And in the Dorkiness Bind Them

Poor Riley doesn’t want to lord over this ring, she just wantses the precious to end its hobbit of makings those awful noiseses.

Comments

1. Kari Callin says:

And one ring to scare the ever loving bejeezus out of her…! ;)

2. Viszlas are wackjobs.

3. It’s OK, Riley. I don’t want to sit through the Ring Cycle either.

4. You got that right, sistah.

As I watched the video I thought: And then he got bold, snatched it up…and mom and dad were collecting and sifting stools for the next three days. What a story for the grandkids. “See grandpa’s ring there? We had a crazy old dog back in the day…”

5. kibblenibble says:

I couldn’t take my eyes off of the floppy ears, velvety muzzlepowsche, and gorgeous coloring. What a (goofy) beauty! :-)

6. lisaLassie says:

Hmmm, is it worse to sit through the Ring Cycle or the Wash and Dry Cycles. Or the Followship of the Unicycle Race. Such deep ponderings to….well, ponder.

7. Have spent approx 15 min searching for what I WANTED to set in place here so please be forgiving if the thing I link seems in any way not the perfect item.

I found several Yul. Brynner clips but not the one I wanted. This might have the right section but it’s a different actor…in a string of numerous bits together….
    *gah*
    Anyhow:

8. DAGGONE it it DID do the entire list. GAH.

There is a clip of “a Puzzlement” with a different actor, among the clips in this item.

*gah*

9. And here I thought the guy was going to say “see, there is a use for these wedding bands after all.”

10. Do I smell Fri-toes??? These gorgeous red dogs are as wacky as they come and prove every day that insanity is hereditary (wait for it… ): you get it from your Vizsla!
    My first V. had a definite sense of humor and taught me it is possible not just to love an animal but to fall in love with one (not in THAT way [ugh] but in the way of being completely enchanted and in tune with.)
    How old is that beautiful little girl? Not that it matters: Vs don’t settle down until they’re 8 or 10! Thanks for sharing!

11. i bet that ring is ringing at a pitch only a dog can hear. he does seem to be a bit put out by the noise, and the rattle part doesn’t seem that bad.

12. You mean the Rinse Cycle. :P

13. As performed by the Soap Opera.

14. sabrina rose says:

Not only does the dog have an amusing reaction to a spinning ring, but the fact that the owners can keep such a large bouncy dog AND have pure white carpeting amazes me!!

15. Y’all are too much. I’m verklempt.

16. Why do people insist on irritating their dogs like this? Why do they think that it’s funny?

17. DaytimeDeb says:

Mommy trained the dog to bark whenever Daddy took his ring off… or vice versa. ;-P

18. Because it IS funny?

19. ^ This.

20. Plus, Vizslas pretty much go through life in a near-perpetual state of freakoutitude.

21. I was thinking the same thing. They have different hearing from us…

22. My dog was very intrigued by the noises he was making.

23. I’m just being curious but does anyone know what kind of dog she is?
    She’s such a beautiful dog

24. “And there you are, 20 hours laters, exactly where you started,” Say in shrill British accent.
    Thanks to the wonderful Anna Russell.

Do you remeber the Ring?

25. emmberrann says:

Above it SAYS it is a Viszla. Hungarian multipurpose hunting type dog. Mebbe multipuppose.

26. WE MUST HAVE a ‘fave frame’ at the 1:00 mark, where just the nose is showing above the edge of the table. It still Nosevember, after all!

27. I think the dog’s having FUN! Look at the wagging tail!

28. So why encourage it? And no, it’s not funny..

29. ANNA! Where ya been all this time? :lol:

30. It’s a misconception that a wagging tail is a sign of a happy dog. It can be, sure, but many dogs also wag their tails when they are afraid or stressed, etc.

31. That’s one I need much more training on. It’s true, but I still see “happy.”

32. Lewis n' Clark says:

A stressed dog will usually have a stiff upright tail moving in a slow tick-tock motion, among other signs. But I think she would run away and not come back if she was really stressed

33. adrien matteson says:

That’s our riley…she just turned 1 in September!