Unbalanced Nutrition

A safety reminder from Cute Overload: Dining and gymnastics don’t mix! So save the floor routine until after dinner, and bon appétit.

1. The original “Chow Hound”

2. And the Russian judge scores that a 9.5!!

3. fleurdamour says:

4. SlaveToCat says:

Needs to swallow to redistribute the weight to the back end in order to maintain equilibrium.

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL, I can’t breath send a Saint Bernard with oxygen and brandy.

5. *with a bonus humorous note on the barrel*

6. The Nomanians, coached by Belly Karolyi, dominate this sport.

7. Who can forget their greatest star, Nadia Comeandeatcheese?

8. Ok…by far my favorite. You crazy!

9. Nice!

10. Best internet video ever! :-)

11. The definitive definition of “Bowled Over”

12. ftw

13. Bravo!

14. I bet their house is covered in those training pads. Is that a boston terrier pup? Absolutely adorable.

15. That’s why its recommended to always wear your seatbelt.

16. Your eat-belt, perhaps?

17. Although many people are familiar with the Yoga position “Downward Dog”, this terrier is demonstrating perfect form for the lesser known “Upward Dog”. :-)
    And, this video is a perfect example of why I love Cute Overload so much! Absolutely wonderful!!

18. My pupster soul-mate! I get just that excited about food. Best cure for the Wednesdays, EVER!

19. Best. Puppy. EVER.

20. DaytimeDeb says:

(Something that will never be said about me): Don’t ever tie a balloon to his tail…Puppy’s back end needs to be anchored down to keep him from flying away.

21. You know, I’d probably reach my weight loss goal much sooner if I balanced on my hands while eating… I’ll give that a shot.

Great video! I wouldn’t be able to stop laughing if I lived with this puppeh.

22. The yoga approach. Sounds good.

23. I think it’s worth a try, though it could result in a broken nose… I’ll keep you posted.

24. I think I’ll try it too.

25. Blue Footed Booby says:

This isn’t the first vid I’ve seen where a puppy does this. Is it the result of excess enthusiasm? Is it some physiological/neurological thing? Poltergeists?

26. Blue Footed Booby says:

I *always* forget that the “P” word (no, the other one) gets you in moderation. I really, really want an explanation for how the moderation algorithm works.

27. During one of our conversations yesterday,we requested an app for that. I think it’ll be coming right after the NOMTOM coffee table book…

28. Maybe he doesn’t have enough concentration to control his south end when his north end is busy nomming.

29. Blue Footed Booby says:

You’d think gravity would take care of that, unless there’s some kind of spring tension I’m not accounting for.

30. Sooo, excited at the nomming. This is what I look at at every meal. That’s probably why I’m on Weight Watchers, too!

31. warrior rabbit says:

Did anyone else see that heartwarming story on CNN about the ‘comfort dogs’ that traveled from Illinois to Newtown to provide some solace? Lovely idea (an Episcopal Charity function), and I’m sure they’re helping loads. It was a Gary Tuchman story; he often seems to get to do animal stories.

32. I saw that story on CNN and I was incredibly touched by it. So much kindness is coming out of such a tragic event.

33. warrior rabbit says:

Indeed. Or here, pics of them in action:

And the Tuchman piece (he delights in introducing each dog):

Oops, Lutheran not Episcopalian as I misspoke earlier. Or mistyped. Whatever.

Dogs bring such joy to people. Even the darkest clouds lift a little.

34. This is the strangest eating disorder I’ve ever seen!

35. This is the height of redonkulousness.

36. Trying to plank and chow. Un-possible!

37. laughing so hard i’m crying and have the hicchups (sp?) and i woke up my snoring husband. love baby bostons and i love nom-tom’s “eating and gymnastics don’t mix.” so funny!