Friday Haiku: To All the Noses We’ve Booped Before

Good bye Nosevember

Schnozzes, beaks, nosicles, boops

Was nice nosing you

Gizmo says, “smell ya later”, Aileen M.

1. pinkmariposas says:

what is this lil guy? never seen one like it!!!

2. Isn’t it a guinea pig?

3. AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At first glance I thought the nostrils were eyes and that this was some kind of monkey! Anybody else?

4. Me too. Whew…*shudder*

5. Catwhisperer says:

YES!!! I was about to post the same thing. Glad I’m not alone. :)

6. Same here!

7. Mary (the first) says:

Not the monkey part but the other about the eyes, yes. Creeped me out at first!

8. Yes, I did, too–I thought it was some kind of creepy animal with weird eyes, no nose, and a strange mouth. And nothing against guinea pigs (I used to have one named Gunther), but this is creepy, not cute.

9. Yes! I can totally see that! And now I can’t see it any other way. Dang, and it was so cute at first! Gotta luv da leeps!

10. Me too! And if they were eyes, they’re totally bedroom eyes, which was really confusing at first!

11. Omg I thought it was a mutant nose-less wombat or something. You know, didn’t have a nose cause we’re saying goodbye to Nosevember? Thank goodness I read the comments :)

12. Nightmare fuel, HAHA.

13. lol, well… it did take me a minute, but I can’t say that I thought it was a monkey…
    And yes, it’s a guinea pig. I’d know that mouth and bottom lip anywhere.

14. maybe a guinnie pig

15. piggy leeeps!!

16. peeeeegeeeee leeeeps!!!eleventy!!!

17. magickariel says:

18. joools in PDX says:

peeg leeps! we need a month for leeps… maybe february since it’s sometimes leep year and also Valentine’s Day which is about smooching??

19. Mary (the first) says:

I second! Leepsruary!!

20. Or maybe just Feb 29th – in a Leep Year!

21. The peegie leeps keel me!! I can’t think of another critter with such smoochable leeps.

22. I dunno…these leeps are so, sort of, blatant. I prefer kitty lips for smoochability because they are kind of secret.

23. Catwhisperer says:

I agree–LKL’s (Little Kitteh Leeps) are the best!

24. Goodbye, Gizmo’s nostrils!

25. Looks like it is wearing lipstick!

26. GIZIMOOOO!!!!

27. lisaLassie says:

Beautiful leepsome peeg ignore your detractors! You are adorable. Mwahhh!

28. Peeg as Angelina Jolie lips :lol:

29. Mary (the first) says:

These Guinea pig leeps
    Confused everyone so much
    All forgot “haiku”!

30. So you CAN put lipstick on a (guinea) pig!

31. It’s Carter from Survivor!

32. That is a mouth that needs to have a carrot inserted!

33. PIG LIPS!