Turkey Overload

A Thanksgiving Song

Let’s sing it together, everyone.

Ready?

“I aaaate too moishe
Too moishe is what I ate
I ate too moishe
I ate too moishe
I ate too moishe
IIIIIIII aaaaaaaaate too mooooishe!”

Listen to the song here [156K]

Burrrp

Now stop checking C.O. and go outside and play Thanksgiving Football with your family er something…

Comments

1. I second that. I’m plum ready for a food coma right about nowz :)

2. Mary (the first) says:

I’ve hardly eaten anything and I don’t have a family, so there!!!

3. So round, so plump, so cozy soft.

4. kibblenibble says:

The birdie ees so round that his head is literally part of his body. :-) I haven’t eaten yet, but look out food, here I come!

5. I love the ate-too-moiche bird!!!!! I think CO brought him out for the last US Thanksgivings too!!!!!

6. what a cute little Golden-crowned Kinglet!

7. Mmm, juicy plump bird….. er..

8. So that’s how you say moishe! Happy Thanksgiving from your cousins to the north – we’ve already given our thanks and are now in training for Christmas turkey.

9. Elaine From L.A. says:

Me too, Mary (the first)! We can be alone together, virtually :~)

10. me three.

11. That little birdie is a sphere!

12. The Thanksgiving Classic! And not just for Thanksgiving! I sang the song myself after lunch a couple of weeks ago. :P

13. PS: Tennis Ball Birdie!

14. “plum” ready??? ;)

sounds like fruitcake time to me!!

15. Mary & Elaine? That brings up an alltime BEST @ngst-y song.

Enjoy!!!!

16. januaryfarmer says:

Burp!

17. I don’t think fruit cake would be very comfy to sleep on though

18. “m-o-o-o-m!!!!”

19. twue.

20. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. :P

21. lisaLassie says:

Shame on you tommygirl!

22. Put on your goggles and watch!

23. This is what I look like right now, minus the plumage and the cute. :(

24. Theresa, you made my night! Nothing more wonderful can happen so I go bed now.

25. BURRRP! :D

26. SlaveToCat says:

Looks like Tweety Bird swallowed Sylvester.

27. I think you look aDORable, sugitomo!!!

28. ….so Theresa should we all then infer, that you have slept ON a fruitcake????
    8-O

signed,
    Certifiably Incorrigible

29. I never get the chance, my dad usually eats most of it.

30. *giggles *

31. I took this picture so many years ago! Cute little guy isn’t he/she? :)

32. Then you deserve some sort of award, because that picture makes me so happy I can barely describe it. What a lovely little puffy chap he is!

33. You, sir or madam, are a Hero of the Cute.

34. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Not only is that song stinkin’ cute, it’s also eminently singable, as I’m sure most of you know by now.

35. Haha, thank you both! I don’t deserve such kindness m(_ _)m

36. What a coincidence: I just saw my first wild Golden-crowned Kinglets on Tuesday! They were not as fluffed up as this little fellow though.

37. I’m a sweet widdel bird in a giwded cage, tweety’s my name but I don’t know my age. I don’t hav to wowy and dat is dat, I’m tafe in here from dat old putty tat! :-D

38. Oh My Gosh!!! The Angry Birds really exist!!!

39. It’s not Thanksgiving at our house until we’ve heard it sung by the Mistress of Cutedom! Thanks! Hope you had a great one!