Cap’n Fluffy’s Tales of Danger!

Then it was just us two, the sea-beast and I. Me trusty harpoon was lost, and nothing but me wits to save me from the creature’s deadly tentacles…

Via Reddit.

Comments

1. both are suntanning! :-)

2. Cute catbana boy

3. SlaveToCat says:

Inspector Clawseau arrives on the seen of the crime with one very important question. Madam, exactly how big was the diamond that was stolen right off your finger?

4. Oh, he’s got plenty of harpoons!!

5. I swear it was this big!

6. OMG, the tummy, the round, fuzzy marmie tummy! Not to mention the intent look, the vertical pose, the paws spread wide before pouncing. That kitten is irresistible.

7. Killer Klown says:

Hmm…
    Bipedal walking: Achieved!
    Now just to work on this ‘opposable thumbs’ thing and our plans for world domination will come to fruition…

8. We need a BIpedal walking tag.

And I need to snorf that tummy.

9. Uh, she’s wearing a striped curtain bikini to match the chaise lounge.

Unintentional matchink,

10. Did that kitten eat a itty bitty beach ball ??? That is one round totally huff-able belly !

11. That little marmie is totally sunbathing gangnam style !

12. They are both striped and they are both adorable.

However, Cap’n Fluffy DEF outdid Bikini Babe in Rotund Kitteh Bellehs.

13. :)

14. (a slightly adjusted MP/HG reference)

“That [kitten's] DYNAMITE!!!!”

15. He’s just missing the boots to look like he’s from the Shrek movies.

16. *sigh* Marmie!!!!!!1!!!!1!1!!!!1!!

17. Cats ‘n Racks tag, if you please, Nomtom.

18. That is the most adorable little kitten belly I’ve ever seen in my life.

19. Kitteh Mouf says:

Where is this magical land of petting kittens by the poolside?!

20. i was just gonna say. confident cat like that, always gets the rack.

21. fleurdamour says:

Meowby Dick!

22. fleurdamour says:

By Hermarm Mewville!

23. fleurdamour says:

Better yet: Purrman Mewville!!

24. I know that the “Men of CO” calendar idea is all the rage, but… uh… if you folks ever get that finished, and want to follow it up with a “Women of CO” calendar, this would be a fine submission. :)

25. fleurdamour says:

He’s like a little homuncatlus. Half man, half marm.

26. Mrs. Slocombe: If I’m not careful where I put my hand, it ends up covered in pussy hair.

Too far?

27. Aiiiyyyeee!! Adorable!

28. AWW :D I would pick up that sweet little orange tabby and give him/her a cuddling before taking him/her home with me :D

29. bookmonstercats says:

Mrs Slocombe quotes are never too far!! ;)

30. Call me Hissmael.

31. Right! You just want to poke it! So cute!

32. CURVEDBELLEHCURVEDBELLEHCURVEDBELLEH!!!!

And on a MARMIE KITTEN!

I am ded.

33. France?

34. …..hmmm……er……well, that is …..

35. fleurdamour says:

And Squeequeg!

36. That tummy is just too moische!

37. MEELK BELLEH!!!!

*dives in for a snorgle*

38. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

Going after the white tuna.

39. Best. Rollover. Text. EVAR!

40. Those fingers are about to get a fierce pouncing.

41. On the kitteh or the girl?

42. kittykat416 says:

I was just thinking that NOMTOM was probably excited to finally have an excuse to post a picture of a woman in a bikini on C.O.!

43. He’s got a bit of a farmer tan, doesn’t he? Head and arms more orange than his little white belly and legs.

44. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

No hovertexts?

45. There’s a few resorts in Mexico where the stray cats come for petting, and food too which we were happy to supply.

46. januaryfarmer says:

Does the kitty look like Captain Morgan to you? Or is it just me?

47. Kitten, natch. I doubt the girl’s is due to meelk.

48. You are the winner of this round.