Max’s HolidayOverload© v1.0

santa maxMax Stubbular here- let’s check out our first set of HolidayOverload© Picks! All of the Sender-Inner Hoomins receive the 2013 CO Calendar, available here, though supplies are dwindling! Send your HolidayOverload™ photos in- click here! Good Luck and Season’s Greetings to all Peeps!

photo

Holly & Sophie untangling lights, from Hoomin Abby W.

248

Jessica M., we thank thee for the “Pigture” as well as the hover-text!

Santa 4

8252325677_e149e8228a_b

Santa 13

Santa 14

Nathan G. with another set of classic shots o’ Magilla Glub Glub, The Kigali Kitteh.

Comments

1. Merry Christmas Magilla Glub Glub!!
    I just love saying that name :lol:

2. I love Magilla Glub Blub….ditto on the name, Gigi!

3. roguerylla says:

er, Glub Glub:)

4. ME, THREE!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS MGG AND YER HYOOMINS!!! :)

5. My three year was showed the bottom pic : “Now that’s a PROPER christmas kitty!” Not sure what an improper one is… Happy christmas all!

6. Mods: Please don’t forget to tag Magilla Glub Glub accordingly, for our viewing pleasure :-)

7. If there’s anybody out there who doesn’t love the name Magilla Glub Glub, I don’t even want to know them. :)

Love the kitteh, love the piglets, love the puppers. Now THAT’S holiday spirit!!

8. Blue Footed Booby says:

I love the face in the neck hat pic. “Why do you do these things? Why haven’t I killed you yet?”

9. michelle b adams says:

Ees that a white Shih Tzu and a maltese? maltipoo? I don’t know, but I WANT them both. And the blue lights offset their beautiful matchingk coats just so. Artfully beautiful! Now let’s make arrangements – can they be here by the end of next week?

10. One Skunk Todd says:

It’s not a collar, it’s an ascat. :)

11. Is a Kigali a special breed of kitteh? Magilla looks just like Snowflake, a beautiful rescue kitteh my family adopted when I was a kid.

12. Kigali is the city in Rwanda where Magilla Glub Glub lives. :)

13. I am in love with Magilla G.G.’s wee nosey. I wants to kiss it and kiss it and kiss it.

14. Catwhisperer says:

MGG is growing into quite the handsome young man! My fave shot is the second-to-last one — although I think he looks more resigned than tie-tie. :)

15. emmberrann says:

OMG, it’s MGG! He’s very beautiful, and will be beautifuller still. I can’t stand that he’s so far away. And he’s so grown up!

16. I know! He’s getting huge! What a sweetie.

17. oh, i thought that kitty looked familiar. i said to myself, those crazy eyes look like what’s his name, magila godzilla’s….

18. eees thees guy I theeenk you meeeean:

19. delightful

20. Santy Paws!

21. Hi Magilla! Delighted to see recent shots. Hang in there–the Xmas humiliation will end soon! Your Canadian adoree, RR.

22. Holly is a shih tzu/maltese mix and Sophie is a bichon/cavalier mix (cavachon). Sorry, but no can do no the delivery arrangements! ;-)

23. I also love saying that name, Gigi :D

24. AWW :D I would give Magilla Glub Glub lots and lots of cuddling for being such a good kitty at Christmas :D