When You Are Overwhelmed with Concern

Lay down on something soft, play with some string and purr.

Nobody likes a worry wart, but everyone likes a kitten.

I think we’ve really learned something here, Josh N.

Comments

1. the cute, dirty nose is so prosh!

2. Well snorgle me, or are you just going to stare into my eyes?

3. YAY for KITTENZ

4. warrior rabbit says:

I specifically took a break from the news out of Connecticut to come here and be relieved, as much as possible, from the overwhelming concern, sadness, rage, bitterness, futility, frustration, and despair that I and presumably most feel. Thank you, kitten. Thank you, CO. You help.

5. Why do I have an urge to mouth this little furball? *gnaw gnaw gnaw*

6. Seconded, as I did the same thing.

7. Same reason I’m here right now. CO in general and this wee kitteh in particular do help.

8. Clairdelune says:

Seconded a second time, for sure. Trying to control the rage. Thanks, kitty.

9. I think you must be channelling tracylee, sugitomo. : )

I agree with you that this kitten looks most delectable, so your urge is understandable.

10. Clairdelune says:

Because it is so nommable. Especially the earsies. Is it me, or does this little work of art look a lot like Daisy?

11. I’ll take three, please. I’m still waiting for the job fairy to visit me….

12. Oh, the flooffulnessity of this wee handful of heaven.
    why,why, WHY am I allergic to kittehs???
    (but Iz happy Iz not allergic to qte!)

13. Coffee Cup (now with more bunnies) says:

I went through all of the bunny archives. I’m starting on kittens now.

14. Thirded. God help us all.

15. Here’s hoping that fairy shows up soon.

16. I think we need to send a truck load of kittens to CT, maybe a few calendars too.

17. it’s almost like i’ve never really seen a picture of a kitten on the internet before

18. yeah really

19. Pure innocence. Well, you know it’s a naughty kitteh – that goes without saying – but the eyes speak of nothing but sweetness and vulnerability. On a day like this, I think we could all benefit from a good snorgling session with the kitteh, puppeh, bunneh, hammie, piggie, etc. of our choice.

20. Oh, yes, kitteh. You may have my heart, but maybe you should wait a little while because it is melted right now.

21. phred's mom says:

…and, boy oh boy, do we ever need CO these
    days! What the heck is with these guys? Is it
    something in the water? Too much high energy
    drink? Too much testosterone? Crummy
    upbringing? An evil gene? WHAT!?!?!?!?!?
    I need another snorgle. Pass me a kitteh, Fird,
    I’m desperate.

22. phred's mom says:

Even the shrew in my garden will do today.

23. I have no idea what you are talking about I am blistfully out of touch at work I’m not sure I will want to turn on the news tonight.

24. @ Gigi: you really DONT want to; I promise :(

25. sorry for the delay phred’s mom I only just this moment saw your note
    (5:45 pm/ ET.)

Here ya go:

26. phred's mom says:

Amen to that. Hide the remote.

27. phred's mom says:

Bless you, Fird.

28. This kitty really is precious. Here she is stuck in a pile of legs http://i.imgur.com/aG1aD.jpg

29. I love the dirty nose! When I first got my kitten, she had a dirty nose (she was a stray, living in a barn), and would try to clean it all the time but it took awhile for her to actually figure out how to do it right. It was dirty for like a week! (she wouldn’t let me clean it either)

30. TINEE TABBEE THERAPEE

31. NO WAY you want to turn on the news tonight, Gigi, unless you have a REALLY STRONG stomach :cry:

32. I know, Rachael :cry: I so want to cuddle and snorgle this sweet little kitty :cry: I will do that with our (my brother, his male friend and me) two cats, Dooley (black and white boy) and Badger (dark tortie girl) :cry:

33. I am sending you, warrior rabbit, and everyone here at CuteOverload lots and lots of BIG CYBER HUGS. I just wish I could do it in person to everyone here :(

34. KITTENS + lots o laigs = WIN!!!

35. TOTALLY.