right up there with
    melting dark chocolate…oh, and biscuits baking…
    and then there’s always warm cookies…
    hot cider with cinnamon…um, I must stop…
    fresh ground coffee…oh, please, throw a bag
    over my head, I can’t stop……..

31. phred's mom says:

“leaves the room in squeaky
    nurse shoes…” Creeping in
    crepe?

32. phred's mom says:

…couldn’t hurt, Fird.

33. fleurdamour says:

Or, The Snorg

34. Alice Shortcake says:

If I were 30 years younger I’d probably start a band named Wicked Poodular Wiles.

35. If I were younger I would come to all your shows.

36. “But Keptin — she cannae take nae mare!!!!” — Scottie/ Scotty Dog

37. If their weakness is snorgles, nothing that cute could ever take over the world. Now that I think about it, we could all save the world! We’d be snorgling superheroes! I take the name Snorgilicious!

38. Ah, the return of the Cute Overlord label.

39. Stressfactor says:

Seems to me puppers there could use a little privacy tailo action… if you know what I mean…

40. :lol:

41. Doggeh’s name is Lo-cute-us of the Dorg.

42. Looks like a tribble with a peenk tongue! Scotty, fire up the dilithium crystals to get us a tongue-hance!!!

43. Chancy and Mumsy (Mag) says:

Just too adorable for words!!! Hugs and nose kisses

44. (I think me own Da’ — literally a Kept’n in the [United States Navy, some 25-30 yrs] woulda slapped Scottie/ Scotty upside his HAID if he had such a ….melodramatic and defeatist guy, employed as, of all things, a Head Engineer, of the Ship!!!!)

45. Yes he could. I used to work for a dog groomer and he was always tellin male dogs….”put your lipstick up!”

46. Peanutcat says:

WHOOPS! Too late! I has been assimilated!