On Christmas Day, All You Need Is…

Phoebe perfectly captured by Naomie T.

1. Oh my gosh this looks almost like my cat! Well, she’s not exactly mine so to speak …it’s complicated.

2. We understand Kaya!! [sort of ]

3. To make a long story short I used to visit this cat a pet shop and we’re really close.

4. oooooooooh how SWEET!!! I would SO adopt that (and ANY) kitty!!!

5. *wishing you the luckiest of good luck, Kaya!!*

6. Thanks Fird! *big hug*

7. Well we applied to foster her and said we had a eye on adopting her but we haven’t heard back yet.

8. Love… and kittens.

9. Merry Christmas, everybody!
    /Penny says, Happy New Year too!

10. Mary (the first) says:

Back atcha and to Penny, (whoever she is) also!

11. What a gorgeous girl! Happy Christmas, all!

Joyeux Noel to Outrageux Frawnsche, Canajuns, ‘Mericuns and to all other peeps and adorable animals worldwide !!!

13. SlaveToCat says:

Merry Christmas
    Love, Kittens, Christmas, Family, Friends, and CO buddies.
    Life if Purfect.

14. I second that, SlaveToCat :D Merry Christmas, Everyone and their kitties, etc. :D

15. I’ll take love and kitty kisses and mews every year.

16. AWW :D Please give sweet little Phoebe lots and lots of cuddles for me, Naomie T. :D I would give her them in person if I could :D

17. Tinee tabbees to all, and to all a good night!

18. :)

20. Just got back to the room after cooking dinner for the in-laws Merry X-Mas to everyone in the cute world !!!!

22. Mary (the first) says:

Uh oh. Theresa’s been into the egg nog again.

23. 8O Just WHAT was in that eggnog? 8O

24. Are you absolutely sure you want to know?

25. Yes :lol:

26. “‘All you need is love.’ John Lennon. Smart man; shot in the back. Very sad.”

Happy Christmas/belated Solstice/Kawanzaa/Saturnalia/Hanukkah/pick-your-winter-festival, everybody!

(Peppermint schnapps and dark chocolate truffles in the lounge for anybody who can identify the quote!)

27. Mary (the first) says:

Independence Day (movie). Now awaiting schnapps and truffles.

28. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

All you need is love…and computer viruses. Do NOT see that movie with a bunch of computer geeks, as I did. They will start howling with derision over the method in which the day was saved.

29. About the implausibility of uploading a computer virus so easily to an alien (in more than one way) system?

I think I’ve heard that argument…….

30. Clairdelune says:

OMG, that sweetie would be real easy to love!!

31. I used to have a cat named Phoebe (named after Holden Caulfield’s sister). She was a calico, and she was fat and lazy and had no personality. I loved her anyway, of course.

32. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

My Philo is making biscuits on the super-soft throw my mother-in-law gave me (and purring), so he would like to add that love is great, but blankies are nice, too.

33. :lol: I would just LOVE to see a picture of your dear sweet boy kitty, Philo, making biscuits on the super-soft throw your mother-in-law gave you, noellesbootcutkittenpants :lol: