That’s Not a Wall, That’s a Rhino!

Unsuspecting kitty is just walking along, like ya do, when suddenly, the wall moves. Also, the wall has a big horn.

Via Attack of the Cute

1. “Oh, dear dog, what is that thing?!?”

2. Maybe it’s a wall-rus.

3. which of course, brings THIS on: ;)

4. To Rosemary P.B.:

5. …said the rhino.

6. Mary (the first) says:

I hope rhinos are vegetarians.

7. They are! But they also have very poor vision… hope he dosen’t mistake kitteh for a fuzzy wuzzy vegetable…

8. kittens are ‘fearless’ up until a certain age…I sure hope someone got that kitty out of there…

9. rescue gal says:

I need to know if kitten is ok. Any more to this story????

10. whaaat? this is scary and worrisome.

11. Padawan kitteh begins combat training……

12. joools in PDX says:

Sign me up for the happy ending!

13. Kari Callin says:

Little cat, big dreams!

14. SlaveToCat says:

You know you’ve messed up big time when the police send in the Kitty Unit to take you down.

15. The Original Jane says:

16. Biggest mouse evar!

17. Are you my mommy?

18. :)

19. I, didn’t even notice the kitten.

20. The Original Jane says:

Read from right to left: Awww…Whoa Nelly

Read from left to right: Whoa…Awww…wait, someone snatch up the itty bitty kitty pronto!

21. I second the itty bitty kitty rescue, The Original Jane!

22. It sort of reminds me of when the stuff comes to life in the Enchanted Tiki Bar.

23. *DED*

Not just meeeeeeeerelly DED but really most sinceeeeeeeeeeerely DED.

I (used to) represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild

(PS from the ded: nice job wi’ the whole “also the wall had a horn” bit :) )

24. Firdie, I picture you more as one of the Lullabye League:

25. (You’ll be a bust! be a bust! be a bust! in the HALLL OFFF FAAAAME!)

26. ;)

Don’tchew jist LOVE how all three of ’em set their mouths off to the side like
    Edward G. Robinson?? they all have the same speech impediment yet you can
    SO TELL that they’re puttin’ that on …..

27. Firdie, you have no mouf!!?? 8O

28. It’s part of a new diet …. pretty effective don’tchathink???? :)

29. But amirite? Do you actually tippy-toe around in a little pink tutu, and sing in a supersonic voice?

30. Here is a recent photo, Th:

31. Firdie, I knew it! I just knew it!!! ;) lol

32. Clairdelune says:

OMG!! Did anybody notice the absolute adorabuhlness of the fuzzy kitty bottom???

33. JustAnotherHeather says:

I did, but what kills me is the little spot on kitty’s leg.

34. This is kinda like Frodo looking up at Mount Doom.

35. Martha in Washington says:

And then Kitteh says…I will love him and hug him and name him George.

36. Martha FTW!!!! :)

37. HA!

38. Awe – best friends just start with a ” Hello Who Are You ?”. This is such a captivating photo / painting. Thank you for sharing that different species DO accept each other.

39. until the next three steps forward where kitty gets mistaken for a mouldy piece of kiwi, and munched on.

40. Would just die if there were a Marc Antony moment to be had with this pair.

41. Now that’s what I call a face-off (or Face/Off)!

42. Andi in NC says:

Makes me a little misty for ‘Tocktober – I just lurve a kitten butt….

43. Whoa! That Rhino is camouflaged to that wall like he meant to do that.

Also, fuzzy bottom FTW!

44. I think it looks more like each animal is thinking “Whiskey Foxtrot Tango!”

45. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, perhaps? The QTE has addled many brains…..

46. Looking at the picture REALLY closely, I think the rhino is actually a chalk or pastel drawing on the wall. And not real. And therefore no danger to that INCREDIBLY PRECIOUS LITTLE KITTEH, which is delightful because that kitten is darling and I wants it. *snuggles it*

47. If the rhino’s just a drawing on the wall, then that’s one h*ll of an example of trompe l’oeil!!!!!!

48. “Tha PRECiousssssss….”

49. …MY preciousssssssssssssssss. >_> Keep back and nobody loses a finger.

50. ‘Round here, them’s fightin’ words!