I’ve Got You Where I Want You!

Hand over the Orb of Nubbitude, evildoer, or I shall be forced to unleash the fury of my Power Pounce, with an extra helping of Air Chomping! Take that!

Comments

1. 6ToedCatsRule says:

Kitty is hogging my spiky ball,
    Yorkie nipping on Kitty’s toes,
    Silly pup grumping all on the towel,
    And Kitty swatting him on the nose.

The original lyrics to Chestnuts Roasting on and Open Fire by Nat King Cole. It’s true, really

2. Once again, we’ve got Cats Rule, Dogs Drool. :)

3. That cat yawning is priceless!

4. Actually, I am fairly certain the dog is more interested in nipping at the cat’s outstretched paw, rather than trying for the ball.

Still entertaining, though :) .

5. the cat yawns!!!!!!!!!!
    fell off my chair laughing.

6. skippymom says:

Kitty is teaching doggy the important rule that the Calico is always the boss. Chloe taught my two young boys this rule the day she moved in.

7. WHAT IS HE HOPING TO ACCOMPLISH?!?!?!

8. SlaveToCat says:

And on today’s episode of “As the Fur Flies”, The Duchess of Calico will finally decide if she will give up the sun beam to her rival Princess Nipity.

9. Kitty is pure evil. The way kitty just lies there in a hipster poise looking all “I’m so bored by the little peasant dog. Why is little peasant dog before me. oh no, it produces sound. I’ll just smite it with the least amount of effort possible. I guess I can exhale a bit louder..”

Dogs are gods angels.

10. That somehow, magically, and contrary to all the known laws of nature, he will prevail over the evil kitteh. Or something like that. :)

Who wants to be the one to burst his bubble? :)

11. “Orb of nubbitude”–pure brilliance from NTMTOM! The cat’s yawn was my favorite part of the video, too.

12. Kari Callin says:

“By the power of Grey Cat! I have the POWER…over that yippy little thing right there.”

13. Stressfactor says:

Awww, poor puppy just wants the kitty to play with him. Look at that waggy tail and body language. That puppers is saying “C’mon, let’s play!” and Mr. Kitty is all “Are you crazy?!”

14. Yep, the YAWN! As if the bored-half-silly facial expression weren’t condescending enough. Love the puppeh. Love the cat. Love their dynamic. They are secretly BFFs, you know…when the cameras are off.

15. “I find your overt display of aggression tedious and unnecessary. However, should you choose to continue, I’d like to take this moment to remind you of the many sharp teeth in my mouth.”

16. That is my favorite part. It’s so Bond villian-ish. :D

17. I love how the cat is all “Fuke Aaaafff…” (dunno why, but in my head the cat has an Irish accent). :-)

18. 4leafclover says:

CandiO, you’re a glass-half-full type, I can tell…

19. Calicos are always extra feisty because they’re two cats in one body.

20. :lol: Yep :lol:

21. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

O! the exquisite yawn. Kitteh is not impressed.

22. I thought they were three cats in one body? White, black and ginger?

23. Think of the chaos at my house – three calicos and a tortie!

24. skippymom says:

It is a wonder that you are alive!

25. skippymom says:

Seriously, though, I’m very curious: is one of the calicoes dominant, or are all three constantly fighting for top position?

26. Well, keep in mind that most of my cats came to me as adult fosters, and have some behavior “oddities” that I just accept and deal with… That said, two of the calicos and the tortie are very skittish and usually freak at the sound of a dropped paper clip. [slight exageration] The other calico is the youngest cat in the household (5 yrs old, I think), and is a little snot, and she does try to intimidate some of the other girls. However, the actual dominant cat is my oldest male, Cletus. But there are also other relationship dynamics going on between various pairs… I will stop now, since I could go on all day… :)

27. I’ve noticed my cats, at the height of tension among themselves, will often abruptly start licking themselves, as if this is a natural reflex to de-escalate the aggression. I wonder it cat yawns could work the same way?

28. Yes! I’ve seen my cats do the licking thing too!

29. Lewis n' Clark says:

In dogs, licking lips and yawning is often a sign of fear

30. The puppeh looks as if it’s doing some kind of strange worshiping to the cat.

31. Luke Dogwalker goes to the bark side and fights the Em-pawr-or for the Death Star.

32. fleurdamour says:

Em-paw-ror

33. skippymom says:

No, please do go on all day!
    We could never tire of hearing about your many, many felines.

34. *in ceejoe’s voice*

“OH!! Okay. Well, on alternate Tuesdays….”

Signed
    WE LOVE CEEJOE

35. er…. not QUITE the same level of suave “je ne sais quoi”, there ….

36. “NO Mr. York. I expect you to exhaust yourself.”

37. In Dublin one often hears the term “eejit”. Here in the Newnited States, that word is spelled “idiot” and has three syllables. It’s vaguely equiv. to using the term “jerk” only perhaps a smidge nastier in intent.

38. Dogs are welcome to make their own harmless play & fun but I always feel bad for the cats that end up putting up with it. lol. Probably cuz I know many cats who do.

39. ^^ *Smiley face*

40. My thoughts exactly. We soo need a tag for that!

41. Cat: Yea, that’ll work….*curls up and goes to sleep*

42. I kept hoping for an ending similar to the scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark where Indiana Jones dispatches the swordsman with one shot . . . the cat was almost to that point at the end of the video.

43. lisaLASSIE says:

Applause!

44. lisaLASSIE says:

And the cat has no interest in the toy at all, but won’t give it up just ’cause he’s a cat and he doesn’t have to.

45. My cats will be in the middle of a fight and break for Extremely Urgent grooming.

46. “Prepare to experience my Paw of Instruction smackdown . And your breath stinks.”

47. How kitteh feels:

48. hahahahahahahaha!

49. Ubertruthiness.

50. This is an excellent summary of a cat.

51. LUV THIS INTO INFINITY and beoooooooooooooooooond, Wendy :)