All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

and the 2013 CO Calendar. [Get yours here! -Ed]

IMG_8757
Photo by: Unknown.

Comments

1. warrior rabbit says:

Two pigs in jammies… Um, Meg’s?

2. rescue gal says:

Peegs in Pj’s!

3. kibblenibble says:

There’s also a Grinch, some superheroes…other objects not readily identifiable with my poor eyesight… eclectic! By the way I got my CO page-a-day calendar yesterday. I am well prepared for 2013, at least in the Qte department. :-)

4. What pig is that? I don’t think I know a pig with a T name.

5. Lewis n' Clark says:

are there prezzies for Bea & Boo and Goose?

6. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, me either, it looks kind of like Piglet but why the “T” ??

7. I spy Star Blecch and computerology Tree Bling !!!

8. The pigs are Toot & Puddle from one or more books by Tasha Tudor — & I’m jealous!!

9. It’s Holly Hobbie … and yes, Toots and Puddle are the best! (And so is Tasha Tudor, creator of Corgi Town …)

10. This tree is a testament to pop culture. The first thing I noticed was Toot! (Holly Hobbie), then Grinch, Superman, Batman, the shuttlecraft, Charlie Brown, Peppermint Patty, Pigpen, Snoopy, Schroeder, Lucy, Linus, Franklin, Sally, Woodstock) Hermie from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus, and more Star Trek…and I’m thinking Hot Wheels(?)…Cool. Really cool.

11. One of these BETTUH be under MY tree. Papamunk has been forewarned. :D

12. This twee makes me vewwy happy.

13. Loving the Peanuts Christmas paper!

14. The Enterprise and shuttlecraft ornaments!!! WIN.
    I also covet the Peanuts wrapping paper.

15. Batman, Superman AND Grinch ornaments? I approve of this tree. :)

16. Didn’t even notice that one. This whole thing is made of fan geek win.

17. I just noticed there is Spock, and also what looks like a communicator above Superman. FAB!
    Sort of related…just saw the latest trailer for the new Star Trek movie. WANT TO SEE NOW!

18. Oh, it’s Toot from Holly Hobbie’s Toot and Puddle books. I’m sure the other pig must have a P on its suit. As a children’s librarian, I am deeply embarrassed that I didn’t figure this out yesterday.

19. Oops, just commented on this above, then read these. Even more embarrassed. Going to sit in the corner for a while.

20. i got one!!!!! :D