Max’s HolidayOverload© v1.0

santa maxMax Stubbular here- let’s check out our first set of HolidayOverload© Picks! All of the Sender-Inner Hoomins receive the 2013 CO Calendar, available here, though supplies are dwindling! Send your HolidayOverload™ photos in- click here! Good Luck and Season’s Greetings to all Peeps!

photo

Holly & Sophie untangling lights, from Hoomin Abby W.

248

Jessica M., we thank thee for the “Pigture” as well as the hover-text!

Santa 4

8252325677_e149e8228a_b

Santa 13

Santa 14

Nathan G. with another set of classic shots o’ Magilla Glub Glub, The Kigali Kitteh.

Comments

1. Merry Christmas Magilla Glub Glub!!
    I just love saying that name :lol:

2. I love Magilla Glub Blub….ditto on the name, Gigi!

3. roguerylla says:

er, Glub Glub:)

4. ME, THREE!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS MGG AND YER HYOOMINS!!! :)

5. My three year was showed the bottom pic : “Now that’s a PROPER christmas kitty!” Not sure what an improper one is… Happy christmas all!

6. Mods: Please don’t forget to tag Magilla Glub Glub accordingly, for our viewing pleasure :-)

7. If there’s anybody out there who doesn’t love the name Magilla Glub Glub, I don’t even want to know them. :)

Love the kitteh, love the piglets, love the puppers. Now THAT’S holiday spirit!!

8. Blue Footed Booby says:

I love the face in the neck hat pic. “Why do you do these things? Why haven’t I killed you yet?”

9. michelle b adams says:

Ees that a white Shih Tzu and a maltese? maltipoo? I don’t know, but I WANT them both. And the blue lights offset their beautiful matchingk coats just so. Artfully beautiful! Now let’s make arrangements – can they be here by the end of next week?

10. One Skunk Todd says:

It’s not a collar, it’s an ascat. :)

11. Is a Kigali a special breed of kitteh? Magilla looks just like Snowflake, a beautiful rescue kitteh my family adopted when I was a kid.

12. Kigali is the city in Rwanda where Magilla Glub Glub lives. :)

13. I am in love with Magilla G.G.’s wee nosey. I wants to kiss it and kiss it and kiss it.

14. Catwhisperer says:

MGG is growing into quite the handsome young man! My fave shot is the second-to-last one — although I think he looks more resigned than tie-tie. :)

15. emmberrann says:

OMG, it’s MGG! He’s very beautiful, and will be beautifuller still. I can’t stand that he’s so far away. And he’s so grown up!

16. I know! He’s getting huge! What a sweetie.

17. oh, i thought that kitty looked familiar. i said to myself, those crazy eyes look like what’s his name, magila godzilla’s….

18. delightful

19. Santy Paws!

20. Hi Magilla! Delighted to see recent shots. Hang in there–the Xmas humiliation will end soon! Your Canadian adoree, RR.

21. Holly is a shih tzu/maltese mix and Sophie is a bichon/cavalier mix (cavachon). Sorry, but no can do no the delivery arrangements! ;-)

22. I also love saying that name, Gigi :D

23. AWW :D I would give Magilla Glub Glub lots and lots of cuddling for being such a good kitty at Christmas :D