What’s All This Monday Morning Malarkey?

Rosy is having none of it. Bring on the satin eye mask, room service and the Zzzzzs!

8270763678_e5a70c5fe4_b
Sabrina T. says her pomeranian refuses to get out of bed on Mondays.

Comments

1. Good policy. I may have to adopt it here.

2. Alexander(the Great) says:

Looks like a sleepy red panda!

3. *applauds puppy wildly before going back to bed *

4. phred's mom says:

Rosie’s got the right idea. Especially
    today – grey, damp, chilly, and sad
    here in the NE. Where’s my lavender
    eye pillow?

5. The leeps, people! The smiley rosy leeps!

6. lisaLASSIE says:

Ha! Glad I’m not the only one whose immediate thought was: “how come they have a red panda!?”

7. warrior rabbit says:

It’s grey, damp, chilly, and sad in San Diego this morning, too. Although, minus the sadness, the weather stuff is a nice change.

8. Where are you, phred’s mom? I’m in MA.

9. Mary (the first) says:

Ditto in the NW.. as usual this time of year (not the sadness)

10. phred's mom says:

Currently in North Jersey,
    but moving to Bucks County, PA.

11. What Earwig said. :)

12. Martha in Washington says:

I also thought “Red Panda in a Blanket! Cool!”

13. Reminds me of my cat every morning when I get up for work.

She gives me this, “Ha-ha” look and rolls back over.

14. Martha in Washington says:

I can almost feel the warmth and coziness from here! Really, REALLY wanna crawl back in bed now!

15. This is how I woke up this morning, without the smiling leeps.

16. I have determined that the reason I have such a hard time getting up every morning is because I’m surrounded by five or six warm fuzzy purring cat bodies…

17. Chloe looks at me like, “What in the world are you doing getting out of bed? Have you gone crazy?” Every. Stinking. Day.

18. It’s snowing here in Québec. perfect day to stay in bed or in front of a warm fire. Looks like we’re going to have a white Christmas after all.

19. Is it pretty? :D

20. Don’t forget the deluxe reelaxing noises machine, set to “Windchimes in the Monsoon.”

21. phred's mom says:

bien sur, Theresa. c’est jolie.

22. My dog pouts at me terribly when I don’t sleep in with her. She’s more than happy to burrow under the blankets and totally ignore my pleas of “Kayla, c’mon, get outta bed, I’ve got to go to work!”
    Then she’ll “woo” at me when I get home, and kick her hind legs furiously. Maybe I should just work from home…