Tee Many Martoonies

Arrgh, I really need to (hic!) schtop ordering sho many o’them (hic!) Fuzzy Navels. That last one (hic!) wasch jusht a leetle bit too fuzzy…

Amie L. presents Oliver!

Comments

1. I am a teetotaler, but I would make an exception for this kind of beverage!

2. Mary (the first) says:

What a beauty!

3. Too many drinks will leave you cat-a-tonic. *grasshoppers chirp*

4. I like my martinis shaken, not purred.

5. Fleurdamour says:

Meet me for drinks at the Kit Kat Klub.

6. I am completely hypnotized by the big golden eyes… Barkeep, pour me another!

7. Haha, I just got the reference to Oliver — olive, martini… get it?? :)

8. Bartender, I’m a little short on cash. Put this one on my tabby.

9. That would make you a squeetotaler.

10. Awww, Oliver looks just like my kitteh, with a pink nosey and eyeliner just like that.

11. [snort laff] I’m waiting for Tum to show up…

12. Fird Birfle says:

one additional clause or version —

“shaken, not furred.” :) (altho for a cat pun, that doesn’t QUITE work, logic-wise…)

13. Fird Birfle says:

you DO mean “hypMOtized”, don’tcha??? :)

14. Awesome headline, NTMTOM! I always enjoy your witty posts.

15. Or purr me another …;-)

16. Clairdelune says:

Did it again, Oakley! Take a bow. *clap clap*

17. Clairdelune says:

You guys are blinding me with your brilliant wit. :-)

18. Fird Birfle says:

2600: THAT deserves THIS !!!

Please to click on the web address below. When a new screen opens up, you will see a Beeg Red Button. PRESS the Beeg Red Button.

Then/ Also:
    if you look toward the top margin of that webpage/ screen, you will see that they have, very considerately, “loaded up” at least fifteen alternative “sound FX’ available.

Two LOVELY examples are a “cowbell” sound and a “crickets” sound

A CO regular from a few years back , (I cannot recall whom?)
    or it might have been skippymom or Theresa, directed ME to this page and I now forward that favor to you.

Unless, in your wisdom, you were aware of it before I was born ???

Enjoy your destination (the webpage) and my warmest congratulations to you,
    re. the bartender maintaining a tabby for ya !!!! UFDA!!!

19. Clairdelune says:

Please, Oakley, have mercy! :-D

20. Fird Birfle says:

GO ceejoe GO !!!!!
    SIGN her up for the spelling bee!! She has SKILLZ, this one :)
    (Mike does rather sprinkle some puns behind columns or around a corner…
    cleverly semi-concealed or resembling some average descriptive sentence)

and frankly, I like THIS Oliver an enormous amount more than I would enjoy
    ANYTHING in, on, around, among, behind, or within a mile of the nearest gin bottle.

*YUCKIEPOO gin*
    *plugs nose and makes face*

21. Why do I never get one of those?

22. My grandfather’s dog got drunk one time.
    He was sitting in the kitchen drinking a beer. Then Daisy (the dog) came in and looked at him like. “Can I have some? ” So he poured a little bit into her bowl and she drank it up, desided she liked it and asked for more. This went on 2 or 3 more times or until my grandfather finished the bottle of beer. When he let her outside to do her business afterward. She fell over, got up and tried again, and fell over again. After the fourth time she gave up and waddled off.

23. He’s the Olive-r in my martini! :P

24. ME! It’s ME! *waving pompoms*

25. Please Hammer, don’t hurt ‘em.

26. Miss Schnozz has been known to knock a table over and lap up the spilt beer from the floor. A dog after my own heart, I tell ya.

Now if only she could make me those danged G&Ts like I keep asking…

27. Someone ask for a martini?

28. Blue Footed Booby says:

My roommate has a cat that looks a whole lot like that. She’s old enough to vote and has trouble jumping, so when I’m at my computer she gives me that look to tell me she wants onto my lap (after poking me with her paw and meowing to get my attention).

Once on my lap, she climbs onto my desk and stands in front of my monitor so I can give her my full attention.

29. Ouch!

30. Make mine a TINEETABBEETEENEE!

If you prefer marmalade beer, you can have a Red Stripe.

31. All ya’ll make my day! ☺

32. Mine, too. Could be baby Belle’s twin.

33. Fird Birfle says:

YAY for 2600akley,
    YAY for la Therese, YAY for Theresa’s “pompoms” (*ahem* “so to SPEAK”) AND YAY for the I. R. page !!!!

*tosses rainbow glitter up in teh air*

34. Fird Birfle says:

*blank face*

“Wot, the treetrunk??”

signed,
    Shifty Eyes

35. Fird Birfle says:

36. Bwahahahahaha! I just watched The Thin Man this weekend !

37. Bartender …….Make mine a double !

38. I love them so much. :D

39. It does there are cats with no fur.

40. LOL! :-D

41. Um…tracylee? Are you suggesting that you, too, have been known to lap up spilt beer from the floor?

42. I LOVE those movies! Yes I know watching old movies of any kind as oposed to television almost all day every day makes me weird. Especially sense I’m only 13. Buy hey, where’s the fun in life without a few weird people here and there :-P

43. American short hair and calico, or Persian and Russian blue?:)

44. Fird Birfle says:

c’mon now a gal’s gotta be able to keep a FEW vices secret…

(JK ‘course)

45. Fird Birfle says:

:) YES

yay GIGI

*does a Snoopy victory dance in the endzone*

46. Kaya…weird people are my favorite people. they’re more interesting! ;)

47. “hypMEOWtized” perchance?

48. Oh, I so want to cuddle your dear sweet kitty, Oliver, Amie L. :D

49. YAY!!! :-D

50. Yeah, I have all day sober to Sunday up in. Gimmie!