G’Day, Mr. Green Drawers

ADMIT it, you wanna snorgle Mr. Green Drawers here, STAT. Here’s the 411. It seems this prosh lil’ knucklehead was injured during a forest fire Down Under, and is now on the mend. #WIN!

1. WOT THA

2. Mary (the first) says:

This is almost TOO cute for this early in the morning!

3. Oh, baby.

My squee took on a new pitch this time.

4. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!

5. holy smokes! how long do you think I could nom those ears for, before getting punched in the nose?

y forgive my grammar, por favor, he’s made my brain go all melty

6. His underwear / diapers! They have tigers and bears playing sports on them! **brain KABOOM**

7. Oh, I admit it!

8. A diaperoo for the Land Down Under.

9. CO, you have finally crossed the line. A. Joey. In. A. Diaper?? Heaven help us all.

10. ♪ Joey-roo, Joey-roo
    We adore you
    Rescued from the burning bush.
    Joey-roo, Joey-roo
    We adore you
    Velvet ears to green-diapered tush ♪

Joy to the world, and all rescuers of da cute!

11. A true Under-roo.

12. Send that roo a get-well bouquet!

13. Look at those big brown eyes……slightly worried expresshun ….. and paws tucked in at the belleh region, always a cute touch. LURVES HEEM.

15. woofy's ma says:

I’m kinda worried, but these nice hoomins made my foot feel better. And I know I’m really cute in my leeetle green drawers.

16. He needs Winne the Pooh pants. With ‘Roo.

17. Captain Kangaroo has never been cuter!

18. I volunteer to deliver it, if you all want to chip in for airfare!

19. As Sylvester would say: “Bg-big bg-big BIG mouse!

20. LaughCryWoolyCuteBrainExplodeCan’tSpeakHelp!

21. So do they have off-the-shelf baby roo-sized diapers with a tail hole in ’em (brand name of Pouches) in Oz or were these custom-tailored for the discriminating client?

22. humminbirdie says:

Awww: he’s all wooly, like a well-loved plushie! And his extremities are so endearingly spindly! Glad he’s got friends in Oz!!!

23. how appropriate, his drawers have pooh on them. snicker snicker

24. Awwwwwwwwww!!!!

25. Ya beat me to it! I was just going to say this little guy’s coat looks like a well loved teddy that’s been through the wash a few times! Ha, I bet he’s just been snorgled to pieces by his caretakers.

26. fleurdamour says:

27. wota wonderful kangorou

28. What a little cutie! I am proud to admit that my snorgle desire level is pretty much off the charts. I hope he or she is up and hopping around again soon.

29. ScoutsMom says:

He’s got big, flat feet like Side Show Bob on the Simpson’s.

30. ehn ye’re sich a gentle soul, you’d prolly get away wif it tl

31. also — ennybuddy else flashback to a certain Mister Green Jeans??

32. So I wasn’t the only one that had that thought. For a second, I wondered if the little guy wasn’t really a stuffed toy.

33. omg preshe!!

34. And I came to the comments page to say exactly that too! He looks like he has that well-loved toy smell that is WONDERFUL (when it’s yours… other people’s toys smell weird)

35. OMG I agree with RR!

36. hmmmmm…. gosh-golly, that’s generous of you, ceejoe !!
    I can chip in about $6.00, if that will help :)

37. a nappy on a nappy roo

38. zosterops says:

I don’t believe its real. Say its a plush toy. Say it!

39. GET OUT!!!! 8O

40. pupfanatic says:

Ain’t no comin’ back alive from this one. Just shut down the internet. It’s all ovah.

41. pupfanatic says:

I 5th that.

42. May I please have a baby roo to hop around my house? Please?

43. *ded*

44. It’s cute ether way.

45. It was actually my first thought.

Another Oldster :)

46. *snicker*

47. *leaves, as instructed*

48. to the Wonder Rachael:

49. oops I forgot a syllable: “ful” “wonder” “FUL”.

altho it kinda still works the other way.

*goes to bed now*

50. lisaLASSIE says:

nicely sung

51. lisaLASSIE says:

So sorry, RR: but there is no help for this one.

52. lisaLASSIE says:

hehehe. Clever: but nobody would evah instruct YOU to leave, dear Fird.

53. Lisa marie says:

The green diapers are too much!