But It’s Part of the Act!

See, first I load up the table with crystal and fine china — y’know, stack everything really high, so it look like it’ll fall down any second, and then there’s a drum roll and on the count of three, whoosh! I yank out the tablecloth and nothing falls!

Now I’ll grant you, some nights the “nothing falls” part is a bit iffy…

Via Dog Shaming, currently available for children’s parties.

Comments

1. Teh puppeh eyes! I would forgive this sausage doggie for anything with that look.

2. ThirdShift says:

“Lies! The damn lies they tell about me, these so called ‘parents’! I am only 6 inches tall. What is this ‘tablecloth’ they keep talking about? ‘Food’? I have never seen any so called ‘food’ in this house.”

3. Ah, yes, the WeinerD2000 Vac-O-Matic (patent pending). It’s so powerful, it’ll even suck the tablecloth off the table!

I have the 2006 model in this EXACT color scheme and it has not lost any power over the years. It’s got a strong motor and I would venture to say that it is the most maneuverable vacuum I’ve ever owned! It can clean in tight corners and has a low, low clearance which is good for getting under anything. It even has an extendable, on-board tool that can automatically engage to reach in underneath the refrigerator and other hard to reach places! Yes, mine outperforms all of my other cleaning gadgets.

So, if you want a clean house, get the WeinerD2000 Vac-O-Matic (patent pending). It comes in a variety of colors and sizes too! Just be sure you empty it frequently; it’s such a tenacious vacuum, it will just keep sucking until its bag is full to bursting!

And god, what a mess THAT is!

4. Fird Birfle says:

most-excellent, mamabear :)

5. *puts in an immediate, overnight order for the WeinerD2000 Vac-O-Matic*

6. I’ve had the pleasure of two wieners in my life and they were both mooches in the extreme. But with big, baleful brown eyes, who can stay made for long?????

7. I’ve had the pleasure of two wieners in my life and they were both mooches in the extreme. But with big, baleful brown eyes, who can stay made for long?????

8. i believe you, height-challenged, fur-bearing, tail-wagging ear caddy!

why they keep using a tablecloth, particularly a poorly balanced one, is beyond me.

9. Guilty look – you’re doin’ it rite.

10. Let’s be honest, amateur move on the part of the parents.

11. lisaLassie says:

I believe doggy too. They would have to have a tablecloth that touched the floor and if they do, then even if he does pull it down it’s their fault for having such a long tablecloth.

12. lisaLassie says:

Standing and applauding!!!!!

13. Joins the clapping and adds whistles!

14. Fird Birfle says:

JenDeyan drank the KoolAid !!!!

15. Fird Birfle says:

nah the REAL bottom line is that those silly primates shouldn’t leave food out on the table, to begin with!!!

16. Absotively! Doglet needed to teach his hoomans a valuable lesson.