To Nom Or Not To Nom

That is the question.

Max’s cousin, Mango Stubbular, just cannot decide if she wants that morsel. And so it goes.

Thanks to DP&F

Comments

1. Behold Mango the great hunter of treats!

2. OMG, the sproinging action is too much. Who knew such stubbularity could sproing like that?

DED.

3. Happy dance!

4. He’s in a full burn!!!! From :08 to :11, he’s in a full burn!!

Round our house, we like to cry out, “he/she’s in a full burn” when one of our critters assumes this pose. The landing gear is tucked, the flaps are retracted, the ailerons are straight, the yaw is stabilized, the engines are wide open, flat out and as aerodynamic as possible.

He’s in a full burn!! He’s comin’ in hot!

(the only thing better than a ‘full burn’ is when one of the hounds’ ears has fallen so that their ears are ‘flapping’ out in front of them, making their backwards motion look even faster. -I DID mention that when in that position, we imagine them flying backwards, right?- or when the pig laid like that {then we’d shout, “Pig Missle!!!”})

We don’t have a different term for the hound dog, ear flappin’, full burn, we just shout it louder and usually go, “oooh, oooh! beforehand.

This corgi is breakin’ the squuuuueeee barrier, man!

5. “Barroo?” :D

6. Queen of Dork says:

She really did want the treat all along. She just had to show off her Prance of Stubbularity first.

7. fleurdamour says:

EXCELLENT baroo action!

8. fleurdamour says:

“The Mango Tango”

9. Fird Birfle says:

okay lady, WHO in yer family is a pilot? a jet pilot? a fighter pilot off carrier ships???

you know ENTIRELY too many terms of aeronautics jargon for the safety of Our Nation.

(JK of course)

10. “Shouldn’t it bounce? Why doesn’t it bounce?”

11. Mango thinks he’s a sproingy bebeh goat.

12. As the mom of two corgis (in succession), I say, “Get that one to the ER vet ASAP!” I have NEVER seen a corgi play with anything to eat; all gets gobbled down— before it hits the ground if possible — including some things that should not be eaten. Very funny and cute.

13. Kari Callin says:

Hey, it’s not every day a Mom says it’s okay to play with your food! Might as well enjoy it as long as possible! ;)

14. Driving down the street today, I see a lady walking a pair of Corgis. I start to slow down to take a look and I go, “Ooo, stubbulars!!!”

15. The other question is, of course, NTMTOM or not to NTMTOM.

16. Whether ’tis Tastier in the mouf to savor
    The Simply Yummies of outrageous Bacon,
    Or to taste Noms against a Sea of truffles,
    And by nomming them, end them: to kronsch, to eat ;-)

17. KittyMarthaPoo says:

The frequent “Baroo?”s to the camera are even better than the sproinging action.

18. Miss Mango is simply confused.
    “Why is the noms by itself? Maybe if I stare at it more noms will come. No? If I jumps around surely more noms will come. That didn’t werk?! I wants more noms! No more noms come? Okay. I eated it.”

19. mmcandykid says:

OMG!! AWWW!

20. It’s The Corgi Kibble Dance!

21. Fird Birfle says:

TOUCHDOWN DANCE!!!!

22. Fird Birfle says:

HUZZAH I SAY SIR; WELL DONE !!!!

23. Fird Birfle says:

Amendment: Miss Mango may be momentarily confuzzled, but the overarching point is that she is CUTE .

Signed,