Copied Cat

After many fruitless hours of hissing, growling, and arching of backs, Marvin and his evil doppelgänger put their heads together and resolved their differences.

Via PuzWorld.ru.

Comments

1. What a sweet bundle of fur hiding such an evil mind.

2. [laugh/choke with macaroni & cheese in my mouth] Mike, I love you.

3. Duplicat is twice as cute.

4. Macaroni and cheese? Did you bring enough for all of us?

5. T.U.M.? Are you seeing this?

6. Yes, please, I will have some as well.

7. yeah, ceej, now you have to share with the class.

8. Sowwy… it was leftovers and it’s all gone now… :(

9. TWOO TINEE TABBEES!

10. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

“I’ve got ‘em right where I want ‘em. He won’t be able to hit ‘escape’ so easily now!”

11. Was it homemade or boxed? =-O < not sure if that's the Smiley I'm looking for, but oh well.

12. It was boxed, Krogers brand, made with soy milk, and some frozen green beans thrown in, since I am a bad vegetarian, and never eat enough veggies. Is that enough details for you all? ;)

13. This just screams “Saturday morning cartoons ” to me

14. I put little pieces of hot dogs in my mac&cheese.

15. I used to do that, Oscar Mayer hot dogs, until I became a vegetarian…

16. I’d say he’s a carbon copy of himself but I bet lost of the peeps here don’t remember or ever used carbon paper.

17. [raising hand] I do! and white out!

18. Guys, I will make a big dish of homemade m & c and serve it to everybody who wants some. Just give me 45 minutes.

19. And a manual typewriter on which you could back up and it would type white over your mistakes but the letters never really lined up right.

20. phred's mom says:

me too! Hated typing w/carbon paper!

21. Count me in as one of the oldsters who still cringes at the thought of carbon paper. *gulp*

22. I also remember mimeographs….and their awesome smell :D

23. Mmm, that was a great smell.

24. By the way, do we have a “Cats Can Sleep Anywhere” tag?

25. Since no one else has mentioned that one gray toe on the left front paw, I do believe it is mine to nom…?

26. Resolved their differences? They look the same to me.

27. That evil doppelganger is SUCH a copy cat. That’s probably what started the row in the first place.

28. Fird Birfle says:

izzit 45 min yet? I’m HONGrY and boy howdy Ah gots t’admit
    that that thar sticky cheezy stuff sounds like it kood b gud BUT NO SOY EWWW

signed,
    YOU’LL NEVER MAKE ME EAT GUD, Mr. Policeman…
    You’ll just hafta shoot me..

29. Fird Birfle says:

SO DO Penny & Sheldon!!!

Signed,
    *knock* *knock* *knock*
    *Penny?*

[etc.x 2]

30. Fird Birfle says:

*YAY* and also *YAY*

31. It’s ready! Made with cow milk and Vermont cheddar and whole wheat elbows (but don’t tell Fird that last part). Hold out your plates, everybody!

32. Fird Birfle says:

BUT after those, but before computers/ word proc. got to be everywhere.. electric/ electronic typewriters which remember the previous keys (only before you went to the next line) had a memory and the clear tape LIFTS THEM

*YES I HAVE A LOVELY, LIGHTWEIGHT LITTLE SIMPLE Brother typewriter
    (paid a whole $50 for it and it’s 95% brand newish) and when I want to send a PHYSICAL piece of self-expression to someone there is no computer
    printer here at this dungeon ….so I JUST TYPE that baby up. No having to synch whether one item is set up with Word but the other component is on Vista
    (don’t even get me STARTED on Vista…) Don’t need no goldarn WWW to send a GOLDARN piece o paper daggonit!!!
    *stamps tiny feet, shakes tiny fist in the air*

OH

and here in Jax tucked away under a few “spreading” [sorry it's not a chestnut tree, Mr. ] is the most AWESOME large family-owned place which STILL REPAIRS AND SELLS secondhand t’writers!!! AND he’s even got three display cases with the COOLEST old old old strange eccentric models. One of them is a ROUND piece of typing equipment…others from like 1901, etc etc. Really weird-looking contraptions, not even QWERTY

TA DAAAAAA

Signed,
    I’m still not convinced about these DANG, new-fangled
    “computer” thingamabobs….

oh ps if anypeeps is/ are interested, I just set up a Thing. I guess eventually I’ll do a blog there if I manage not to break the internet. The Thing I set up did show another Thing that said My Blog but “I have not yet begun to” yadda yadda yadda

This has to do with a Thing called CLIPBOARD (seems related but NOT the same thing as Pinterest and Google seemed to understand it also). The acct or whatever you call my Thing there is under the user name -???- YUP
    Fird_Birfle
    part of it is already active under that name so if anyone who is in a good mood wants to connect up with me there, goferit!!! But it’s brand new to me and I cornfuze so easily w/ this stuff so be patient, pweeze???

