Dog Looks Like an Emoticon :D

People, will you please get a load of Benny, the extremely wide-eyed Pom, enjoying his bath, set to music from—what is it, Mario Kart?! :D :D :D

Fave Ehrmergerd Frame™
Screen Shot 2012-12-04 at 7.21.24 AM
Via DListed, my other favorite site.

1. I defy you to feel anything less than pure joy while looking at that face. I love me some Benny!

2. that curled up tongue is amazing.

3. Aww! I wanted to see him all dried out and poofy! What a smile!

4. I desired floofy puppy too, but alas.

5. seriously all I can think of:

when in for a checkup, I bet they sing “B-B-B-Benny at the vet’s!”

6. 4leafclover says:

Or perhaps, “Benny and the (Jacuzzi) Jets”!

7. if he’s a Yankees fan, B-B-B-Benny hates the Mets

8. :cry:

9. Ooooh…Good one!

10. Win!

11. angelicliver says:

Song is “Paternal Horn” from the NiGHTS into Dreams soundtrack. Awesome Sega Saturn game from the Sonic Team.

12. From the sublime (previous post) to the redonkculous! :lol:
    I love C.O.!!!

13. michelle b adams says:

Thank you thank you thank you for the Fave Frame!!! Irom work I can’t view videos or anything to do with youtube or facebook, so thank you again!

14. I learned that you can see them if you change http to https at my office.

15. He looks like he’s high on something.

16. warrior rabbit says:

He’s high on BELIEVING… that we’re in love with him.

17. I was thinking more along the lines of prescription meds but that works too.

18. *giggles*

19. Alice Shortcake says:

I love the way Benny’s hooman squirts on the shampoo in exactly the same way that you’d squirt tomato sauce on a hotdog.

20. Alice Shortcake says:

…and I must have said something very naughty because now I’m in the Mod Lounge.

21. I’m not sure, but perhaps the number of double entendres was too high?

22. since I think that I’m now seeing yer orig. comment, I am suggesting that it looks as though the verb choice, could possibly have caused the Big Green Moderayshun Machine to go into hyperdrive ….

23. Never having bathed a dog, that looks like a lot of soap! :)

Also, TONGUE!!

24. Think you used enough shampoo there? Nah. Slather on another gallon of that stuff!

25. Another mix of my favorite things: video games and Teh Qte.

To explain: Benny’s hoomin is the same dude who does “The Online Warrior” fighting game videos, among others. Benny shows up in the Marvel vs. Capcom “Assist Me!” videos dressed up as Amaterasu from Okami.

26. Those mid-air paddlin’ paws! I need to lie down now.

27. Wow, I wish I enjoyed bath/shower time even half that much! Benny is adorable.

28. I keep wanting to open my eyes up really wide.

29. Fantastic, so sweet!

(Aaaand way too much soap. You only need a bit. Just sayin’.)

30. Ermergehrd! Whert er derpy derg!

31. Not the soap that bugs me so much as the water. When on all fours, benny really needs to do a giraffe impression to stay above….

Still, utterly adorable, and what a killer smile!

32. Wash.Rinse.Repeat.Snuggle.Sleep.

33. Is the Post Title a riff, off the Aerosmith Song “Dude looks like a laaaaydyyyyy”??????

34. he looks like a ren & stimpy character!! they’re all wide eyed and crazy looking!

35. I couldn’t stop smiling back at him!

36. Please tell me his mama’s (hooman or doggeh) name is Joon! :-)
    That is one happy pupperson!

37. The role of Benny in this short film was played by Marty Feldman.

38. :)

39. Such a cutie and obviously a very adoring human but what the H with all that soap! Gonna dry out that precious pup’s skin!

40. Hate to be a hater, but that dog is not happy. Panting is a sign of anxiety, and you can see the whites of his eyes, too. He’s adorbs, fer sure, though. And a trooper to put up with that bath!

41. Thank you! I didn’t want to spoil the fun- yes he is super cute but he is really stressed out. Dogs have to take baths, it’s a fact of life, and they sure don’t like it. I think a little less soap and a quicker rinse would make the situation a little easier for him! It is obvious his parents love him a lot though! Hang in there Benny!

42. I dunno what is in that shampoo but from the look on Benny’s face, I could really use some in the morning before work!

43. it’s not mario kart. It’s from NiGHtS into dreams (for Sega Saturn).