Honey, Don’t Forget To Test The Christmas Lights First

“OK dear…let me just plug the dog in.

8241665043_063a432d4f_b
All working!

8241665255_bba090b545_b
The very patient Tazz (who we assume is getting EXTRA presents for this indignity) is owned by Hannah W.

Comments

1. Haha

2. This is REALLY a VERY bright dog !!!!

3. Doggy finds this experience illuminating.

4. Or drunk …

5. SlaveToCat says:

Cardinal Ralph de Bricassart, please call Robert Langdon as soon as possible. It looks like the Illumidoggie has struck again.

6. That second pic looks like some sort of Christmas dog horror movie gone terribly, terribly wrong, lol.

7. Does he have a glass eye?

8. You beat me to it :lol:

9. Yes, he got lots of treats, and a bone for being Mr. Patient!! :)

10. Scrooge won’t cough up the cash for a tree again this year.

11. “owned by”?!?!

I’m pretty sure my cats don’t see the relationship that way. I think they quite like me, so they choose to live with me.

12. he needs a big hug! and lots of ear nomsrubs

13. 260Oakley says:

He’s fan-Tazz-tic! Good boy.

14. hehe good one!!!

15. so nice.

16. Rudolph stand-in auditions took a nasty turn, but he stuck the ending. What a trooper!

17. holds sides while laughing… cures my seasonal affective disorders!!

18. 260Oakley says:

Oh, I don’t know. Looks like he sprung for a small fur tree.

19. And he spruced up nicely.

20. I’ve heard some people try to decorate their cats, but they’re generally never heard from again.

21. Ahhhh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

22. :lol:…laughing too hard to make a Light Brigade comment….!

23. Deborah Darsie says:

24. I guess the pooch is tripping the light fantastic!?

okay, I’ll go to bed now…!
    :lol:

25. Deborah Darsie says:

OOPS – replied to wrong comment

26. Deborah Darsie says:

Not llikely to be a glass eye…It looks like the right eye is unpigmented (it would look gray or nearly blue in normal light) it is fairly common.

Goggie looks amazed at the indignities he is enduring in PUBLIC!

27. Naw, I’d say he’s just got one blue and one brown eye – a lot of Australian Shepherds are like that.

28. Lighting up the Xmas dog could be a new yearly tradition!

29. He IS all lit up! :P

30. What we’re all pining for. :P

31. And smooches.

32. fish eye no miko says:

Ayeesha said: “Christmas dog horror movie gone terribly, terribly wrong,”

Actually, if it’s a horror movie, it looks like it’s gone right. [evil grin]

33. The Yule-tide Dog!

34. bookmonstercats says:

*Golf clap*

35. bookmonstercats says:

*Pats Lerrinus gently on the arm and leads him/her safely to bed, tucks up and quietly switches off the light*

36. bookmonstercats says:

… or even a yule dog!

37. While y’all are busy making “light” of this pupper’s indignity, I will swoop in and go all grabby hands on him. :)

38. Exactly! He’s got one brown and one blue. Plus a little brown in the blue one, and vice-versa. =]

39. Blue Footed Booby says:

I was really happy when they started making LED Christmas lights. They don’t burn out, they produce basically no heat, and they use less power. I can basically leave them on all the time.

I think part of the horror movie look is that digital cameras, especially cheap ones, take really noisy photos in low light. The graininess gives it that distinctive old-school George Romero movie feel.

40. KittyMarthaPoo says:

First pic, pup is concentrating real hard on being a beacon of light

41. :)

42. skippymom says:

I think this picture pretty much sums up the difference between dogs and cats.

43. Oceanview says:

They just did it on a larch.

44. Great pictures, great dog! A big smoochie from Norway Tazz!

45. Pam Sinclair says:

When you said the dog had a “light” color, we had assumed you meant his fur… ;-)

46. Is this a red merle aussie?? Looks EXACTLY like mine.

47. *ding ding ding ding ding*

48. *takes a bow *

49. High five!

50. Just a great dude!

51. He’s a blue merle =]

52. and I think he achieved it !!! :)

53. *applauds enthusiastically*

*yells “BRAV(a?) (O?)!!!”*

54. What a Heroic Dog! Smooches to Tazz for such selfless Xmas spiritedness!

55. Awww, thanks! :-)