More Punchlines Only Dogs Get

“…and then the penguin says, ‘but I thought this was the maternity ward!’ “

“Well, if you’re not the police, then what are all these Munchkins doing here?”

Walnuts?! I said ‘remember to bring home the walrus,’ you idiot!’ “

Wassup? asks Charlie Stinchcomb.

Comments

1. Queen of Dork says:

And then the Boxer said, “Not THAT piece of bacon! The other one!

2. Take my hooman, please!

3. Holy anti-gravity ears, Batman!

4. Queen of Dork says:

His ears are like that because he’s listening with all his might to all of the jokes.

5. emmberrann says:

HA-HA! And then he…. Hee-hee!!! So then he says… Stop me if you heard this before… He says… He says… This is just hilarIous, man!!!! He says…. Hahahahah!!!!

6. “A schnauzer, a boxer and a poodle walk into a PetSmart…”

7. PS The ears remind me of Akbar and Jeff from “Life in Hell”

8. Thank you. My life is happier because of you.

9. Queen of Dork says:

Wow! I adore “Life in Hell”

10. if I had this dog, I would have to name him Harvey Dent

11. This has somehow put in my mind Rude Dog, of Rude Dog and The Dweebs.

12. Somebody stop me, I’m laughing. *stares blankly at nothing specific then bursts out laughing like a rabid hyena on crack. *

13. Does anyone else see Jim Carey here?

14. Remember Akbar and Jeff with their little fezzes? And how the tassels on the fezzes would fly up in the air? :D

15. Alice Shortcake says:

*slaps thigh helplessly*

16. Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah…..Bat Dog!

17. He looks like Ren to me!!!

18. This pic cracked me up. I needed that today. :)

(What ees it, anyways? Chi-hooa-hooa? I loffs his perfectly divided haid!)

Now I am torn…I just made the Chi in sheepy PJs with his teddy bear my desktop pic, but this little guy is deserving of that honor, too…hmmm, decisions, decisions…

19. Queen of Dork says:

“a rabid hyena on crack.” Now I’M cracking up! Hahahahaha! That’s totally hilarious!

20. Queen of Dork says:

Do you remember that cartoon with the little girl who was all, “One way.” It was so funny! Me and my sister made up a song about it kind of. We lived on Macinack Island at the time and were preparing to go hike off into the woods to “live off the land” (wow. did THAT not ever work very well) Anyway, there was this woman who was our friend and my sister suddenly made up this song about her. It was a Sunday afternoon and we were on our snowmobile when we saw her on the street and Lulu sang, “Linda! Sunday! The one day to go One Way! McKee! (he-he). Be all that your can be! Hiayuuuuh!” (Yes. I come from a very long line of total and complete dorks).

21. Thank you. I aim to please :-)