Lonely Puppy’s Christmas

Cuddle up tonight with someone you love.

Brilliant anima-shuns by Sanda Anderlon.

1. Martha in Washington says:

So glad Lonely Puppeh found a friend! Nobody should be alone at Christmas!
    I get to see my son today! Home from an 8-month deployment! Sempre Fi! It’s gonna be a perfect Christmas at my house!

2. Huge hugs to you, your son, and all your loved ones! And all of you other CO’ers! Hugs to everyone!

3. awww that must be such a great feeling Martha in Washington :) Tell your son thanks for all he’s done. :) Our family knows how that feels to see them after so long too :) So enjoy your time.
    And to the rest of you…happy holidays!!!

4. I wish you and your son a very merry Christmas.

5. Thanks to you and your son for your service.

6. Hugz for Martha and son.

7. Hurrah and best wishes.

8. Mary (the first) says:

Yes, give your son a hug and our thanks! YAY

9. Woot! That’s awesome, Martha. Have a great holiday with your son.

10. AWW :D Give your son a BIG HUG for me from up here in Canada and I am sending you a BIG CYBER HUG (I wish I could give you one in person), Martha in Washington :D

11. Jackie Rose says:

So happy for you! Give your son a hug and our sincere thanks!

12. Merry Christmas to you and your son, Martha. Please thank him for his service and give him some extra hugs from all of us.

13. Martha in Washington says:

Awww…CO peeps are the BEST! Thanks everybody! *reapplying streaked mascara from the cryingks*

PS-He has been hugged within an inch of his life! :)

14. Awww, now I want a little blorpy birdie whom I would make a bed for to sleep in my room too.

15. pupfanatic says:

Me too!

16. Aww, schweetness *breaks down sobbing*

17. *gives la Therese a b’ankie and a teddy beauw*

18. Aww, I feel all warm and foozy inside :D

19. Urgh. I was feeling alone before this. Now I’m still alone *and* I feel bad because I don’t have a small birdlet companion. Pleh.

20. Look at that little birdie-bed! Adorabuls.

21. That is so frickin adorable. Awww.

22. *weeping copiously* You guys!

23. Did you cry, too? I was all verklempt and then all giddy at the ending. Stupid animated thing got me all emotional! :)

24. O.k. NOW who’s cutting onions ??
    Happy Holidays to my brothers & sisters in Teh Cute !

25. Merry Christmas to everyone! Especially to those who sometimes feel like a lonely poppy!

26. Sorry, poppies must be on my mind. I wanted to type “puppy”

27. Susie-Qute says:

28. This was so cute !!!!

29. I think that Lonely you-know-who, Emo Bun, Emo Pony and Henri the Existentialist Frawnsche chat ought to have a Protest of Holiday Cheerfulness Event together.

Who knows??? They might end up accidentally enjoying themselves??? ;)

30. Also — I just watched it a second time and noticed that L.P. gave a Teddy Beauw to the birdie!!!