G’Day, Mr. Green Drawers

ADMIT it, you wanna snorgle Mr. Green Drawers here, STAT. Here’s the 411. It seems this prosh lil’ knucklehead was injured during a forest fire Down Under, and is now on the mend. #WIN!

1. WOT THA

2. wota wonderful kangorou

3. Mary (the first) says:

This is almost TOO cute for this early in the morning!

4. Oh, baby.

My squee took on a new pitch this time.

5. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!

6. holy smokes! how long do you think I could nom those ears for, before getting punched in the nose?

y forgive my grammar, por favor, he’s made my brain go all melty

7. ehn ye’re sich a gentle soul, you’d prolly get away wif it tl

8. His underwear / diapers! They have tigers and bears playing sports on them! **brain KABOOM**

9. He needs Winne the Pooh pants. With ‘Roo.

10. Oh, I admit it!

11. A diaperoo for the Land Down Under.

12. A true Under-roo.

14. fleurdamour says:

15. a nappy on a nappy roo

16. CO, you have finally crossed the line. A. Joey. In. A. Diaper?? Heaven help us all.

17. pupfanatic says:

I 5th that.

18. ♪ Joey-roo, Joey-roo
    We adore you
    Rescued from the burning bush.
    Joey-roo, Joey-roo
    We adore you
    Velvet ears to green-diapered tush ♪

Joy to the world, and all rescuers of da cute!

19. lisaLASSIE says:

nicely sung

20. Send that roo a get-well bouquet!

21. I volunteer to deliver it, if you all want to chip in for airfare!

22. hmmmmm…. gosh-golly, that’s generous of you, ceejoe !!
    I can chip in about $6.00, if that will help :)

23. *snicker*

24. Look at those big brown eyes……slightly worried expresshun ….. and paws tucked in at the belleh region, always a cute touch. LURVES HEEM.

25. woofy's ma says:

I’m kinda worried, but these nice hoomins made my foot feel better. And I know I’m really cute in my leeetle green drawers.

26. Captain Kangaroo has never been cuter!

27. As Sylvester would say: “Bg-big bg-big BIG mouse!

28. LaughCryWoolyCuteBrainExplodeCan’tSpeakHelp!

29. lisaLASSIE says:

So sorry, RR: but there is no help for this one.

30. So do they have off-the-shelf baby roo-sized diapers with a tail hole in ’em (brand name of Pouches) in Oz or were these custom-tailored for the discriminating client?

31. humminbirdie says:

Awww: he’s all wooly, like a well-loved plushie! And his extremities are so endearingly spindly! Glad he’s got friends in Oz!!!

32. Ya beat me to it! I was just going to say this little guy’s coat looks like a well loved teddy that’s been through the wash a few times! Ha, I bet he’s just been snorgled to pieces by his caretakers.

33. So I wasn’t the only one that had that thought. For a second, I wondered if the little guy wasn’t really a stuffed toy.

34. And I came to the comments page to say exactly that too! He looks like he has that well-loved toy smell that is WONDERFUL (when it’s yours… other people’s toys smell weird)

35. how appropriate, his drawers have pooh on them. snicker snicker

36. Awwwwwwwwww!!!!

37. What a little cutie! I am proud to admit that my snorgle desire level is pretty much off the charts. I hope he or she is up and hopping around again soon.

38. ScoutsMom says:

He’s got big, flat feet like Side Show Bob on the Simpson’s.

39. also — ennybuddy else flashback to a certain Mister Green Jeans??

40. It was actually my first thought.

Another Oldster :)

41. to the Wonder Rachael:

42. oops I forgot a syllable: “ful” “wonder” “FUL”.

altho it kinda still works the other way.

*goes to bed now*

43. omg preshe!!

44. OMG I agree with RR!

45. zosterops says:

I don’t believe its real. Say its a plush toy. Say it!

46. It’s cute ether way.

47. GET OUT!!!! 8O

48. *leaves, as instructed*

49. lisaLASSIE says:

hehehe. Clever: but nobody would evah instruct YOU to leave, dear Fird.

50. pupfanatic says:

Ain’t no comin’ back alive from this one. Just shut down the internet. It’s all ovah.

51. May I please have a baby roo to hop around my house? Please?

52. *ded*

53. Lisa marie says:

The green diapers are too much!