Play Misty, for Me

Walk my way,

And a thousand violins begin to play

Can’t you see that you’re leading me on?

And it’s just what I want you to do

Don’t you notice how hopelessly I’m lost

That’s why I’m following you

I’m too misty

And too much in love

Hannah J. says, “Just wanted to submit my photos of Misty, my friend’s adorable 6 week old Jack Russell Terrier puppy! Hope you like them!”

Comments

1. Elaine From L.A. says:

The QTE Factor ah been increasing exponentially this month and it’s only December 4!!!

2. Well I mean first of all that is the cutest little chubpuppy. And second of all I can’t believe CO just referenced Play Misty For Me, evoking images of Clint Eastwood, Jessica Walters, and bell-bottom jeans alongside this puppyface. BAAAWW!! <3

3. Decembear you mean! These delicious flappy morsels are just begging to be nommed :)

4. skippymom says:

I would propose marriage to Misty if I were not already married to Skippy.

5. Skippy is opposed to polygamy? It’s worth asking–Misty’s pretty darn cute!

6. fish eye no miko says:

OMG puppy!

7. skippymom says:

Well, given that Skippy is already married to his mother, maybe the polygamy thing wouldn’t be a problem. I’ll ask him when he’s feeling better.

8. soooo precious!!!!

9. 1: EYEBROW DOTS FTW!!

2: semi-awkward, semi-adorabs pose in pic # 3: I’m hearing perhaps a rumba line dance?
    na-na-na-na na, BOOM….na-na-na-na, BOOM!

10. 8-O

(Pope John-Paul II rolls over in his grave…)

11. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now, we know where tracylee will be tonight….

12. Skippy not feeling well? Warm lovey thoughts your way Skippy!

13. skippymom says:

Hi Nancy. He’s got some serious issues we’re trying to treat him for. Once we get on the right track with the treatment, he should be OK. Thanks.

14. That pup is just to cute, I want him!!!!!

15. Oh my goodness, there is nothing cuter than a terrier puppeh! I miss my Cairns, Morgan and Kobi. Misty, you had me at ‘boop’.

16. There’s a snorglefest waiting to happen.

17. My best wishes to Skippy as well! I hope he’s back to full speed soon.

18. esp. on that eminently snorgleble blorpy polka-dotted belleh in pic #3…..it’s just begging for a zerbert!

19. He’s close to taking the stubbular crown from Max. *thud*

20. fish eye no miko says:

Or maybe:
    It’s just a jump… to the left!
    And then a step to the r~i~i~i~ight!

21. Photo 3? I’m ded.

22. Hannah here! Thanks for featuring my photos, Cute Overload!

For anyone who wants more Misty snaps, check out my Flickr photo stream! :D http://www.flickr.com/photos/roborovskihamsters/sets/72157632147129378/with/4463068318/

23. bookmonstercats says:

Aaahhh!!!!

24. bookmonstercats says:

Pope Benedict climbs in next to Pope John-Paul II and joins in rolling….. :)

25. bookmonstercats says:

Poor Skippy. Warm and fuzzies speeding his way.

26. bookmonstercats says:

Ded.

27. I was just about to ask about the Skipmeister. I do hope he’s on his way to a full recovery. And Skippy, stop worrying your mommy and get well soon, sweetie.

I was fine until I saw the third picture of this jack russell. I mean, c’mon! The belleh, people, the belleh!!

28. Warm wishes to the Skipster here too. So, skippymom, I think you’ve told us this before, but what color is Skippy? So that I can better visualize him getting better, you know…

29. Ohmergerd the *ears*…

30. Married to his Mom? Oedipus rejoices.

31. Mr.HigginsMom says:

Yet another super cute Jack graces someones life with adorableness, endless entertainment and love. As someone who has had the good fortune to be loved by two JRT’s this sure takes me back to when I first was captured by both of their sweet puppy faces and endlessly cute antics. Their expressive faces and big brown eyes slay me every time!

32. skippymom says:

He’s buff and white. I used to have his picture here as my avatar, but it went away and I haven’t been able to figure out how to put it back.

33. Ok, I think I do remember you telling us that before. My little soul mate, Cletus, is orange and white. :)

And while we’re on the subject of visualizing (we were, weren’t we?), if you could also help me out by visualizing me in a new workplace, for which I interviewed on Monday. Thanks much! :)

34. skippymom says:

Can you describe the new workplace, so I can visualize it?

35. Obvious casting for the remake of “The Little Pokey Puppy.”

36. ummm… a whole bunch of cubicles… similar to where I am now… although in a taller building.

37. Got it. I’ll do my best.

38. Glad to know I can count on my CO friends!