And He Jumped Up on a Hickory Stump and said, “Pup, Let Me Tell You What!”

Kittens the world over, continue to school pups on cat superiority.

And the dogs just drool over it…

Via Cutest Paw.

1. Is this a literal visual representation of Cats Rule and Dogs Drool?

Love how the German shepherd just sits there with a “please, go on…” look on his face.

2. The Kitteh went down to Georgia!

3. I want a tinee tabbee tree.

4. You don’t have one?

5. Can you believe it!?!

6. Wow. 8O

7. Fird Birfle says:

*Sets up a Tips Jar
    in the Mod Lounge, labelled *FOR T.T.T. , for T.U.M.*

8. Fird Birfle says:

“Excuse me, is there a Dendrologist in Tha House???
    I’m curious to whether we can confirm via a core sample, that this is, indeed,
    a Hickory Stump.”

Academic and Nerdy to the Core of my being and in my DNA.

(but ackshually I DO “reco’nize” that the title is a
    take off on song “Devil/ Down/ Ga”…I just wanted to be pedantic and silly)

9. An arborist would d, too, probably. :P

10. Fird Birfle says:

I tell ya, you just can’t get expert help these days…..

(JK, Theresa :) )

11. PS: Happy Diwali!

12. Pup for one welcomes his feline overlord.

13. Kibble on the mountain, run pup run!
    Kitteh’s in the house of the rising sun…

14. Martha in Washington says:

Granny does your dog bite?
    No, child, no!

15. That’s not my dog.

16. Fird Birfle says:

eh voila

(poussez le bouton rouge, s’il vous plait :) )

17. Fird Birfle says:
  18. …and if you elect me your next president, I promise kibble in every dish and two chew toys in each bed! [kitteh’s stump speech].

19. Fird Birfle says:

WOW stump speech aka elections campaigning — NIIIIICELY done.

20. Catwhisperer says:

I second that!

21. Martha in Washington says:

Pup says: “I don’t wanna eat it, I just wanna taste it!”

22. The kitteh went down to Georgia, he was lookin’ for a cheezburger to steal
    He was in a bind and his lil’ behind was willin’ to make a deal
    When he came upon the goggie fryin’ burgers a-sizzlin’ hot,
    And he jumped up on a smoked hickory stump and said “Goggie lemme tell ya what
    Bet you didn’t know but I’m a griddle-fryer too
    And if you’d care to take a dare I’ll make a bet with you
    Now you fry up a pretty good cheezburger pup but give the kitteh his due
    I bet a hot dog of gold against your soul I’m a better fry cook than you”

Okay, I tried :D

23. *applauds, throws pickles*

24. lisaLassie says:

25. That dog looks like he/she is about to give that sweet little kitty a tongue bath :lol: