It’s our first installment of Nosevember Honkers submitted by You, our Peeps. Keep those nose-tacular submishes coming! And remember, THE SCHNOZZULAR, THE BETTER. IfyouknowwhatImean.
1. The Force is Strong with this Schnozzle
Submitted by Jedi Susan G.
2. Parker Sur L’Herbe
PLUS Bendable Schnozzle Action
Parker pics portrayed by Pippa S.
3. Kinto the Akita (Sniffular Close-Up Action)
Via alert nose expert Alyssa W.
4. Beady Eye Factor: Off Scales
Melissa S. says “our dog Jammies proudly displaying the spoils of his favorite
past time: rolling in the mulch after swimming. It is the dog equivalent of getting breaded.”
5. Sparky “The Tongue” Kaboom
Sparky Kaboom (what an exquisite name) by Yasmin N.
6. Scrappy Mustachy
From Chrissy K: “This is our Jack Russell Terrier Scrappy, and her cold, squishy nose. I like to take super close-up pictures while she’s cozy in her fuzzy blankies!”
7. Olive [Max Stubbular’s fashionable cousine]
Lauren C. reports: “My one year old Corgi Olive loves her festive fall scarf!” OK, Calm down, Lauren.
8. Skye Budgiebird Wants In On This
Anastasia M tells us: “I got her in March of 2009 as a rescue. By some weird mutation her little cheek patches (which should be circular) are heart-shaped!” OK, those cheek patches are pretty adorbs.
9. Mishka The Unimpressed
Massive St. Bernard action from Anne S.
10. Enzo—He’s 110% Schnozzle
PLUS: Enzo Encore
Shubbmitted by Shubbe.
11. Stella the Slippery Nosicle!
Dripping cuteness by Nina M.
12. Teddy – Smaller Schnozzle but Still very Potent and Deadly
Bravely captured and sent in by Monika T.
13. (I’ll call him) George. The Bun.
Meghann M. reports: “I have attached a photo of my grumpy bunny George displaying his beautiful nose. Thanks for the website, it’s cheered me up many a time!” [Say in Scottish Highlands voice for the ‘many a time’ part]
14. Intense Grassular Sniffage
Blame your hay-fever on Janey E.
15. The eyes say ‘Nyerhe’ and the NOSE SAYS YES
Rocco’s hoomin is Muffy M.
16. I don’t always pose for Nosevember photos, but when I do, it’s for CuteOverload.com
From Katherine R. in Hong Kong: “In light of Nosevember I submit this nose-a-licious photo of my pup Muebles. This photo was taken while we were all on a junk trip here in Hong Kong.” Thank you for staying on top of Nosevember halfway around the world from us, Katherine.
17. Sleep-overs in the Sleep Sack
18. Godiva [Please Note: Privacy Tail]
Revealed by Laurie D.
19. Fanged Geoffrey
PLUS: Geoffrey (Extreme Fang LOL)
Geoffrey, also known as “The Mealworm Monster” was sent in by Nikki Y.
2o. And Finally, Nosevember’s Tiniest Schnozzle: Snoopy
More of Snoopy, a new Cute Overload favorite, here.
Want to see your ani-pal in a Nose-vember post? Consider submitting a photo to us here! Meg out [mic drop]