Spiny Stocking Stuffers

The Perfect Stocking Stuffer! Fits right in!

8269707891_71a00afb78_o
Deb K. reports from Down Undah: “I saw some really cute photos on the internet of some gorgeous ‘puggles’ at Perth Zoo. I think the Australian native echidnas give hedgehogs a run for their money!”

8270773720_3a56b1c747_o
“The photo where the puggle Babbin has his little tongue out is so so cute I had to share!”

8270773990_cdec6f2bed_o
More on Perth Puggles from WAtoday.com.

Comments

1. This is not a real animal, it is a cartoon.

2. Woah! That’s an impressive tongue!

3. kibblenibble says:

I know what you mean, skippymom. :-P

4. Cutest tongue EVAR.

5. Here’s a fun thing to do with the first picture. Pretend that the scale is reading 390 pounds and imagine how big this guy would be.

6. That reminds me. I really must shave my legs soon.

7. Pretty sure Gene Simmons has trademarked that tongue.

8. That tongue just made me giggle & want to know what it would feel like on MY hand.
    But then I giggle when my hand gets licks from my cats. “it TICKLES !!!!”

9. Babbin’s momma looks like she belongs in an ’80s hairband. Too qte!

10. bookmonstercats says:

11. Kari Callin says:

Stocking stuffer that fits right in! Yep, but it’s heck getting it back out! ;)

12. Check out his big toes! (O_o)

13. prehistoric, even

14. I want to be first in line to snuggle the puggle!

15. Oooh, that sorta scared me. Imagine, then how long the tongue would be! O.o

16. lisaLASSIE says:

*gently moving in front of Lisa. “Sorry, Lisa, but I have a migraine tonight and I have heard that puggle snuggles can cure them. Plus, I am Lisa Sr. Thank you. Now….bring out the puggle, please,”*

17. it is

18. *Grumbles and gets in line behind Lisa*

19. Elaine From L.A. says:

I’ve Wuuuuuved Puggles ever since I saw Beau’s photo on on Zoo Borns:

But I still Wuuuv Heggies, too :~)

20. whawhawhatsis says:

Puggles are everywhere right now, it seems! This one is particularly insanely adorable — that tongue is ridiculous! :)

21. I’ll just leave this here:

22. ahhh! what does that thing grow up to be?!?!?!

23. Alice Shortcake says:

‘Tis a brand spanking new echidna.

24. Don’t forget to put your name on that lunch box!

25. I call matchingks in the first pic and then I guess I’ll phone in ded for the rest, including the video. My only question is… why am I not that woman feeding and cleaning that puggle??? The injustice just never ends!

26. WIN!!!!

27. Alice Shortcake says:

“I’m forever blowing bubbles, milky bubbles in the air…”

28. They look so…squishy. I really want to poke one now.