In Da Hood

Kermit is like: Yo, touch the sofa and you hafta answer to us.

Marbles is all: Fo’ shizzle.

8206270623_08203e7853_o
Kermit and Marbles playin’ big dawgs.

Comments

1. s’up, dawg

2. Mary (the first) says:

One of them should really be named Snoop .. (p.s.. they made me LOL!)

3. maryberry says:

Love the hoodies… I think my twin poms need some for Christmas! :-)

4. Kermit has the most preshus whiskers. I want to tickle them. (Reaches across cyber space and gently plucks at Kermits whiskers.)

5. Dog! Are they East Coast or West Coast?

6. This photo has two things I love. 1: small dogs. 2: hoodies. :-D

7. Jenna Marbles has the cutest babies!!! Hope she’s doing well, she’s one of my fave YouTube subscriptions.

8. SILVER UNICORN!!! Omg I love Kermit and Marbles!! Jenna Marbles is the best

9. Say goodbye spiderman. whuu!

10. HEY !!!!! I know these dogs !!!!!!!!

11. emmberrann says:

Dis pic oughtta be titled, “In Da Hood-ie”.

12. januaryfarmer says:

Yo Dudes…

13. Cynthia M says:

I had an Italian Greyhound for almost 17 years (I miss you Claudia). They are so sweet.

14. I dunno, I think sitting on the sofa is probably safe enough. With offers of tummy rubs and ear scritches, of course.

15. JENNA MARBLES ERMAHGERD I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON AND I LOVE YOU AND YOUR DOGGIES!

16. Yay, Silver Unicorn! Good-bye, Spiderman!

17. Ciro's Mom says:

West Coast puppers! Or is it East Coast? Whatevs, they’re puppers.

18. The most famous doggie duo this side of the interwebs! Yay Kermie and Marbles!

19. oh my goodness. these are JennaMarble’s dogs <3 & i feel ridiculous for knowing that :) i love them. i love her. i love this pic <3

20. *Sideshow Mel Voice* “They’re kicking it old school!” :P

21. I don’t know who Jenna Marbles is and the link is blocked for me but… I sure knowz qte when I seez it! How impossibly adorbs!!

22. TheIglets says:

OMG IGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, just one but OMG!!!

23. Wait, which one is which? Doesn’t matter, cause these pups rock! I would gladly sit on the floor ’cause ya know they would join me in heartbeat to play!

24. NurseNoir says:

Is anyone else reminded of The Burger Nuns, Italian greyhounds from the internet of yesteryear? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE I.G.s!!!!!!!

25. OMG

*plop*
    *melts*

26. RIP Claudia.

Do Bad Gr. Racing Humans use IG”s for that racing junk?
    Was Claudia a post-greyhound racing resque, Cynthia?

Signed,
    I was born and raised within 3 miles of a
    very successful and prob slightly upscale
    greyhound racetrack Orange Park Fla.

27. TOTES.

28. *raises hed briefly*

Espesh. the hua hua on the right, with his / her hed in the “Baroo?” posish.

29. squirrel_e_girl says:

Kermit is the Italian Greyhound and Marbles is the Chihuahua :)

30. Copperbat says:

Kermeeee! He looks like he likes his hoodie. Marbles is all “uh?”

31. *grabs sponge and bucket *