Cute Overload Video MegaMix®!

For some reason, this frantic song takes me back to the vintage days of MTV.

And if it doesn’t make you wanna go out and snorgle a kitteh, nothing will.

Song by Parry Gripp.

Comments

1. OMG WE HAVE A THEME SONG !!!!!!! Do we sing this when ever two of us meet ?
    (some one please say yes !)

2. Yes, of course we do! (a little self-delusion never hurt anybody) :)

3. Is there a ringtone? I must have eet!

4. So I find myself in the Mod Lounge and nobody has even started the coffee. I’ll get right on it – it will go nicely with the sour cream streusel coffee cake I just found. Yum!

5. Yess! And instead of a funny handshake we boop a kitteh’s nose.

6. Absolutely!! Boop!

7. So THAT’S where the sour cream streusel coffee cake went! I thought it was gone ages ago.

BTW – the song takes me back to early MTV days, too — for some reason, it makes me think of the Buggles and the first video ever played on MTV — “Video Killed the Radio Star”. But maybe it’s just because Brinke mentioned early MTV and I’m feeling nostalgic this morning. (BTW2 – Fabulous line from a Steven Brust book: “Don’t you ever miss the days when you used to be nostalgic?”)

8. Can we get a Fave-Frame on EVERY SINGLE FRAME of that video please?

9. freetomato says:

I have PG’s “Fuzzy Fuzzy Cute Cute” as a ringtone in honor of my fubsy, fuzzy little red dog. I found it for free somewhere on the ‘net. If I can find this in ringtome form, I’ll share.

10. Possums! I tawt I taw possumszez! I deed! I deed see possumszez!
    Eets offeeshul nao!

11. I IZ DED! – Oh-fish-alley

12. Guinea peegs! Eet’s got guinea peeeegs! :)

Btw, my peeg Cupcake is not feeling too well right now, so if all you CO peeps could send her some warm fuzzee thoughts, I know she’d appreciate it.

13. Sending MANY warm thought to Cupcake! I hope you feel better soon. <3
    *hugs*

14. It’s about time CO got a Gripp on itself.

15. Dear Cupcake, may you soon be covered in happy sprinkles again. *gentle head pats*

16. Wow, simultaneously annoying and adorable. That is quite an achievement! And I don’t just want to snorgle a kitteh, but also boop a puppy and cuddle everything else!
    I definitely needed cheering today as I discovered my little Robrovski, Robbie has departed for the great wheel in the sky. :(

17. I’m gonna have that song stuck in my head all day.

18. SlaveToCat says:

I don’t have a kitteh to snorgle, but I think I can do a stealth snorgle on an unsuspecting co-worker without getting caught by the HR police.

19. Warmz & fuzzeez, li’l Cupcake!

20. Sending out lots of warm fuzzies to leetle Miss Cupcake. You need to be up and running in plenty of time for the big food fest next week!

21. Tbe best Parry Gripp song is still “Baby Monkey Riding on a Pig” Find it on YouTube.

22. LOVE!!!! And I don’t even care if the song is stuck in my head all day….I DON’T CARE! overload, overload, cute cute cute cute overload!

23. Absolutely YES! overload, overload, cute cute cute cute overload!

24. Poor little Cupcake. I hope you start feeling better fast – it’s not fun to be a sick little peegie. Happy thoughts and sprinkles coming your way!

25. a ha ha ha ha!! ;-)

26. OH NOOOO! {{{HUGGZZZZZZSSSZZZZ!!}}

27. Ah the earworm is back!! Just when it took me 537 days to get it out of my head the first time.

28. Thank you to you all, on Cupcake’s behalf. I really think she might be heading towards the Rainbow Bridge, since she has lived a good long happy 5 piggeh years, but I will do what is best for her.

29. Oh Bookwolf, I am so sorry. Hugs and warm thoughts to you!

30. I am feeling an ENCORE PRESENTAYSHE coming on.

31. ER. MAH. GERD. CERT ERVERLERD! :-D I used the ERMAHGERD Translator for that one. You can find it at: http://ermahgerd.jmillerdesign.com/#!/translate

32. D’oh! Mod Lounge for me. Where’s that coffee and cake? :-)

33. Aww sweetie, I hope you’re wrong about that. In any case, I’m sure she’s had the best possible piggeh life with you. *hugs*

34. I’m sooooo sorry, hon! I just know your Robbie is waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. Lots of warm huggles.

35. Sometimes I walk around my office singing that. Oddly enough, my co-workers still think I’m a nut job. :)

36. Hear! Hear!

37. *gasp* Just *gasp*

38. Reminds me of the LLama song: “…llama llama duck…..”

39. I went running and screaming from the room with my ears covered….and now it continues to play a continuous loop in my head….

40. Cuteoverload on speed.

41. But it *has* to be an improvement over that horrid “dance” “sensation” from a decade or so ago…..the one where the name starts with an “M” and ends with an “A”.

(Oh, great, I started it in my own head! Quick, gimme a kitteh to distract me!)

42. The Original Jane says:

SLOW DOWN THE VIDEO! Oh, and the song is definitely “Welcome to Duloc” played backward and speeded up.

43. lisaLassie says:

Hugs to little old peeg and hugs to you for taking such great, loving care of her.

44. lisaLassie says:

Sooo sorry you had to say goodbye to your dear pet.

45. I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you over the ice picks in my ears.

46. *SQUEEEEE!!!!* My kitteh is at 0.33! (the one surrounded by ponies!)

47. CoconutCheez says:

*cries* I’ve lost my piggie who lived to a ripe old age of nearly 7 yr old earlier this year. Lots of hugs to you and lil Cupcake!! *cries some more*

48. The Hamster Dance?

…oh no wait, now I know which one you mean *bangs head on desk repeatedly*

49. AWW :cries: I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear sweet pet, Bookwolf :cries:

50. Oh, congratulations, Amber :D I so want to snorgle your kitty and all of the other kitties featured in this video which I LOVE :D (Okay, so I am a little weird but who is not?!)