Have You No Shame?

No smelly socks hoarded under the bed, no shredded expensive throw pillow stuffing all over everywhere, no stolen ice cream cones from little girls, no chewed up copies of War and Peace, no regurgitated pantyhose, no busted out screen doors when left alone for three minutes?!

What kind of puppy are you?

This is Felicia H.’s little angel, Sheldon.

Comments

1. Alice Shortcake says:

Don’t be fooled by the innocent expression. He’s just taking his time, planning an act of unspeakable canine depravity.

2. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Just gimme some more time! I promise, by the time you get back from work tomorrow, there won’t be a house anymore! I promise!

3. Martha in Washington says:

Yep, he’s just waiting till you’ve let your guard down then…POW! There goes the Ming Dynasty vase, the antique Persian rug and the first edition copy of “Pride and Prejudice”. :shock:

4. Puppeh is all: Thanks for the suggestions. Despite my lack of fumbs, I’ve been taking notes…

5. Sasha's Mum says:

Another entry in the “Pokey Little Puppy Look-Alike Contest.”

6. Oh don’t worry, he’ll do something sooner or later :-P

7. Do not be lulled by that innocent expression and covered-up police record.

8. What breed is he??????

9. When was the last time you saw your $700 Jimmy Choos?

10. Fird Birfle says:

oooooooh Alice WOT a lurvely little bit ‘o self-expression is that phrase!!

“unspeakable canine depravity” !!! NICELY done, ma’am

11. Fird Birfle says:

this is the canine equiv. of a shop full of car mechanic knuckleheads as one of them comes up with something asinine and his announcement is ALWAYS as follows:

“Hey GUYS — watch THIS !!!!!”
    (credit to Tom & Ray MagliozzI, NPR public radio — “Car Talk”)

12. Fird Birfle says:

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

13. Fird Birfle says:

*snerk* “COVERED-UP” police report.

(“No officer, these ARE NOT my jeans. See, I’m stayin’ wif mah COUSIN….”)
    (Whenever the story includes a *cough* “cousin” ….it is not gonna be a happy ending!)

14. Fird Birfle says:

Signed,
    I thought I was extravagant the *ONE*
    time in my life when I laid down $80 on an
    extra-special pair of shooz …..

15. Absorutery.

16. I think he’s a Boxer. That face says boxer to me. And if so….OMG LOOKITTHE BOXER!!!! :)

17. Sheldon – his name is Sheldon, people!! *thud*

18. He has a plan to land him on Dog Shaming’s all-time list working in his head now.

19. Juvie records, sealed and expunged. But WE KNOW.

20. Buzzinga!

21. Alice Shortcake says:

Fird, were I thirty years younger I’d be tempted to start a band called “Unspeakable Canine Depravity”.

22. He is a French bulldog. He is now 6 months old and is the best dog ever. He is so smart and loved by eberyone. He is the mascot at my Appartment building. He’s such a little bundle of love and smarts, hence the name Sheldon, from big bang theory. (: