Commence Operation Snorfersnorfs

Stand aside or prepare to be snorfed! It’s feedin’ time!

Today is a good day to be snorfed by, The Telegraph!

Comments

1. What kind of peeg is that?? O_o

2. The earses are magnificent! Also, the wrinkularity is off the charts.

3. ooooo, wait till tracylee sees these ears! :)

4. Adorable pigs trotting their hearts out in this season’s hottest revival, “A Chorus Swine.”

5. Dis wittle piggy went shopping,
    Dis wittle piggy stayed home (and read summer blockbusters)
    Dis wittle piggy ate nomsies,
    Dis wittle piggy had none (because he’s trying out this low-carb thing)
    And this wittle piggy played Wii, Wii, Wii all night long.

6. Dora, I couldn’t stand not knowing, so I popped on over to the Telegraph link:
    Proud sow Miep with her new brood, the first litter of rare Meishan piglets to be born in the UK for 30 years at Whauphill Farm, Dumfries and Galloway. Meishan piglets are a popular breed in China because of their unusually large ears and wrinkly faces but have never been properly introduced in this country. Owner Linda McDonald-Brown, 51, brought the litter’s year old mum Miep and nine months old dad Wrinkles over from northern Holland with her husband Graham earlier this year. And two weeks ago Miep gave birth to the litter, which contains seven girls and one boy.

7. *snicker* “Wii, Wii, Wii all night long.” :lol:

8. Wow, yes, I want to know what breed of pig that is.. fabulous! Don’t you think pigs are amazing creatures.. yet we treat them shockingly. I refuse to eat pork bacon ham salami sausage etc on principle because of the way we “farm” pigs. The most appalling images of torture come from secret filming by Animals Australia. I know this is a happy cheerful site and probably not the place for my wee rant but small acts of commitment and kindness matter in this world. And, yep I still miss a tasty BLT!

9. Hey, brinnann! Long time no see! How the heck are you?

10. Stands up and applauds wildly!

11. ROFL

12. The Mom looks so proud.

13. Mommeh Miep is just bursting wif Porkitudely Pride…….: :wink:

14. baileysgrandmom says:

Peegs, or clones? Just askin’…

15. Sasha's Mum says:

EVERY day is a good day to be snorfed! Esp. by such snorfers as these!

16. This photo would work for Nosevember or Tocktober. Take your pick. :mrgreen:

17. Can I baby sit ?

18. I’m with you!

19. Mary (the first) says:

So, Miep and Wrinkles had 8 piglets altogether, 7 girls, one boy. I only see 7 piglets so maybe the one little boy decided he didn’t want to be in the photo with all those girls? Or he’s hidden somewhere.. Regardless, congratulations to Miep, Wrinkles, Linda and Graham! These guys are adorabuhls!

20. Mom’s been makin’ bacon.

21. sorry y’all, but this only makes me think of…

“When he was a young warthog”
    (“When I was a young warthogggggg!”)

“He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal
    He could clear the savannah after ev’ry meal”

“I’m a sensitive soul though I seem thick-skinned
    And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind”

22. Eyore peegs! Squee!!!

23. Anita Magar says:

Ratty- so true! this is cute site, but sometimes we need to reflect on little on the fate of the creatures that we view. Thanks for the reminder

24. If JIm Henson were alive, I’d cast them for the Dark Krystal sequel.

25. lisaLassie says:

me too

26. okay try living in Memphis, my entire life, and giving up pork 15 years ago. it’s the one meat i really liked the taste of. but seeing these photos makes me glad I quit eating them!

27. oh wow it’s an Eyore and Piglet mash-up! ha ha thanks for the memory

28. Joins in the wild applause.

29. Are those pigs or “truncated” elephants?? :-)

30. Fird Birfle says:

*applaud’s brinnann’s Stellar Research Skillz*

31. Fird Birfle says:

concur w/ both observations.

32. Fird Birfle says:

*takes a pic for the NYT review*

33. Fird Birfle says:

mom be SMILIN ‘ ‘:)

34. Fird Birfle says:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand let’s try that agin : :)

35. Fird Birfle says:

YAY-ness!

36. Fird Birfle says:

Also in the News tonight:

was not Miep a name of one individual who Did Good Things for the Frank family
    (Diary of A. Frank), WWII….if my memory has anything left in it (?)
    maybe Miep and that family were able to keep the Frank family in hiding for quite awhile later than would have normally been the case???

…..I THINK I recognize that name ….

37. Fird Birfle says:

ALSO also: howzabout maybe a “Matchingks” Tag???

38. rescue gal says:

I don’t eat anything that has a face. I mean really- look at those faces!! :)

39. “Hey,Pumba! Not in front of the kids!”

40. Your memory be correct.

41. je te remercie, mem sahib :)

42. Astute observation!

43. Andi in NC says:

agree!

44. Operation NoseBeep commencing in…
    Three…
    Two…
    One…

*BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP*

And a *BumBeep* for the little piggy that wouldn’t turn round for the photo.

45. Wrinkly snorfers!

46. *yawn* Saturdays are so looooooooooong when there is no new post. *head thuds onto desk*

47. Fird Birfle says:

*tucks a frilly pink piwwow under skippymom’s hed*

48. Thanks, Fird. I’m okay now that the next kitten showed up. Having tea right now.

49. The piglet on the left looks like Eeyore!

50. Those are the ugliest cute things I’ve ever seen! Also the cutest ugly things, coincidentally enough.

51. Blue Footed Booby says:

The day after the first Wii came out (I was in college) some guys in some of my classes had cuts, bruises, a black eye, etc. The prof. asked what the heck happened. The answer: “Wii injuries.”

I was one of injured. My mommy says I’m special.

52. toborzgrrl says:

Holy pig! It’s Habeas Corpus from all those Doc Savage books I read as a kid…

53. Awethome!! Thanks for pigging that up…er….digging that up!! LOLZ