Turkey Overload

A Thanksgiving Song

Let’s sing it together, everyone.

“I aaaate too moishe
Too moishe is what I ate
I ate too moishe
I ate too moishe
I ate too moishe
IIIIIIII aaaaaaaaate too mooooishe!”

Listen to the song here [156K]

Now stop checking C.O. and go outside and play Thanksgiving Football with your family er something…

1. I second that. I’m plum ready for a food coma right about nowz :)

2. “plum” ready??? ;)

sounds like fruitcake time to me!!

3. I don’t think fruit cake would be very comfy to sleep on though

4. twue.

5. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. :P

6. ….so Theresa should we all then infer, that you have slept ON a fruitcake????

Certifiably Incorrigible

7. I never get the chance, my dad usually eats most of it.

8. Mary (the first) says:

I’ve hardly eaten anything and I don’t have a family, so there!!!

9. Elaine From L.A. says:

Me too, Mary (the first)! We can be alone together, virtually :~)

10. Mary & Elaine? That brings up an alltime BEST @ngst-y song.

11. So round, so plump, so cozy soft.

12. kibblenibble says:

The birdie ees so round that his head is literally part of his body. :-) I haven’t eaten yet, but look out food, here I come!

13. I love the ate-too-moiche bird!!!!! I think CO brought him out for the last US Thanksgivings too!!!!!

14. what a cute little Golden-crowned Kinglet!

15. What a coincidence: I just saw my first wild Golden-crowned Kinglets on Tuesday! They were not as fluffed up as this little fellow though.

16. Mmm, juicy plump bird….. er..

17. lisaLassie says:

Shame on you tommygirl!

18. So that’s how you say moishe! Happy Thanksgiving from your cousins to the north – we’ve already given our thanks and are now in training for Christmas turkey.

19. me three.

20. That little birdie is a sphere!

21. The Thanksgiving Classic! And not just for Thanksgiving! I sang the song myself after lunch a couple of weeks ago. :P

22. PS: Tennis Ball Birdie!

23. I’m a sweet widdel bird in a giwded cage, tweety’s my name but I don’t know my age. I don’t hav to wowy and dat is dat, I’m tafe in here from dat old putty tat! :-D

24. januaryfarmer says:

25. “m-o-o-o-m!!!!”

26. Put on your goggles and watch!

27. Theresa, you made my night! Nothing more wonderful can happen so I go bed now.

28. BURRRP! :D

29. *giggles *

30. This is what I look like right now, minus the plumage and the cute. :(

31. I think you look aDORable, sugitomo!!!

32. SlaveToCat says:

Looks like Tweety Bird swallowed Sylvester.

33. I took this picture so many years ago! Cute little guy isn’t he/she? :)

34. Then you deserve some sort of award, because that picture makes me so happy I can barely describe it. What a lovely little puffy chap he is!

35. You, sir or madam, are a Hero of the Cute.

36. Haha, thank you both! I don’t deserve such kindness m(_ _)m

37. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Not only is that song stinkin’ cute, it’s also eminently singable, as I’m sure most of you know by now.

38. Oh My Gosh!!! The Angry Birds really exist!!!

39. It’s not Thanksgiving at our house until we’ve heard it sung by the Mistress of Cutedom! Thanks! Hope you had a great one!