Here Comes Catty Claws

I think I'm gonna hurl ...a snowball that is, at the first person who teases moi about this.

Lilly doesn't appreciate the mouse nose and ears, but they are a nice touch, Kelly S.

Comments

1. Wait a minute, where did this post come from? All of a sudden it just popped up between unnamed no ears dog and the red pandas.

Not that I’m complaining. Lilly is adorable though not amused. I suspect there was blood drawn once the hat was removed.

2. How can something be so cute and so scary at the same time?

3. a most perceptive and cojent / cogent point, ma’am

4. Coffee Cup (now with more bunnies) says:

It reminds me of Winston. I miss Winston.

5. SlaveToCat says:

Kitty is happy that he finally has warm ears.

6. Killer Klown says:

You come to me on the eve of my daughter’s wedding and ask me for a fav…

What?
    What’s so funny?

7. Get real. there was blood drawn getting that thing on in the first place.

Yeah, the timing of when items pop up can be, uh, non-linear.

8. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

What happened to Winston?

9. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

My hubby said, “How undignified.”

10. What exactly is that thing?

11. An understatement, that.

12. Nothing, Rich, the blogging boyfriend, broke up with Winston & Rudy’s daddy.

Rather than try dual custody, they did a clean break.

13. AWW :lol: Get that hat off of dear sweet, Lilly, Kelly S :lol:

14. Alice Shortcake says:

Aw, that’s a pity. I wondered why Winston was no longer gracing our screens.

15. SlaveToCat says:

On second thought, Kitty is saying you have 5 seconds to remove this hat or I’m going to leave your head and heart on the front door step. In 5..4…3…..2…..

16. Too funny you are. Really. The picture made me chuckle, but now my face is going to hurt all day. Thanks?

17. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

Winston still pops up on his twitter account but it’s not the same.

18. I missed this myself the other day, and this is my cat! I never saw it until my sister called me to say it was on!

19. My exotic shorthair Lilly! One big smooshball….