Gingerbread Man Never Had A Chance

Hi! This is omnomnomnom Teddy Bear! And I’d like to omnomnomnom wish you omnomnomnom a Merry omnomnomnom Christmas!

Comments

1. Lynda Hill says:

I love Teddy!

Sent from my iPhone

2. Truthfully, he doesn’t look like he wishes anyone a merry anything. :D

3. Demetrias says:

Actually, I’m pretty sure he’s got a “Happy Hanukkah!” in there somewhere :)

4. In the first few seconds, I heard: ‘Quite good then. Fine’.
    Must be a Canadian porcupine!

5. New Teddy!!! I could watch a new Teddy vid every day…..he is awesome.

Sounds like he was saying “mine…mine…mine!” :D

6. Youppi for Teddy!!!

7. I love his little evil-sounding giggles!

8. SoCtatesX53 says:

No holiday is complete with out a message from Teddy!!

9. *ahem*

WHY does Teddy Bear *NOT HAVE* his own cartoon show????

10. I like Teddy.
    He’s a good little quill-pig.

11. Teddy is possibly the cutest thing ever. He’s redonk. And you can’t hug him! Torture!

12. It’s a brave person to put a hat on a porcupine like that.

Teddy rocks.

13. 4leafclover says:

It’s like a scene from the Shrek Christmas Special! (In a Scottish accent): “Gingy! No!”

14. My holiday is now complete….just needed a visit from Teddy Bear.

15. I am hopelessly smitten with Teddy. He really is a charming leetle guy.

16. Isn’t he a cartoon show?

17. Teddy is a rather benevolent-looking (and sounding) Lord Farquaard. 8O

18. you haz a wonderful and valid pernt, Theresa!!!

19. Teddy clearly said “Christmas!”

20. Apropos of nothing, THE NICHOLAS BROTHERS! (Hey, Queen of Dork, you’ll like this!)

21. YOWZERS!!! That was certainly the Golden Age of Entertainment.Thanks for the tippity-tap trip down memory lane.

22. I’d even attempt to try making cookies again if Teddy came ’round to my backyard.

23. I hear it to- such a proper porcupine! :o

24. phred's mom says:

Looooove the 1940’s movie nightclub
    scenes! The Nicholas brothers were
    the heppest of hepcats.

25. He’s clearly multi-cultural, I heard Happy Chritmaskwanzaaukah in there! ;-)

26. :)

27. oh man their stuff was SO suave!!!

(by the way, Theresa, I haven’t yet had any emails from QoD, which is a bit
    unusual on a Sat. Usu she runs a few errands/ Wmart first thing but then emails me….nothing as of yet, and it’s after 3 pm here in Fla. She wrote me last night tho..)

28. Teddy’s teeth are now red? What’s he been eating, figgy pudding?

29. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Translation: “Oy, when are they gonna realize I’m Jewish, facryinoutoud? Good cookie though.”

30. I heard, “Say Merry Christmas!” “Humbug!”

31. ARGYLE DONKEYPANTS IN DA HOUSE WOOT WOOT

WHERE YA BEEN?? have you been okay but just needed to host events for various world notables such as the Dalai Lama and so been una\vail here to us plebians at CO???????

32. Ditto. :P

33. Yeah, I’d like to see how many bandages were on the fingers of the person who put that hat on Teddy, by the time they were finished. And then they had to take it OFF.

34. If you look back, his teeth have been red or orange all along. In fact, I found the color more startling in the first video than here. I had to look it up; apparently, porcupines’ and beavers’ teeth are normally orange, for some reason having to do with being made of especially strong material for gnawing trees.

35. I heard it too!

36. I heard several repeats of; ‘good, thanks’.

37. In the early Teddy posts, the woman spoke more and I really miss her voice – she adds a lot with her narrative.

38. Yall need to listen again. Teddy is a Texan!

39. Yes, doesn’t she have the most wonderful loving-teasing voice?

40. MinglesMommy says:

How funny!!!

41. No, kidding. You know someone will hijack that audio for a cartoon track!

42. I heard a definite, “Get back!”

43. I’m the opposite. I feel her little bit in this was too much.

I want to hear those adorable Abu-esque squeaks and squawks.

44. MinglesMommy says:

Unbelievably cute. I love his “talking”… wish he could teach my cats …