Twilight: Breaking Dawg, Part 2

In the final chapter in the saga, Edward accidentally bites Jacob, transforming them both into were-vam-wolf-pires, or something or other like that.

Via cuatrok77.

Comments

1. Still a better ending than the movies/books. Much cuter too.

2. Better everything than the movies/books.

3. shiny white puppeh teefs
    eyebrow dots, deserving of their own Rule and/or Tag
    beauty mark on the biter
    wonky ears on the bitee
    smooshed in cheek flap
    black muzzles
    supersoft puppeh fur

These are a few of my favorite things!

signed,
    never read/seen a bit of it, but I lurves me some puppehs

4. fleurdamour says:

Twibite

5. HAW! Just what all those slash-fanfic writers were hoping for.

Does this mean they’ll go away, now? :P

6. + EPIC sideeye!!!!

7. Killer Puppeh of Caerbannog has nasty, big, pointy teeth!

8. Half vampire and half lycan? Haven’t the Underworld franchise suffered enough?

9. We can only hope.

10. OMG! eyebrow dots. *rallies to get the signs*

And, @Tracylee…you ain’t missing much :) If only I could claim that I hadn’t seen or read those books.

11. NTMTOM…..can you submit that ending to Ms. Meyer? I quite like that one better than any of the endings of ANY of the books :)

12. Dudes, the post after this one with the pup under the covers disappeared. ‘Sup with that?

13. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

*slowclap*

14. I noticed that too… [cue Twilight Zone music]

15. I totes agree: eyebrow dots should have their own tag.

16. dee dee dee dee, dee dee dee dee

17. Hey, how’s the Skipster doing?

18. Team Kibble versus Team GushyNoms….the epic battle never ends…..

19. I expect to hear from the doctor this afternoon with the blood results, and hope that we can get him on some kind of treatment right away. And then hope that the poop goes back to normal quickly. For his sake and for the sake of the mom who has to clean up.

20. Mary (the first) says:

Exactly what I was thinking .. I’m “Team Dawg” !!

21. Mary (the first) says:

You could claim you haven’t. We won’t tell on you….

22. Well, ask Michael Sheen why he’s in both. :P

23. Martha in Washington says:

Yep…this storyline is MUCH better! I’m Team NTMTOM!

24. You mean Wesley Snipes…the guy that likes the TV show “Chums”?

25. awwww! i want to be a were-vam-wolf-pire!!!!!

26. The secret to eternal life is dawg bref?

27. Well, it’ can’t be the guy who plays Willie Mays Hayes. 8O

28. The Original Jane says:

Who WILL Bella choose now?

29. Nah, they’ll just write 50 Shades of Greyhound.

30. That’s awesome. Because the other Wesley Snipes also plays a “half-breed daywalker” in Blade :)

31. Am I the only one who had “The sound of music ” pop into my head?

32. I wouldn’t doubt it.

33. As George Takei posted on his Facebook page, “I’m soooo over sparkly vampires!”

34. *facepalm * *grins * * claps enthusiastically * :-D

35. Vampire+Wolf = Hybrids!! Y’all don’t watch Vampire Diaries!? Two words: IAN SOMERHALDER. Now go drool. (plus he does amazing work for animals and our planet! )

36. ;)

Besides, NOBODY reads CuteOverload. Has no following a-tall.

37. WINS

(however they ARE pretty and WHITE so his dentist is doing a FAB job.)

38. or, alternatively — in Hitchhiker’s Guide/ Universe, was the secret of life “49”???

I didn’t read it myself; my bf was reading it so I’m not even sure I got the Cliffs Notes
    summary of it..we…uh….got….uh DISTRACTED yeh that’s it!!!

39. pupfanatic says:

Ian S. is totally, completely gor-gee-us. But, nary I watch or read anything w/ the word “vampire” in it, lest I lose all dignity.

40. Nooooo!!!!!

41. Speaking of that movie, OMG if we get one more dog in named “Bella”, I’m afraid I’m going to hurl! :D

I’m not kidding, it is always dogs (usually Yorkies and Malteses) and never cats. It is probably one in every 15 new dogs. Please, why not Edward or Jacob or Alice, Jasper, Emmet, Rosalie, or heck, Dakota Fanning?!

*note: but for the 3 main characters, I had to use IMDb to get the rest of the names…you know, just so you don’t think bad of me!”

42. Twas ackshually 42, mmmkay? ;-)

43. Martha in Washington says:

Uh huh, yeah, sure, we believe you. Don’t we peeps? ;)