Crazy Daisy

♪ ♫ “Here’s a li’l tip I’d like to relate, big fish bites if ya got good bait! I’m a goin’ fishin’, yes I’m a goin’ fishin’!” ♪ ♫

8194314401_1494841c5f_b
Rodeo Daisy – yee haw!

8194314743_45580d719f_b
Go ahead, make my Daisy.

8195408174_7275bde18c_b
Googlie eyes Daisy!

8194314563_c19b2b547b_b
Daisy, the yarn artiste’, has good taste.

8194316047_1b6fbb46e9_z
This is all the Daisy-ness our minds can absorb, …for now! Photos by Ben T.

Comments

1. bookmonstercats says:

Ded.

That is all.

No wit or whimsy (or is that wimsy – no, that’s Lord Peter). Just ded.

2. phred's mom says:

My day is shot already and it’s only 7:40 AM! There
    is no way I can function after seeing Daisy in all her
    Qtness! She is our new secret (?) weapon fersure.
    NOone can survive the Daisy. *thud*

3. How can I work after seeing Daisy? All I want is stare at her for the rest of the day!

4. lisaLASSIE says:

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer true.
    Is there some way, I can get hold of you.
    I can’t face the world without you.
    Your cuteness glows about you.

And now you’re here, inside my head,
    And I fear that I just fell Ded.

5. michelle b adams says:

must have Daisy. Will travel anywhere. (Begins furiously searching for coins, credit cards, lotto tickets, list of long lost relatives to hit up for air fare to anywhere!)

6. *wild applause*

7. phred's mom says:

Maru has some stiff competish here.

8. ♪ ♫ Well, now, take down your fishin’ pole, and meet me at the fishin’ hole ♪ ♫

9. Will someone *please* give me a tutorial on how to embed videos in the comments? All the cool kids are doing it!

10. emmberrann says:

I. Want. Her. Need. Kitteh. Fix.

11. *tries to embed video*

12. Nope. That didn’t work. I have no idea.

13. Andi in NC says:

First, it took a while to respond because I had to come down off of the cute high….

Anyway, the third pic makes me think of the classic Christmas special “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” when Chris is teaching the penguin to walk: “Put one foot in front of the other… and soon you’ll be walkin’ cross the floooooor! Put one foot in front of the other…. and soon you’ll be walkin’ out the doooor!”

14. Andi in NC says:

I’ve been a fan of Andy forever (my husband, coincidentally, is from Mt Airy upon which Mayberry is based) and I had no idea there were words to the theme song – I’m blown away and thrilled – thanks for sharing!

15. SlaveToCat says:

I’m crazy for Daisy.

16. ‘n y’ere not alone, either. Me too.

17. N. F. I’m not good about the “official” words such as “embedding”. However I can tell you a few useful “thangs”.
    First: if it’s on Youtube, life works out all right without having to study too hard.

Is there a clip from a motion pic that would be a good example? Like, for instance, would one of the song segments from the film “West Side Story” be a worthwhile example?

18. don’t forget to search under & behind any sofa cushions,
    for old rusty pennies you can trade in for nickels!!!

19. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHGHGHGHGHGH!
    *takes a breath to scream again in cuteness agony and promptly passes out*

20. I tried to embed the above “Andy Griffith Sings TV Show Theme Song” using YouTube’s embed code, but all that came up was the URL.There must be some trick to embed videos on CO – I just haven’t figured it out yet!

21. Andi (what an appropriate name!), I’m a HUGE Andy Griffith Show fan – grew up on it, and learned many life lessons from it. I’m so happy to have introduced you to the lyrics!

22. Thanks for trying JenDeyan – I’m hoping Fird will help us out ;-)

23. YEAH lisaLASSIE!

24. Daisy is so wonderfully fuzzular

25. I need that kitty right now. My snorglometer is indicating dangerously low levels.

26. TINEE TABBEE DAISEE FLUFFEEPANTS

27. :)

28. N. Fritz — I think that usually this action boils down, to the way in which EACH item (inside Youtube or whichever source) is uploaded by the person who uploaded it.
    It’s similar to doing mechanical work on a standard transmission automobile on the driveway vs hooking an automatic tr. car to a computer analyzer…. in some cases there are lots of side bells/ whistles attached and in others, the person was just tinkering around b/c they like the song or item themselves/ himself. There’s a wide range of humans and their abilities who can access Youtube. Which is a Good Thing in terms of diversity of Stuff.

So, that being said, lemme see if I get any different results.

Here’s one way — there are a couple of possibles….

29. see? the first way didn’t do it.

I’ll try one other way and IF it does any better this way it’s any better I’ll ‘splain which way I did it:

30. *YAY*

‘kay. There are a couple of different sets of steps that *can* work, with varying results.
    If you have suff. time in a particular case, try each out and watch how youtube and the posting webpage “talk” to each other….before actually posting it. Otherwise just know that it’s a variable that the computers understand and for me at least it’s too much of knowing/ comprehending codes & such …..for me, to want to tackle, understanding the mechanics of computerosity.

Instead of going under a youtube video, and clicking on their handy little “embed” thing (which is wonderfully useful, tho in some places I’m sure)
    in this case, I searched Youtube’s screen for the item you described.
    When I felt certain, that I had found the right item, I went up to the left address corner of the screen and did a “copy” / “cut”/ “paste” from that address or “url” into the comment box/ CO and
    then add our personal comment here.

(on the attempt I did, above this one, I had used the “embed” spot from the youtube screen under the image at Youtube; same “title”/ item among the various andy griffith choices available at the youtube website)

31. I see the changes in the URL between the one you posted first and the second attempt (and my failed attempt), but I couldn’t follow how you got to the embed code. Next time I feel the urge to post a video, I’m going to contact you first, Fird! Thanks for sharing your knowledge of the Internets!!

32. eez okeydokey. I hope co crowd izzn’t too mad at me.

If u want I haz a cleverly concealed facebook under the name Dana Aspen.
    You’re welcome to email me there; just mention something in the email subject line about cute overload …so I’ll recognize wha’s happ’nin’ …

Originally I had one [a Facebook profile] under my Real Actual Name which is neither Fird nor Dana (!) …but somebody hacked into it & ruined it so I made up gobbledygook instead.

Email there is:
    dana.aspen@facebook.com

Peace joy and embedding to all.

33. ” ‘n the baby goin’ fishin’, too” — Taj Mahal

34. Daisy has a condition known as Full Body Bedhead.

35. Love me some Taj Mahal. Catch him in this music video at about 1:58. But then again, the whole video is well worth watching.

36. This should help:

37. AAAAHHHH! I am so WANT to SNORGLE and CUDDLE dear sweet, DAISY :D

38. Don’t mean to be a party popper here, but DON’T EVER LET A CAT PLAY WITH YARN! It’s incredibly dangerous. The backwards-facing spines on their tongues catch yarn and string, causing them to swallow it or choke. Yarn or string in the digestive tract can be a life threatening problem requiring emergency surgery. If you suspect your cat has swallowed yarn or string, you need to talk to your vet immediately.