Santa’s Secret Revealed!

How can Santa climb down every chimney in just one night? He can’t! Now, for the first time, Cute Overload reveals the North Pole’s most closely-guarded secret: a worldwide army of trained cats, as seen in this smuggled training video:

Unfortunately, not every student makes the cut:

Comments

1. And the other cat says “we told you, ‘No cameras!'”

2. I see the resemblence…

3. Spidercat!

4. Most brilliant cat ever! *clap clap clap*

I especially love when he stops midway to say “I have total control over this sitchuashons..”

5. fleurdamour says:

Superpowers!

6. ERMEGERD.

The kitty high-fives at the end. Oh my. Words fail.

7. Only a cat would simply ignore the laws of physics just because s/he felt like it

8. *sings* Spider cat, spider cat, does whatever a spidercat does…..

9. A+

10. My thoughts exactly… :)

11. Blue Footed Booby says:

I like how the other cat jumps him immediately after he gets down.

I also love that his name is evidently Piggy.

12. Other cat: “Hey, what the heck did you do with your paws? I wanna know! Think you’re so cool with your stupid adhesive paws, huh? I’m gonna find out how you did it, and then *I’m* gonna climb down the fridge! How d’ya like *that*, huh?”

13. Like a boss!

14. fleurdamour says:

Superpawers!

15. fleurdamour says:

Maybe the cats have a map to all the cracks in time and space where laws of nature do not apply.

16. fleurdamour says:

Puss in Anti-Gravity Boots

17. lisaLASSIE says:

CO, I hate to question anything you say because I know that you have a highly trained staff of highly trained….staff. However, I must question this assertion. It would require millions of cats around the world to: 1. follow commands. 2. work. And while the video proves they are physically capable, I must question their psychological capability. Humbly submitted for your conseederashuns.

18. hehe, climbing kitteh looks just like my neighbor’s cat, Lily. Very sweet girl.

19. So that’s why the presents always had cat hair on them.

20. lisaLASSIE says:

Oh boy, peeps. I have learned a very hard lesson. You must never, ever, ever question anything CO says, especially when it comes to the hard work ethic of ever-obedient cats! Now I am cast into the Mod Lounge alone and afraid. And hungry and thirsty and admonished. Hmmmm, but do I see fresh hot chocolate with real whipped cream and a new yellow cake with extra double chocolate fudge frosting? But still, I’m reeling from the humiliation. (nom nom nom)

21. Whisper to me what you said so I can get thrown into the Mod Lounge too. I am so in the mood for hot chocolate with real whipped cream, not to mention that cake thingie. Holy smokes!

22. Martha in Washington says:

Don’t touch the cake! It’s for the Christmas party! Wait till the rest of us get there! :)

23. (urp, excuse me). Um, never mind what I said about the cake. Sorry, Martha. Somehow I seemed to have mistaken a cake plate with nothing but a lot of crumbs for a lovely whole cake. (ur, excuse me). (whispers to Rachael and then welcomes her into the Mod Lounge.) Ok, I’m off to Mod Kitchen to whip up a new cake for the party. (Urp, excuse me). excuse me!

24. LOL! :-D I love how the kitteh stops mid way down and gives everyone the “What???” look, as if s/he isn’t doing anything remotely odd.

25. HAW

26. Exactly. :D

27. Ex-actly.

28. Part of every cat’s skillset.

29. Yep :lol: