Attention All Hoomins That Are Owned By Pugs

Want to have your little Pugster drawn by New Yorker cartoonist Victoria Roberts?

Book publisher W. W. Norton is hosting a “Pug-lication Party” for Robert’s new book “After The Fall.”  It’s about three anerable pugs living in Central Park. You can submit your Pug Pix so that she can draw the New Yorker version of them. Details are here. It’ be cool if some Cute Overloader won…

Smooshed Pug Tongue via Pinterwebs.

Comments

1. Uhhhmm, did it melt…???

2. That couple that Victoria Roberts always draws looks just like my dad and de-facto stepmother.

3. PS: Love the Don Martin noises in the hovertext! Schloomph. :P

4. :lol: Is he trying to do tongue push ups?

5. Fird Birfle says:

SO AWESOME I cackled like an evil character in a comic book.

6. sproing a leak, looks like

7. Once A Fish says:

Actually, that’s what I do after ONE push-up.

8. I was thinking more on the lines of “PBTHTHBHBHBHBTHTHTHHHH”

9. I shall take the melted pug pup and put him back together. No need to thank me…I’m just doing what is best :)

10. Spit baths!

11. Fird Birfle says:

Gigi: I hope that he isn’t tryiing to do t.p.u’s,
    b/c I don’t imagine that would “work out too well for him”, as Dr. Phil puts it !!!! :)

12. Fird Birfle says:

pssst Emmylee — have a lookout for “helpers” victoreia and skippymom….they’re adorably cute, both of ‘em, but they might not get an A + for “community -oriented motives” …..although I’m quite sure if they got custody of the melted pup they’d treat him so well he’d probably just melt from the pampering, again !!!!

13. sure, he’s been left out in the sun a little too long, but his velvet earses still look pretty nice…

14. I’m not sure whether I should feel complemented or insulted……… (JK)

15. Fird Birfle says:

99% complimented.

But WE’RE WATCHING YOU, LADY !!!!!

16. Fird Birfle says:

oh nooooooooooooooooooo tracylee hasn’t got ANY
    addiction/ earhab issuuuuuuuuuuues, uh-uh.

17. the velvet earses are my favorite part. totally nommable.

18. Oh, good! That’ll help my persecution/conspiracy complex…….. :p

19. lisaLassie says:

MacPuggerson Park is melting in the dark,
    All the soft brown chubb is coming down,
    Someone left the Pug out in the rain,
    I don’t think that I can stand it,
    If I cannot get my hand on it,
    Cause I just can’t take the Cuteness once again, Oh Noooooooooes!

20. That was my stepfather in the cartoons!

21. Yummm….floor tile flavor.

22. :)

23. I sent Mr. Poe and Miss Daisy’s picture. Too fun!

24. Jenny Hazlett says:

Molly and Gus have had their pictures submitted. You may recognize Molly as your October 12, 2012 Cute Overload Page a Day calendar girl. Gus is her recently adopted (through Mid-Atlantic Pug Rescue) brother.

If you need your fill of Pugs, why not head over to their website (www.midatlanticpugrescue.org) and have a lookee. Lots of cute babies in need of homes! You could have your own Pug puddle in your living room. Just think about it…

25. warrior rabbit says:

wooo! kudos

26. warrior rabbit says:

That was Robert Harris, right? Did he write it, too? I never thought that LSD had *anything* to do with that song. No. Not at all.

27. lisaLassie says:

(ty for the kudos) Jimmy Webb wrote it. Richard Harris is the one who “sang” it most famously but others did to. My friends and I hated it (Mom loved it) and our biggest yelled question was: “What kind of idiot leaves a cake out in the rain! Bring the cake in!” We were not won over by the intended metaphors. The young can be so harsh.