I Smell Thanksgiving Coming Up. Top Twenty Nosevember Schnozzles 3.0

What better way to prepare for Thanksgiving than with some turkey, dressing, pumpkin pie, and….noiscles! We’re whipping out yet another MASSIVE EXTRA REDONK NOSE-A-THON as a Special Holiday Thanksgiving Prep Bonus!

Remember Black Friday’s actually starting in 48 hours around 8-ish if ya can beleef eet. Instead of battling all those other peeps, why not fire up the MacBook Pro and order one of these?

[I thought we said no commercial plugs in schnozzle posts. Wait- what am I saying? Buy ten of them. -Ed]

1. Bundle UP, Munchkin!

From Karen H.!

2. Hello There, Olive

From Oren B.

3. Pepper The ResQte Lab!

“Pepper is a 5 year old rescue lab and was ‘red tagged’ to be destroyed in 24 hours when we found her 30 days ago,” sez Stuart S of Malibu, MHS ’78.

4. I Could Baroo At ANY Second!

Maxster from Alison S.

5. O HAI, Heidi

The Heid-Ster was sent in from Jessica R, who we presume survived this kitteh grumpiness.

6. Perseus Jackson

Reports Beka M: “This is my adorable doxie Percy, aka Perseus Jackson, doing what he does best, sticking his nose in my face!”

7. Ah’d Rather Have Carrots Than Turkey

Kelly sent us thees bountiful PEEG PIC.

8. Minnie Is No Mouse

Kibblenibble: “This is my Minnie’s cute nose. She has only half a moustache. :-)”

9. Cold Nose, Warm Heart

Puppeh Tybee from Cuteporter Lucy K.

10. OMGPONIES!!!!1!1!1111!!!!!1!!!

Via Bri Glazier.

11. SOMEone Caused A Ruckus!

“If you look carefully at this big nose, you’ll see that one nostril looks a bit wonky. Why? Our big dog, Ruckus, was stung by some nasty kind of wasp. At one point his right eye almost swelled shut due to a hyper-sensitivity to stings. Thankfully a vet told us the right dose of Benadryl to give him, and since then we got a First Aid for Dogs pamphlet,”says Charmian Z.

12. TEDDY!

Comments Terra V: “Theodore hopes you’ll forgive him for scraping his nose on the fence trying to catch a squirrel.” We do, Terra, we do!

13. Thelma From Pomona, Hello!*

Vanessa P, we thank thee! (*Larry King used to do this, remember?)

14. Ah Needs A Name, STAT

The leetle critter needs a name- can anyone help Fabiola K out in the comment secshun? Franx.

15. We’re Gonna Need A Bigger Boat

Shark Week Nose Model: Elvis Rocco Mac-Bua (Mini-ish Dachshund,) by Lauren M.

16. Really, Reilly?

Aislinn M gets a lot of leaf raking help from Reilly! (Not really.)

17. You’re Ma Angel, Come N’ Save Me To-niiight

Sarah C says: “This is Angel. She is highly unimpressed.”

18. Flopper Disapproval Duly Noted, Sah!

Flopper The Flemish Giant Bun from Joanne M, photo by Amy.

19. If the Nosicle Wasn’t Enough…

Holy Puppehs, Batman! (Thees puppeh ees named Robin and comes from Anna G.)

20. Four For One!

Amber G: “This is Poppy and she has the most adorable pink and black nose. She uses it to smell every. Single. Grass. Blade.”

Comments

1. Fabiola’s wee darling should be named Prosh, of course!

2. is boy kittin or girl kittin?

3. OMG… the leetle tongue on #7!

4. toborzgrrl says:

Edelweiss

5. Is Max a white wire-haired dachshund? That’s all I can come up with! Does such a thing exist?!!

6. OMG Ruckus and Maxster have such scruffy little faces – I LURVE THEM

7. RoadRunner says:

^-^This

8. Is that THE Kibblenibble’s Minnie? What a beauty!

9. Cracked up when I saw the photo under caption #17. Completely Brilliant.

10. Ooohhhh Poppy is a beauty with an adorable bi-colored nosicle.

11. Oh why, why, did you not choose the schnozzes I sent in?? *cry*

12. I’m with ** MINE **

13. I am Max’s person, and he is a mini schnauzer/beagle cross. Otherwise known as a Really Cute Accident :)

14. I’ve sent both schnoots and earsies (Nose-vember, Decemb-ear), but alas have not been posted either. But the month is not out!

15. kibblenibble says:

YES it is!!! I am SO excited! Thanks, jerzowa!

16. kibblenibble says:

MY MINNIE EES NUMBER 8!!! I’m SO HAPPEEEE! Thanks, CO!

