“My kitty’s name is Link. I think he’s partly bunny.”

What should we call it?

Cat-bun?
Bun-kitt?
Kitt-nny?
Bun-tten?

8200097461_2f48bd761a_b
BUN-TTEN IT IS, SUSY C.!

Comments

1. Cabbit. Everybody knows that!

2. kibblenibble says:

He is so soft and sweet, I want to peek heem up and kees heem. But he looks like he wants to pounce, so I’ll wait. :-)

3. Those are some awfully large pupils, so I think waiting is the best course of action.

Link is a beauty! Love the little pink nose.

4. Are you saying he’s the missing link between bunny and kitty?

5. Gigi, you beat me to it.

6. Thanks, that’s what I came to say.
    /ANY anime fan knows that!

7. fleurdamour says:

Rabkit!

8. Whatever he is, he’s gorgeous. Proper gorge!

9. The technical term is wackadoodle eyes.

10. SlaveToCat says:

Somebody wants his toes cleaned and nails done.

11. “Kitten” is an acceptable term for a baby rabbit.

12. Aww, looks almost like my Kitty. :-D

13. Check his ‘tocks for a cottony tail.

14. Looks like he’s wearing a sweater with rolled up sleeves.

15. ha! good observation. what a gorgeous kitteh!

16. HE IZ PURE FUZZINESS.

17. AKA FUZZY KAT IZ FUZZY

18. Indeed it is! In fact, I think this picture is printed next to the term “wackadoodle” in the dictionary.

19. Link does turn into a bunny without the Moon Pearl. Everyone, to the Tower of Hera! ::puts KittyLink in satchel, grabs sword::

20. Well crud, that’s so perfect that I won’t even offer my inferior idea.

21. Since Lola-Lou (my feline overlordess) strayed into our lives 10 years ago, we’ve referred to her as a “BunnyKitty”. She has a cute peenk wiggly nose. Check. Loves carrots and greens. Check. She hops. Check. And can throw a disapproving look in a nano second. Check.
    That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

22. I would call him Ocelot. :)

23. d/AWWWW :)

24. MEBBE ITS PETER RABBIT???

25. agreed.

26. Or mebbe I just like checking out ‘tocks.

27. “That’s no cabbit. That’s my cabunny.”

Martin Mull

28. Claudia Moyer says:

Ylang Ylang

29. You guys are very funny today. Well, every day but today you are ticklin’ my funnybone even more than usual. Well done, peeps, well done.

30. Domestic Shortfur Bunnkitt

31. Queen of Dork says:

Adorabun!

32. Queen of Dork says:

Also, the scientific term for a litter of kittens (and thusly rabbits) is oodles and oodles of skoodle boodles.

33. Exactly. It’s Cabbit.

34. Queen of Dork says:

Now I have a craving for cabbage.

35. lisaLASSIE says:

There are so many scientific terms here that I never heard in science classes. Thank goodness I can come here to Learn.

36. victoreia says:

*giggles*

37. Clairdelune says:

Well, Cabbit or Bunnkitt, this kit has adorable fuzzy white boots. And radar-like ears. I bet he can hear the opening of a can of food from half a mile away.

38. TINEE RABBEE?

39. So dreamy.

40. Mary (the first) says:

I’m glad I’m not the only one whose first thought was “wackadoodle eyes!”

41. Link is just another badly spoiled kitty like all the kitties who are badly spoiled by their human moms and dads :D

42. Glad to see people still watch the classics!

43. I invite everyone to watch this possible explanation for the above kitteh:D

44. Missus Bonny says:

Thas mah boy! Momma luvs yoo Linkus. So gld to c yur doin so wel n da big sity.

45. I went for Barney Google myself.