Beef, It’s What’s for Dinner

Robbin K. says, “This is Toby, but my husband and I call him Kobe Beef.
He’s our 4-month-old Pembroke Welsh Corgi, who has one blue eye and a delightfully heart-shaped nose.
 P.S. I am Monty’s hoomin’s niece.”

A nommible feast fit for any palate!

Tongue-hance!

Comments

1. Lewis n' Clark says:

Hurry up and look at this CO peeps; I predict this puppeh will have no earsies left after traceylee sees this

2. Mary (the first) says:

He still has earsies… and total sweetness .. I needed this

3. katrinab73 says:

loff the tongue-hance!!

4. eez thees theee same corgi/ Tobeeee who wuz een a photo on CO the other day, sitting on a park bench and looking adorabs????

5. Tracylee can take the earsies; I’ll take the teeny tiny tongue! *drops unconscious on the floor from overstimulation*

6. Seriously, if you check his right flank, there’s a little GUND tag.

7. What nobody has beeped his nose yet? Here’s my chance!
    BEEP BEEP BOP

8. NOMNOMNOM *ahem*

er… I guess that wasn’t exactly an invitation to nom, uh, was it…?

9. Crud, guess I didn’t close that bracket.

My point still stands! Much like those delicious earsies!

10. :D!

11. Hey, if I had only seen the tongue-hance I would have thought red panda!

12. *offers a ton of tasty, juicy carrots for tracylee to nom*
    Here hon, these should help you over the worst!

13. Shut the front door!! Is CO trying to keel me ded?? This is an outrage and something up with which I will not put (no dangling participles for me). :)

14. @ Rachael: :)

15. *pulls a b’ankie up to sugitomo’s chin*

16. Me too! :)
    What a sweet adorable puppeh!!
    The tongue-hance has made me quite DED.

17. Exactily!!

18. michelle b adams says:

Aaagh! I have been searching for a rescue corgi or one to purchase and I just about cannot take any more! Ees trajique, no???? Someday my stubbular prince or princess will come, yes?

19. Oui, eet ees trajique!! You have been looking at petfinder.com, I presume?

20. lisaLASSIE says:

And Corgi Rescue groups? And regular shelters?

21. DaytimeDeb says:

Kobe Beef: It’s what’s for dinner. Or a snack. Oh those ears! That nose! Yummy!

22. DaytimeDeb says:

Doh! I didn’t even read the headline. I was so excited to see little Toby/Kobe that I just went straight to the pic and then made a comment. Time to slow down, breath, enjoy my time on C.O….