iNom

In a National Squwerl Taste Test, Apple products like the iPhone and iPod Ear Budz were voted Best Tasting!

“We think we have some pretty darn good products here at Apple, and the fact our Ear Budz have been voted ‘Best Tasting’ is pretty awesome,” says an Apple rep. “Not only do they give you crystal clear digital sound, if you’re on the train and need a quick iSnack©, you’re good there, too.”

iNom© Video spotted by Matt K.

Comments

1. Michele D. says:

Okay, I definitely need one of these in my office. <3

2. Mary (the first) says:

Where’s the modesty tailio when you need it?

3. Yeah I saw that too. Didn’t want to, but I did. Maybe it’s a belly button.

4. “Hmm, tastes a little waxy.”

5. Well why don’t you try getting a squirrel to wear underpants and then come back and tell us how well that works out for either of you.

6. Archie McPhee has squirrel underpants for sale, by the way, just for this sort of occasion.

7. Paralyzed by squirrelio… So… cute… legs… no worky…

Mini-squirrelio sez: This is one tough nut to crack!

8. iamashamedtobepostingthiscomment says:

Hmmm, I was going to say, is that a teeny weeny peeny? I’m glad I’m not the only one to notice. The only question that remains is: Cute or Ew?

9. the headphones or the bb skwyrl??

10. *GAG*

11. Love his face around 0:40 where he has that “whaddam I doin’ wrong here?” look.

Darn those Apple hipsters and their hazelnut flavored earbuds.

12. fleurdamour says:

Sqwerl treats capitalist icon with refreshing irreverence

13. SlaveToCat says:

Hmm I wonder what the human has been sticking in his/her ear to make the ear buds so tasty for the woodland critters.

14. SlaveToCat says:

That’s his own personal USB 2.0 port. He can plug right into your IPOD and download all the songs he likes from your favorites play list. He also likes to plug into your IPhone if you have it set to vibrate.

15. Ears of corn?

16. SlaveToCat says:

Apple?! What do you mean Apples?? This doesn’t taste like no stinking Apples!!

17. Considering his proportions, there’s nothing teeny about him.

18. ‘ear! ‘ear!

19. For heavens sake, give the wee one a snack! I’d never be able to watch for as long as they did, snacks would be out pronto for the babeh.

20. Aw, the little guy’s wondering why the weird-tasting nut refuses to open.

21. Ears ARE delicious. Just ask this coatimundi:

22. Then its a very-much-outie.

23. Good idea viv!

24. NOT EW! redonk and anerabul, just like the rest of him.

25. Can you ear me now ?

26. And during the Presidential campaign, nobody would touch this issue!

27. Thank you. Exactly what I was talking about. Notice how they don’t actually explain how to put the squirrel underpants on the squirrel once you’ve bought them.

28. :)

29. That thing looks like a shower. Would be the perfect size!

30. Looks like tiny skwerl is wanting to get closer to his hoomin… I had the biggest urge to put my hand to the screen and let him hop on. He probably wants some real ear action. OMG I can’t handle it when my ears get nommed — way too tickly.

31. He looks like he’s fed aplenty. In fact, too many snacks would be bad for him. Like a human baby sticking everything into his mouth, this looks like classic squirreldolescent behavior with wanting to chew on everything, testing out the new teeth (could be teething, too), and/or learning about his world through his mouth.

32. I’ve known several kittehs who go crackers from earwax – looks like bebbeh skwerlios do too!

33. Definitely agree on the kittehs and earwax! I have to flush q-tips after cleaning my ears, can NOT put them in the trash!

34. Lucy's Mommeh says:

I shall call him Willy. Or Peter.

35. A bebeh skwerl nibbling ear buds on a computer desk in a house??? O.O

36. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

More like classic rodent behavior. Period. They never leave the oral fixation period. And why should they with a set of incisors that need to be ground down constantly? This reminds me so much of my ratties. Always gotta chew on somethin’.

37. I once overheard a woman saying “Squirrel underwear, now I’ve seen everything!” and I had to sort through whether the underwear was made out of, by or for squirrels.

38. We had to get a trash can with a lid, ‘cuz Kyuri will dig through the trash for one! 8-O

39. bookmonstercats says:

AAAAArgggggggg!!

40. I didn’t even notice until I read your comments. Thanks heeps… >_>

41. Same here. I think y’all are a bunch of pervs. ;)

42. BTW, does anybody notice that he is TEENY? *pops skwerl into mouf*

43. Worst tasting apple ever.

44. One of our cats likes to nom on earbud wires. She has destroyed many pairs of earbuds and headphones with just one chomp.

45. haha, thanks a lot

46. Oh dear, * clutches pearls *

47. Okay, yeah, that’s cute, but those things are seriously toxic. That poor little squirrel is going to keel over if he keeps eating.

48. “Strange nut? Must OPEN!!!”