!Top Corgis Of 2012!

corgi_with_branchMax Stubbular here. I’ve got a bone -er, branch to pick with you, Buzzfeed. You run Top 40 Most Influential Corgis Of 2012—and I’m not on there? So whut if I’m fictional; CO takes a great Corgi photo & BOOM they name him Max. I’m not complainin’- you should see the last royalty check. And you can Google me, unlike these guys.

Wait, that’s me drinking from the faucet! I take back all the bad vibes, Buzz. Much love. -M.

First four photos are from Corgi Addict dot com, final photo from Burnred.

1. fish eye no miko says:

1. Can I join you on the bench?

2. “Soon….”

3. It might help if you held it right side up. (-:

Actually, I think the doggie’s human might be using him as a book holder… (-:

4. [slurp, slurp]

5. Camouflage, 90% complete!

2. *chanting*

To-BEE!! To-BEE!!!! To-BEE!!!!

*waves pompoms*

3. The Original Jane says:

I want a Corgi book holder opener thingy.

4. SoCtatesX53 says:

Where oh where can I find a Corgi book holder opener thingy complete with toe beanz!!!???

5. The Original Jane says:

The toe beanz are standard…IF you can find the Corgi bhot.

6. Yes! That is now number one on my Christmas list!

7. Me too! I tried it with one of my kittehs but he just started to chew on the pages. :D

8. oh man, it’s a veritable buffet of earses…

9. *prepares a bed in the Emergency Ward*

10. Calamity Jane says:

Which came first? The corgi colored carpet, or the carpet colored corgi?

And man do we need CO today. :(

11. Max Stubbular is fictional?

12. pupfanatic says:

Sleepy Corgi must be reading Danielle Steele. And to all the pics: *THUD!!!*

13. The wonderful stubbularity of it all! The hugginess! The cuddleosity!

14. Privacy book! That’s a new one.

15. Anyone else trying to read the pages of the book? Just me? Ok.
    (cute pupppieess!)

16. no not just you. I was able to determine that the author’s name is female BUT it isn’t Danielle Steel nor Erika Leonard James….

17. I was just too curious to let it pass – the book is Seven Up by Janet Evanovich :)

18. Good work my friend! :D

19. What do you man, Max Stubbular is fictional? IS NOTHING SACRED?

20. the puppy on the bench OMG I am dying from the cuteness