Friday Haiku: To All the Noses We’ve Booped Before

Good bye Nosevember

Schnozzes, beaks, nosicles, boops

Was nice nosing you

Gizmo says, “smell ya later”, Aileen M.

Comments

1. pinkmariposas says:

what is this lil guy? never seen one like it!!!

2. AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At first glance I thought the nostrils were eyes and that this was some kind of monkey! Anybody else?

3. Isn’t it a guinea pig?

4. lol, well… it did take me a minute, but I can’t say that I thought it was a monkey…
    And yes, it’s a guinea pig. I’d know that mouth and bottom lip anywhere.

5. maybe a guinnie pig

6. piggy leeeps!!

7. joools in PDX says:

peeg leeps! we need a month for leeps… maybe february since it’s sometimes leep year and also Valentine’s Day which is about smooching??

8. The peegie leeps keel me!! I can’t think of another critter with such smoochable leeps.

9. I dunno…these leeps are so, sort of, blatant. I prefer kitty lips for smoochability because they are kind of secret.

10. Goodbye, Gizmo’s nostrils!

11. Yes, I did, too–I thought it was some kind of creepy animal with weird eyes, no nose, and a strange mouth. And nothing against guinea pigs (I used to have one named Gunther), but this is creepy, not cute.

12. Yes! I can totally see that! And now I can’t see it any other way. Dang, and it was so cute at first! Gotta luv da leeps!

13. Looks like it is wearing lipstick!

14. Catwhisperer says:

YES!!! I was about to post the same thing. Glad I’m not alone. :)

15. Catwhisperer says:

I agree–LKL’s (Little Kitteh Leeps) are the best!

16. Me too. Whew…*shudder*

17. GIZIMOOOO!!!!

18. lisaLassie says:

Beautiful leepsome peeg ignore your detractors! You are adorable. Mwahhh!

19. Peeg as Angelina Jolie lips :lol:

20. Me too! And if they were eyes, they’re totally bedroom eyes, which was really confusing at first!

21. Mary (the first) says:

Not the monkey part but the other about the eyes, yes. Creeped me out at first!

22. Mary (the first) says:

I second! Leepsruary!!

23. Mary (the first) says:

These Guinea pig leeps
    Confused everyone so much
    All forgot “haiku”!

24. Same here!

25. So you CAN put lipstick on a (guinea) pig!

26. It’s Carter from Survivor!

27. peeeeegeeeee leeeeps!!!eleventy!!!

28. Or maybe just Feb 29th – in a Leep Year!

29. Omg I thought it was a mutant nose-less wombat or something. You know, didn’t have a nose cause we’re saying goodbye to Nosevember? Thank goodness I read the comments :)

30. That is a mouth that needs to have a carrot inserted!

31. Nightmare fuel, HAHA.

32. magickariel says: