Lonely Puppy’s Christmas

Cuddle up tonight with someone you love.

Brilliant anima-shuns by Sanda Anderlon.

Comments

1. Martha in Washington says:

So glad Lonely Puppeh found a friend! Nobody should be alone at Christmas!
    I get to see my son today! Home from an 8-month deployment! Sempre Fi! It’s gonna be a perfect Christmas at my house!

2. Jackie Rose says:

So happy for you! Give your son a hug and our sincere thanks!

3. Awww, now I want a little blorpy birdie whom I would make a bed for to sleep in my room too.

4. Woot! That’s awesome, Martha. Have a great holiday with your son.

5. Aww, schweetness *breaks down sobbing*

6. Aww, I feel all warm and foozy inside :D

7. Hurrah and best wishes.

8. Mary (the first) says:

Yes, give your son a hug and our thanks! YAY

9. Hugz for Martha and son.

10. I wish you and your son a very merry Christmas.

11. Urgh. I was feeling alone before this. Now I’m still alone *and* I feel bad because I don’t have a small birdlet companion. Pleh.

12. Look at that little birdie-bed! Adorabuls.

13. That is so frickin adorable. Awww.

14. *gives la Therese a b’ankie and a teddy beauw*

15. *weeping copiously* You guys!

16. Thanks to you and your son for your service.

17. AWW :D Give your son a BIG HUG for me from up here in Canada and I am sending you a BIG CYBER HUG (I wish I could give you one in person), Martha in Washington :D

18. Huge hugs to you, your son, and all your loved ones! And all of you other CO’ers! Hugs to everyone!

19. Did you cry, too? I was all verklempt and then all giddy at the ending. Stupid animated thing got me all emotional! :)

20. O.k. NOW who’s cutting onions ??
    Happy Holidays to my brothers & sisters in Teh Cute !

21. awww that must be such a great feeling Martha in Washington :) Tell your son thanks for all he’s done. :) Our family knows how that feels to see them after so long too :) So enjoy your time.
    And to the rest of you…happy holidays!!!

22. Merry Christmas to everyone! Especially to those who sometimes feel like a lonely poppy!

23. Sorry, poppies must be on my mind. I wanted to type “puppy”

24. Merry Christmas to you and your son, Martha. Please thank him for his service and give him some extra hugs from all of us.

25. Martha in Washington says:

Awww…CO peeps are the BEST! Thanks everybody! *reapplying streaked mascara from the cryingks*

PS-He has been hugged within an inch of his life! :)

26. Susie-Qute says:

Excellent

27. pupfanatic says:

Me too!

28. This was so cute !!!!

29. I think that Lonely you-know-who, Emo Bun, Emo Pony and Henri the Existentialist Frawnsche chat ought to have a Protest of Holiday Cheerfulness Event together.

Who knows??? They might end up accidentally enjoying themselves??? ;)

30. Also — I just watched it a second time and noticed that L.P. gave a Teddy Beauw to the birdie!!!

*melts*