(the underscore is a required bit for the name to work)

sorry about babbling…but y’know….maybe this is where that there blog thinggie might come in handy????

Peace love & grooviness to
    pretty much everybody!!

L. Thomas Jax

33. Fird Birfle says:

ooooo I don’t mind a SLIGHTly crunchy type of macaroni…
    you did say to hold out a PLATTER, d’incha???

signed.
    Shifty Eyes

34. Fird Birfle says:

*somebody please go pickup an intoxication test from the local pharmacy…*

OH but WAIT wasn’t that the SAME smell as the fragranced markers/ different
    colors???

35. Fird Birfle says:

to my incredibly inadequate memoire, seems that I’ve seen several POSTS with text or captions along that line, but I don’t think I recall a phrase like that as a Tag….

I was not born looking at CO though so something could have been around, about
    which I’m insensible…

(don’t say it–) ;)

36. Fird Birfle says:

what flavor is grey??

also: goferit!!

37. In this case, probably kitty litter flavor. : )
    [commences loud toe nomming]

38. It’s licorice, of course.
    At least that’s what flavor Eddy’s gray beans are. Yes, I have tasted them.

39. Oh, so that’s what you were sniffing before you wrote that, shall we say, “lengthy” comment up above?

40. heh heh… “lengthy” … I can’t believe I actually read the whole thing… ;)

41. “Chewing gum on line, eh? I hope you brought enough for everybody!”

42. Try typewriters that didn’t have correction tape built in! So you either had to manually apply white-out (paint-it-on kind) and wait for it to dry, or pull out the page and re-type the whole bloody page……

(Yes, I went to high school *that* long ago!)

43. There’s no green beans in this version is there skippy??? *stares at the bowl*

44. I worry about you all…that means ceejoe, skippy and firdie. But I still love all of you just the same :)

45. After nomming this toe, I concur, skippymom–licorice it is.

46. Blazing Saddles! Wheee!

47. oh c’mon… the green beans are better with cheese on them…

48. no beans, no hot dogs. just cheesy goodness.

49. Fird Birfle says:

well, kids, that’s WHY I wanna try to have a different boutique!!!!

That way I can ramble about movies and existentialist literature en francais
    and autumn leaves and the Thoroughbred national racehorse farm in Co. Kildare Ireland (oh I guess that one could be here on CO) and the Morikami Japanese Museum at DelRey Beach in S. Fla and being a recovered ex-Catholic
    “and so forth and so on” !!!!

you guys am so sweet not to kill me !!! Ah luvs ya.

(oops maybe that last “k” word will send me to the Lounge???)

50. Emmylee, that is sweet of you to worry about us. But we are fine. Just fine!!!
    *skips away whistling a happy tune off-key*

51. I always feel better when people get the movie references I throw out. Usually it’s only my sister who gets my humor. :D

52. Mimeographs yea !!!! that one of a kind smell…. the purple color all over my hands,clothes, face……getting out of class so I could turn the crank till mu arm wanted to fall off ! GOOD TIMES !!!!!

53. ooops ! make that mY not mu

54. Fird Birfle says:

hmmm. Does this mean that I’m also your sister, then????

Signed,
    Not Clear, on More than one Concept ….

*giggle*

55. Fird Birfle says:

ok.

“mY, ” ’tis. :)

56. LOL, I’m still stuck on ‘Mike, I love you.’ :)

57. emmberrann says:

Hah! I gots you beat! I -‘member before there was white out! They had round typewriter erasers, had a brush-thing attached to them to brush away the eraser crumbs! And you had to manually erase the carbons, too!

58. baileysgrandmom says:

Oh yes, and I even got pretty good at “squeeze” and “spread,” if you had to get an omitted letter squeezed into a word, or needed to…hmmm, now I forgot what caused one to “spread.” HOWEVER, I have been doing an extraordinary amount of “spreading” in my personal life in recent years, iffen you know what I mean!

59. liquid paper :)

60. Are not all kitties like that, Kar :lol:

61. I remember using most of the stuff at school :D

62. Not that I know of, skippymom :)

63. Oh, I so want to gently pick up that sweet little kitty off that laptop for some cuddling :D

64. I totally relate.