That’s Not a Wall, That’s a Rhino!

Unsuspecting kitty is just walking along, like ya do, when suddenly, the wall moves. Also, the wall has a big horn.

Via Attack of the Cute

Comments

1. “Oh, dear dog, what is that thing?!?”

2. …said the rhino.

3. Mary (the first) says:

I hope rhinos are vegetarians.

4. kittens are ‘fearless’ up until a certain age…I sure hope someone got that kitty out of there…

5. They are! But they also have very poor vision… hope he dosen’t mistake kitteh for a fuzzy wuzzy vegetable…

6. rescue gal says:

I need to know if kitten is ok. Any more to this story????

7. whaaat? this is scary and worrisome.

8. Padawan kitteh begins combat training……

9. joools in PDX says:

Sign me up for the happy ending!

10. Kari Callin says:

Little cat, big dreams!

11. SlaveToCat says:

You know you’ve messed up big time when the police send in the Kitty Unit to take you down.

12. Biggest mouse evar!

13. Are you my mommy?

14. I, didn’t even notice the kitten.

15. The Original Jane says:

Read from right to left: Awww…Whoa Nelly

Read from left to right: Whoa…Awww…wait, someone snatch up the itty bitty kitty pronto!

16. The Original Jane says:

HA!

17. Maybe it’s a wall-rus.

18. It sort of reminds me of when the stuff comes to life in the Enchanted Tiki Bar.

19. *DED*

Not just meeeeeeeerelly DED but really most sinceeeeeeeeeeerely DED.

Signed,
    I (used to) represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild

(PS from the ded: nice job wi’ the whole “also the wall had a horn” bit :) )

20. which of course, brings THIS on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG73Pk1yUj8 ;)

21. Firdie, I picture you more as one of the Lullabye League:

22. (You’ll be a bust! be a bust! be a bust! in the HALLL OFFF FAAAAME!)

23. Clairdelune says:

OMG!! Did anybody notice the absolute adorabuhlness of the fuzzy kitty bottom???

24. To Rosemary P.B.:

25. :)

26. ;)

Don’tchew jist LOVE how all three of ‘em set their mouths off to the side like
    Edward G. Robinson?? they all have the same speech impediment yet you can
    SO TELL that they’re puttin’ that on …..

27. JustAnotherHeather says:

I did, but what kills me is the little spot on kitty’s leg.

28. This is kinda like Frodo looking up at Mount Doom.

29. But amirite? Do you actually tippy-toe around in a little pink tutu, and sing in a supersonic voice?

30. Martha in Washington says:

And then Kitteh says…I will love him and hug him and name him George.

31. Awe – best friends just start with a ” Hello Who Are You ?”. This is such a captivating photo / painting. Thank you for sharing that different species DO accept each other.

32. HA!

33. Here is a recent photo, Th:

34. until the next three steps forward where kitty gets mistaken for a mouldy piece of kiwi, and munched on.

35. Firdie, you have no mouf!!?? 8O

36. Would just die if there were a Marc Antony moment to be had with this pair.

37. Martha FTW!!!! :)

38. Now that’s what I call a face-off (or Face/Off)!

39. It’s part of a new diet …. pretty effective don’tchathink???? :)

40. Andi in NC says:

Makes me a little misty for ‘Tocktober – I just lurve a kitten butt….

41. Whoa! That Rhino is camouflaged to that wall like he meant to do that.

Also, fuzzy bottom FTW!

42. I think it looks more like each animal is thinking “Whiskey Foxtrot Tango!”

43. Looking at the picture REALLY closely, I think the rhino is actually a chalk or pastel drawing on the wall. And not real. And therefore no danger to that INCREDIBLY PRECIOUS LITTLE KITTEH, which is delightful because that kitten is darling and I wants it. *snuggles it*

44. Firdie, I knew it! I just knew it!!! ;) lol

45. “Tha PRECiousssssss….”

46. …MY preciousssssssssssssssss. >_> Keep back and nobody loses a finger.

47. ‘Round here, them’s fightin’ words!

48. If the rhino’s just a drawing on the wall, then that’s one h*ll of an example of trompe l’oeil!!!!!!

49. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, perhaps? The QTE has addled many brains…..

50. I second the itty bitty kitty rescue, The Original Jane!