The Theory of Cuteativity

Are geniuses are made, or born? Analysis of Einstein’s brain suggests a physical difference, while others say genius is simply information and insight brought to a boil within a stimulated mind. Either way, having a good role model can help.

Via PuzWorld.ru.

Comments

1. *giggle* and also *snerk*

+ I was pretty sure it would be a Mike produckshon!!!!

also: YAY kitty floof and A.E. floof !!!

2. Cute-tabby-tivity?

3. Mary (the first) says:

The kitteh even has matchingk whiskairs and eyebrows and stuff!

4. E=mc2 :-D ;-) ;)

5. K=mc2
    K(kitten) = Massive fluff times the speed of Cute (C) squared.

6. Matchink absolutely!!!

7. hmmmm…. which reminds me of two things;

rin-tin-tin
    and
    the following:

8. FTW

9. Brilliant!

10. Martha in Washington says:

Einstein reincatnated?

11. I second the motion!

12. *chanting a la Jerry Springer and Stephen Colbert audiences* NOM-TOM! NOM-TOM! NOM-TOM!

13. Tripled!

14. Hoping to crack the Theory of Fuzzitivity?

15. The idea that Einstein’s role model was a cat makes perfect sense to me.

16. SlaveToCat says:

How cute Dr Tigger Fuzymaru has a picture of his star pupil on his desk.

17. Meowsers The Mewkitty says:

As both a science lover and a kitty lover, I can respectively say with authority…
    LOL!!!😸

18. WINS

19. also wins!!! (same idea as below commenter)

20. … and NOW I see the hover text! *shakes tiny fist*

21. Either that or the cat just has Einstein like qualities. Of course, my mother had a dog that you could swear was a reincarnation of Houdini. :-*

22. *stamps tiny feet in solidarity, w/o even knowing the subject matter.
    Just on principle alone*

23. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

I have just recently learned that the equation really should be E2=(mc2)2. How about that?

24. A picture that, oddly enough, is not reflected on the desk! (hmmmm)

25. warrior rabbit says:

Isn’t this the copied cat from the other day? Or am I trippin’?

26. Genius!

27. In re hovertext: Given that my (real) initials are E McC, and I’ve always initialed work stuff as Emc^2, I don’t care that it’s ‘shopped. It is now my wallpaper…

28. Oops?

29. I am also a science lover and a kitty lover, Meowsers The Mewkitty (cute name) :D I also want to add that I so want to cuddle and snorgle that sweet little kitty :D