Gingerbread Man Never Had A Chance

Hi! This is omnomnomnom Teddy Bear! And I’d like to omnomnomnom wish you omnomnomnom a Merry omnomnomnom Christmas!

1. Lynda Hill says:

I love Teddy!

Sent from my iPhone

2. Truthfully, he doesn’t look like he wishes anyone a merry anything. :D

3. Demetrias says:

Actually, I’m pretty sure he’s got a “Happy Hanukkah!” in there somewhere :)

4. In the first few seconds, I heard: ‘Quite good then. Fine’.
    Must be a Canadian porcupine!

5. I hear it to- such a proper porcupine! :o

6. Yall need to listen again. Teddy is a Texan!

7. MinglesMommy says:

How funny!!!

8. New Teddy!!! I could watch a new Teddy vid every day…..he is awesome.

Sounds like he was saying “mine…mine…mine!” :D

9. SoCtatesX53 says:

No holiday is complete with out a message from Teddy!!

10. Youppi for Teddy!!!

11. I love his little evil-sounding giggles!

12. *ahem*

WHY does Teddy Bear *NOT HAVE* his own cartoon show????

13. Isn’t he a cartoon show?

14. you haz a wonderful and valid pernt, Theresa!!!

15. Apropos of nothing, THE NICHOLAS BROTHERS! (Hey, Queen of Dork, you’ll like this!)

16. oh man their stuff was SO suave!!!

(by the way, Theresa, I haven’t yet had any emails from QoD, which is a bit
    unusual on a Sat. Usu she runs a few errands/ Wmart first thing but then emails me….nothing as of yet, and it’s after 3 pm here in Fla. She wrote me last night tho..)

17. phred's mom says:

Looooove the 1940’s movie nightclub
    scenes! The Nicholas brothers were
    the heppest of hepcats.

18. YOWZERS!!! That was certainly the Golden Age of Entertainment.Thanks for the tippity-tap trip down memory lane.

19. No, kidding. You know someone will hijack that audio for a cartoon track!

20. I like Teddy.
    He’s a good little quill-pig.

21. Teddy is possibly the cutest thing ever. He’s redonk. And you can’t hug him! Torture!

22. It’s a brave person to put a hat on a porcupine like that.

Teddy rocks.

23. Yeah, I’d like to see how many bandages were on the fingers of the person who put that hat on Teddy, by the time they were finished. And then they had to take it OFF.

24. 4leafclover says:

It’s like a scene from the Shrek Christmas Special! (In a Scottish accent): “Gingy! No!”

25. Teddy is a rather benevolent-looking (and sounding) Lord Farquaard. 8O

26. My holiday is now complete….just needed a visit from Teddy Bear.

27. I am hopelessly smitten with Teddy. He really is a charming leetle guy.

28. Teddy clearly said “Christmas!”

29. I heard it too!

30. I’d even attempt to try making cookies again if Teddy came ’round to my backyard.

31. He’s clearly multi-cultural, I heard Happy Chritmaskwanzaaukah in there! ;-)

32. :)

33. Teddy’s teeth are now red? What’s he been eating, figgy pudding?

34. If you look back, his teeth have been red or orange all along. In fact, I found the color more startling in the first video than here. I had to look it up; apparently, porcupines’ and beavers’ teeth are normally orange, for some reason having to do with being made of especially strong material for gnawing trees.

35. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Translation: “Oy, when are they gonna realize I’m Jewish, facryinoutoud? Good cookie though.”

WHERE YA BEEN?? have you been okay but just needed to host events for various world notables such as the Dalai Lama and so been una\vail here to us plebians at CO???????

37. Ditto. :P

38. I heard, “Say Merry Christmas!” “Humbug!”

39. I heard several repeats of; ‘good, thanks’.

40. In the early Teddy posts, the woman spoke more and I really miss her voice – she adds a lot with her narrative.

41. Yes, doesn’t she have the most wonderful loving-teasing voice?

42. I’m the opposite. I feel her little bit in this was too much.

I want to hear those adorable Abu-esque squeaks and squawks.

43. I heard a definite, “Get back!”

44. MinglesMommy says:

Unbelievably cute. I love his “talking”… wish he could teach my cats …