“You Win!”

No Elaine F., we all win!

She adds, “I started playing the hand slap game (aka hot hands) to help my dog Lucy, a rescue, come out of her shell and do some seo services. Doggie SEO, you know? Now she’s a pro! She will challenge anyone to a game!”

Comments

1. Lucy looks like our first puppeh Kayla (RIP) who also loved to play. YEA for rescues and rescuers. Lucy and Elaine = many happy years.

2. I wanna play, I wanna play, am I next huh huh huh.
    (Warning, hot hands not suitable for play with kitties with pointy parts. Puppies only)

3. Isn’t that the sweetest thing at the end?!

4. Yay, Lucy learned to play!

5. Skippy is good at this game, but he takes it way too seriously so I don’t often do it with him.

6. I did a little snort-laugh at the end of that video :D

7. That’s just lovely! What a sweet relationship – yay for both the rescuer and rescuee. Thanks for sharing.

8. kibblenibble says:

Lucy has the sweetest eyes.

9. I love the paw-hand stack at the end, and I am particularly fond of Lucy’s side eye glance at the camera at about :21. Yay to Elaine for rescuing Lucy and providing her such a good life!

10. Heart cockles: warmed. Thank you Elaine and Lucy!

11. Yay to Elaine for rescue!!
    Lucy is sooo beautiful. :)

12. I seem to have something in my eye. *sniffle*

13. Jackie Rose says:

I’m with you, pookie. Pass the tissues.

14. Same here. This made my day!

15. boy did that turn a frown upside down

16. Yay, for Elaine and Lucy.

17. ShazzaNorth says:

Our beloved cat Cooper (RIP), used to play this with me. He never ever used his claws – and still always managed to win!

18. Shelter pets are awesome!

19. Patty cake, patty cake, bake my brain!

20. I can’t even express how happy this makes me. A rescue who finds a forever home and learns how to play? Honestly, life doesn’t get any better. Yay for Elaine and Lucy!!!

21. What a sweet ending to that video!! So cute, I love it!

22. animallover says:

LUV IT LUV IT!!!!

sorry about the caps. Its just a cuteness overload!

23. I used to play this game with my cat Nikka! instead of “hot hands” we called it “hot paw”. :)

24. aw go ahead wif da caps it didn’t hurt a THING :)

25. ?

26. What a gorgeous dog. And so cute, too.

27. animallover says:

Thx

28. I keep coming back to watch this…again…and again. It just makes me happy.

29. lol!

30. pupfanatic says:

I thought we made up that game at my house!!! We call it “Hot Paws”, and used to play it w/ my late beloved Jiffy.

That Lucy is just edible. God, just one bite!

31. those sweet eyes! that face!! oh you good hooman you!!

32. Does anyone else call this game “lobster claws”? That was what my brother and I called it.

33. Truly sweet. Like a mommy playing with her bebeh.

34. Awwwww, what a sweet, sweet pupster.

35. Sooooooo sweeeeeeet!!!

36. OMG!!
    Lucy looks just like my little dog “Baby” that I lost :(

37. Just love that “I’m so happy I can’t stand it so I have to roll over to have my belleh rubbed” at the end!

38. Rather akin to a touchdown Victory Dance or to Snoopy’s Victory Dance!!

39. just wonderful…i have a rescuted cat and i let her make iup games for us: nose (touching noses) run little kitty (me rolling slowly, her streakin ahead of me) hold me ( i pick her up, she bites me.) and so forth. \
    am still getting over injuries, sorry…

40. mitzithecat says:

lol-“hold me (i pick her up, she bites me)” hasn’t anyone with a cat played that game?

41. Hey, are you my friend Mitzi from NJ?