You’ve Got a Little Schmutz on Your Face

Let me get that for you.

Via Reddit.

1. misspelled your

2. yes. she haz.

3. Mary (the first) says:

Second that.

4. Ahh. Much better, thank you. And I LOVE that li’l face!

5. me too. it says “you share tunas?”

6. CO has dedded me once again. That sweet, innocent, imploring little fuzz face!! *thud*

7. Oh, what a sweetly concerned look on that cute little face! I think I’d be slathering on the schmutz just to have him/her clean it off for me.

8. Blue Footed Booby says:

Hehe, looks more like the smackyface to me.

9. Yes, those wacky dilated pupils are the giveaway.

10. Litten kittens with blue eyes, always +1!!!

11. omg look at that face!! so adorable.

12. He looks so sad it makes me want to cry :-(

13. IK, R???

(+ it’s a Marmie, which always ups the ante around here …)

14. *your

15. Victoria, Mom to 3 Rats says:

Just what I needed to put a smile on my face after losing one of my rat boys last night.
    Such a cute wittle kitteh.

16. So sorry, Victoria. Hugs.

17. januaryfarmer says:

Now that is one cute kitty. Crazy Pants must repeat 7th grade English.

18. whatever your saying jan ; )

19. hoosierina says:

Without a doubt, the cutest kitten I’ve ever seen on here!

20. OMGMarmie!!11!1!11!!

21. SlaveToCat says:

The Paparcatzi strike again. They managed to snap a picture of Cat Winslet just as she stepped out of her spit bath. My aren’t those gorgeous big blue diamonds just sparkling against such soft voluptuous fluffyness.

22. Maureen from Canada says:

Every time I got a new pair of glasses my male cat would reach out in the same way to ‘test’ the lens and I ended up with a scratch on my new lens that would have to live with for the next 2 years. It was his way of accepting something new in his environment.

23. :)

24. Is this the spit bath king in person?? Theresa, I had no idea that your dad was so adorable! :mrgreen:

25. most excellent.

26. Why are his eyes so sad? I will gladly submit myself to a spit bath for it that helps.

27. A leather chair with a kitten, brave homeowner.

28. WANT WANT WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Same here, Kaya :D I so want to snorgle and cuddle that sweet little kitty :D

30. joools in PDX says:

OMG I should not come here when I am sleep-deprived and vulnerable. Going on 4 years of cat-less-ness and this little guy has pierced my heart. Sigh.

31. *gives joools a long-haired Guinea Pig and
    a pink teddy-bear Stuffie Toy in consolation*

32. AWW, I am sure there is a kitty or two or more out there for you, joools in PDX.

33. Killer Klown says:

My God…
    It’s full of stars…

34. Queen of Dork says:

Cat withdrawal is a very horrible thing.

*curls up in the corner in a fetal type position and shivers*