Hoomin Taxi

The Cute Overload Mom Taxi series is well established. We now bring you the first in a (hoped for) series: Hoomin Taxi!

8200020749_8ae7f1c882_o
“I’d like to submit my newly adopted puppy, Nikau, which means ‘sunlight’ in Japanese. This is Nikau on a bag plus my boyfriend about to take him for a trip (he hasn’t gotten all his shots so he is better off the streets). So hope you like him and hopefully see him on your site…..been a fan since forever!” -Aldana G. (from Argentina)

Comments

1. Beautiful puppy eyes. The dog is nice, too.

2. Cute Overload indeed! :)

3. Side-eye!

4. OMG PUPPY DOG EYESEZ!!!! and the BF seems so nice!!!!

*creates sticky puddle of molasses-like sweet goo, melted upon the floor*

(NOTE: can SUMBUDDY come mop me up, please????)

5. Classic Princess Di eyes.

6. so true!

7. Who loves all the new reader-sender-inner pix?!

V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    v
    this girl!

8. Well, hello… :)

The guy looks as if he just turned up at someone’s door with a takeaway puppy (for gentle ear-nomming, rather than eating). Now, if he were also carrying a bag of veg chicken in satay sauce, egg fried rice and some steamed vegetable buns, that would be *absolute perfection*. I shall patent this DialACute service and make 498 squiguizzillion dollars.

9. them paws! flappy ear! fits in a tote bag!

10. I just love that they both have the same sheepish embarrassed look.

11. victoreia says:

“Clean up on aisle four!”

12. Candidate for the Men of Cute Overload calendar!

13. Oooh, are they taking submissions again?

14. This makes me wonder..

Bed, Bath and Beyond and Linens and Things (now solely online), along with other sources, continue to sell Bed-in-a-Bags.

Why don’t they sell Puppeh-in-a-bags? I’d buy one in an instant.

Their marketing departments are missing out on a great opportunity.

15. THIS IS SUCH A PERFECT DESCRIPTION of exactly what feeling crossed my mind when I first saw the pic hours ago. But I couldn’t identify what was ironic or describe it so precisely. YAY GIGI

16. I REALLY like the noun for quantity of dollars to be earned: “squiguizzillion” :)

17. You know what they say. Every hoomin starts looking like his/her dog after a while. Although… I think in this case, the hoomin looked like a puppy dog to begin with! ;)

18. BEEP!

19. I wait for that calendar every year

20. I’ll take two!

21. Two comments:

1. The puppeh has an impressive paws-to-dog ratio. It’s gonna be a big’un.
    2. I wonder how long it stayed in that bag. A lot of puppies would be squirming to get out and sniff everything!

22. リディア says:

Hate to break it to you, but there are several words for “sunlight” in Japanese and none of the are “Nikau,” which isn’t actually a word in Japanese at all…

Adorable puppy though!

23. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Which makes me think of the SADDEST POEM EVER, “The Squilililigee,” by Countee Cullen, from the book “The Lost Zoo.” It’s about an animal who refused to get on the Ark because all of the other animals made fun of his name.

24. lisaLASSIE says:

I do I do I do.

25. lisaLASSIE says:

26. lisaLASSIE says:

Hello? Yes, I’d like elebenty two orders including puppeh, guy-with-puppeh-dog-eyez, and veggie meal. Thank you. Charge it to my CuteOverloaded charge card, plz.

27. RoxyRocketeer says:

Maybe they meant Nikkou?

28. Lydia, I was just about to post that! It’s probably a typo, & they meant to write “Nikkou”.

29. What a cute pup! The streets of Argentina are full of starving, sick, injured and dying dogs. THIS little man however was touched by faith and found his fur-ever home. Son unos genios!!!

30. Hello guys, I´m the one with the “puppy eyes”. Thank you all for the nice coments. Both me and my girlfriend are in love with Nikau. We know that the real japanese word is spell different but we put this way instead. It sounds the same and its easy to write =P

In the picture is almost 2 months old and yes, Its going to be a BIG dog. We are happy just to have him with us and like SWF77 said, one more dog off the streets =)

31. Thank you guys for all the nice comments! my boyfriend and I are very much in love with the pup and could not be happier to see him on CO :D

32. Remember that slight kerfuffle about user submissions? It seems that more user photos have been making it to the front page, doesn’t it?