Payback Lullabye

Now put on your jammies, and lay down your head,
And curl up with Teddy inside your soft bed.
Soon you’ll be in Dreamland, the place all pups fear,
And see what it feels like when he chews your ear.

FaveFrame™!

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

*paging traaaaaacyleeeeeeeeee*

2. Hahaahah…. I came here just to say: Tracylee! Someone else with an ear nomming fetish!

3. skippymom says:

Hi, ceejoe!

4. *sigh*
    you rang?

5. The eyelid plinking at 1:20 + sheep pajamas + fave frame = DED

6. Fird Birfle says:

you gotcher Hua Hua Eahs and yoah tiny teddee beauw eauwhs, heah, tl :)

7. Fird Birfle says:

WAIT WOT

I didn’t realize that the Hua Hua wuz werring sheep pjs, until I red yor note Saffron :)

8. Hey, s’mom – how’s it going? Haven’t been here much lately, drama at work…

9. skippymom says:

I’ve been trying to catch you–you were so nice to ask how we did in the Big Storm. We were fine.
    Hope the work drama is not too painful or irksome.

10. The jammies, the sleppy chi, the chewed up teddy… I’m afraid there is no coming back from this. I iz ded.

11. Glad to hear you’re all ok!
    Work drama is irksome, but this too shall pass… :)

12. Fird Birfle says:

“work” = “irk” :)

13. I will gladly give soft kronsches to his earsies on behalf of his teddy.

14. 260Oakley says:

A woof in sheep’s clothing.

15. Eeeeeeeeee! *thud* :-D

16. Elaine From L.A. says:

Sweet Overload!!!! And as previously mentioned~~sheepie jammies!!!! *And* once again, NTMTOM has outdone himself, poetically speaking :~)

17. Fird Birfle says:

vewwy vewwy nice indeedy, 260 :)

*shakes the 2600 pompoms and cheers boisterously*

18. emmberrann says:

This rates a snerk in bold, italics, and underscored. I needed a tissue after reading the above.

19. sabrina rose says:

So sweet….sigh….Dear sleepy little chihuahua and bitsy bear. So nice to see a cherished and babied puppers. I wuv him!!!

20. I need one of these badly.

21. If you think a teddy bear chewing on your ears is bad, try watching the video for the song “Uprising”!

22. I am dying to tuck him in with a baby blaknet.

23. Puppehs in PJs..who woulda…THUNK!

24. my cat has a teddy bear bunny and i won’t tell you what he does to it. ha ha. let’s home this pup keeps it platonic!

25. I just LOVE his jammies! What a super cute and vid :) Love it when he’s nibbling on teddy’s ear, very funny

26. Hahahha…that’s too funny. I came to say wow…it’s Tracylee’s kindred spirit. I still loves youse Tracylee :) I just couldn’t stop thinking that when I watched this :)

27. Firdie…methinks you gonna need the defribbamachigger things. Lots of fainting and going ded happenings here.

28. My preciousssssssssss! :)

29. Jeez, this video could make even my mom like Chihuahas. @_@ He’s like the opposite of the stereotype… no strung out shaking and crazy eyes on this guy. I want to kiss his little face.

30. Hey man, not all Chihuahuas are shaky and crazy-eyed. Some of us are lucky enough to live in Washington. And we’re pretty stoked about the good news in Colorado and Massachusetts.

Peace out,