This Is The Way We Spend Our Bunday

This is the way we wash our ears, wash our ears, wash our ears.
This is the way we wash our ears, early Bunday mornin’.

Fave frame:

Untitled

This is the way we neeble neeble, neeble neeble, neeble neeble.
This is the way we neeble neeble, early Bunday mornin’.

Fave frame:

Untitled

This is the way we make ‘em squee, make ‘em squee, make ‘em squee.
This is the way we make ‘em squee, early Bunday mornin’.

Fave frame:

Untitled

This is the way we show who’s boss, show who’s boss, show who’s boss.
This is the way we show who’s boss, early Bunday mornin’.

Fave frame:

Untitled

This is the way we toast our buns, toast our buns, toast our buns.
This is the way we toast our buns, early Bunday mornin’.

Fave frame:

Untitled
This is Mrs. Lop Hophoperson, from James P.

Comments

1. phred's mom says:

The floof! The teefs! The earses!
    Ai cannot move. Another day
    shot in the buns.

2. phred's mom says:

Correction : I cannot move
    nor can I move my fingers.
    *thud*

3. Queen of Dork says:

This ginger bun is too cute. I’d better prepare the ward.

*squeaks off down hall to linen closet for fresh linens. prepares beds and starches white, nurse hat. heats up hot chocolate and floofs the mashmallows*

Respectfully fighting germs on your behalf,
    Nurse Stef

4. Queen of Dork says:

*massages phred’s mom’s fingers and allows kittens to lick them. Administers chocolate cake by mouth followed with milk*

5. lisaLASSIE says:

This is the way we fall on the floor, start to drool, melt in a pool,
    This is the way we squee and fall, early Bunday morning.

6. lisaLASSIE says:

Cute Overload Overlook here. Seriously now: this is waaaay too much cute. For the safety of our viewers, I…that is We…must immediately confiscate this redonkulously adorable and spoiled rotten and incredibly cute bun. And looks like she has a nice clean home with a fireplace, might as well take it all. For Your safety I…darn it, WE….are willing to perform this difficult task.

7. the Noble Disregard for one’s own wishes in deference to those of the Community is so profound here ….

vicoreia, any further input??

8. Wow. Just… wow.

9. victoreia says:

*hastily puts cinna-bun back in front of fireplace*

Uh, what was that, Fird?

10. HASENPFEFFER!!!

11. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. no disapproval here!!!

13. I never knew a bunny’s yawn could slay me so. But then I’ve never seen a bunny yawn before. Why did no one tell me a bunny’s yawn was that cute! I’m gonna sue!
    (After I’ve awoken from my cute induced coma. Zzzzzzzz Hop! Zzzzzzzz Hop!)

14. Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist checkin’ mam.

15. “floofs the marshmallows???”

WOW there is NO END, to the precision with which Nurse Stef attends to this ward, is there???

Signed,
    Mind Fully Boggled.

16. *ahem*

BUNNEH TEEFS!!!!!!

*that is all*

17. Veggie mom says:

Hey, Nurse Stef. Is there room for one more in the ward? I think I tore my squee muscle?

18. Whats a squee muscle?

19. what a cutie!!!!! this bun seems super mellow and awesome =)

also, props to the cameraman. excellent lighting and positioning. really pushed the cuteness level up a notch with the super warm tones.

20. phred's mom says:

Thenkew kindly, Q of D. Chocolate
    anything will put the world right
    again.

21. phred's mom says:

You’ve never squeed, or you’d know.
    *ahem*

22. honey-roasted russet fluff
    orangey hue of the carot god you crave–

p.s.—this is a ZEN trance Om thing, NOT-i repeat NOT-a recipe line

23. Alice Shortcake says:

Oh, that sublime yawn. Incredibly cute, but a voice in my head yelled “THIS IS SQUEETA!”

24. “The best things in life are free,
    But you can give them to the birds and bees,
    Oh give me bunnies,
    That’s what I want,
    That’s what I want.
    Thats! What I want!”

25. Yeah!

26. “It ain’t ANTOINE’S OF FLATBUSH!!”

27. Thanks all! New video up today! Ms. Hophoperson is open to requests although I can’t make her yawn on command… yet.
    -watchthebunny

28. cinna-bun? i just puddled. thanks victoreia.

29. I have said for years, if i get a bunny I will name him Hoss N. Feffer. [giggling]

30. Er..mah…GERD! I lerv cerlerntr. *noms along with mr toasted bunny buns*

31. Oops..guess it’s Ms. Toasted Bunny Buns.

32. YAY

33. pupfanatic says:

That yawn is keeling me. Or is he crackin’ up?

34. awwww!

Bunny yawns and bunny cleanings are pure weaponized cute. When our little bun pulls her ears down to clean them we call it “The L’Oreal.” Just cleaning her face is called “The Hamster.” I’m into squee labeling

35. Looks like he’s praying while toasting his buns. Will we ever know what for?