17. Name idea from my thought balloon: “Frindle”

18. kittykat416 says:

She looks like a beautiful calico!

19. kibblenibble says:

Thank you, kittykat! It looks like one (maybe both?) of yours is a calico, too. They are pretty. :-)

20. Thanks for making my Percy number 6! We love CO!

21. Prosh is perfect.

22. katrinab73 says:

nosevember is the best

23. Squeee, my sweetie-pie rescue pup Tybee is #9! He’s nine years old now and has brought such joy to our family in the five years we’ve had him.

24. #14’s name is Meenu.

25. Max is darling! My Sammy is an RCA (Really Cute Accident) as well.

26. I suggest kitten be named Panda. Just something about his/her face.

27. Victoria, (Mom to 4 Rats) says:

These Nosevember countdowns have decidedly too many doggehs for me. I’d like to see other species’ nosicles represented more, tyvm. Harumph.

28. I second that, Red :D

29. I just LOVE all the kitty pictures :D

30. I love, love, love all animals (particular pups) but guinea peeg moufs? Nutin like em!

31. Nah nah nah nah nah.

The lil bit should be named I’msocuteyou’regonnatumpoverdaid!Yesyouare!

32. Best part of my day, looking at those. Love all.

33. My favorites are number 4 and number 19! So CUTE :)

34. Apparently the folks at CO are very particular about how they pick their noses.

35. ooooooooooooooooooooooooo I’m tellin’ mom…… 8-O

36. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for all each and every one of these adorable schnozzles but most especially for Pepper…excellent rescue! Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

37. #3 – Pepper the ResQte lab – bless you people!! She is adorable!

And #7 – Peeg mouf!! Not to distract from all the cuteness here, but my piggee, Cupcake, crossed the Rainbow Bridge last night and is now frolicking in sunny fields of timothy hay and cherry tomatoes (her favorite things).

38. aw, ceej, what sad news :(
    happy thoughts to you, and happy trails to Cupcake

39. Oooh, Prosh is an excellent name. Although I would like to all that kitten MINE. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to COers celebrating the holiday! I am most thankful for awesome CO that makes me feel happy during what was a p**py year. I am VERY thankful for my kittehs who are available for snorgling every day.

..and OMG PONIES !!!11!1!1!!11111!!!

40. I am sending many many hugs and prayers to ceejoe. :(

41. Minnie is sooooooooooooo beautiful!!!! That ear looks very nommable. :)

42. I think kitten 14’s name should be Checkers, since he’s black and white like a checkerboard.

43. Thanks Max’s person – he’s absolutely anerable!!

44. Ohhhh, I made it, I made it, txs so much cuteoverload guys!!! I was fostering the #14 little guy. He is in his forever home now, and his name is Lilo. But I still have one of his siblings, a girl that I think I´m going to call her Panda, as Red suggested ;)

45. Did someone nom the poor unnamed furball’s ears off in #14? I think the kitten should be named Doraemon.

46. I think I’ll be seconding this.

47. How about naming the kitten after the title of this page ” Schnozzle” ? After all that’s pretty much what the world sees on this page. It’s where he or she made their debut.

48. kibblenibble says:

Thank you, Saffron. I feel the same, although admittedly, I’m not very impartial.

:-)

49. Name for Fabiola’s kittie: Dot

50. So sorry, ceejoe. :(

And thank you to Stuart S for rescuing the lovely Pepper.

51. Dot! I love it! It’s just such a wee speck of a kittayn.

52. I’m Cash’s person and that’s exactly why I sent in his schnoz! Every month needs more ponies.

I should also note, the photo was just after he knocked over a snow-man to eat its nose…

53. True. You can pick your nose, and you can pick your blogs, but you can’t pick your blog’s noses. :P

54. *wild eight-year-old giggles*

55. CO, you’ve got to stop making these 20-piece posts. There’s too much to talk about in one thread.

56. Courtesy of BuzzFeed! A veritable schnozz-fest! “25 Animals Close-Up With Wide-Angle Lens”

57. #14 should be named SPLODE because that’s what she/he did to my head. 8O

58. Name her Pinky. Her pink nose is so cute!

59. Yay!!! I am so excited! I feel like I just won a contest, how exciting! <3

60. yay! <3

61. (hiding so Meg won’t get mad at me)

(ackshually I agree strongly w/ this; in truth, it does rather dilute the level of fun) ….

(shuffles out of the room)

62. kiragirl: a Most Excellent Moniker. Huzzah!!!

63. ps: a most-excellent *KITTEN* Moniker.

64. I rather approve of both the Bunny (and of his/ her disapproval)
    and the OMGPONIES!111!!!!

65. her name should be Twinky.

66. The kitten’s name is Precious. :)