Come and knock on our door…

We’ve been waiting for you
Where the kisses are hers and hers and his,
Three’s company too.

Attacked by The Cute.

1. I’ll have that stupid jingle in my head for a while but it was soooo worth it!

2. But none of us are showing our ages!

3. Fird Birfle says:

*blink* blink*

Age??? WOT age??? What is this of which you speak??

*blank facial expresh*

4. (mumbles something about dog years)

5. “Owl let you kiss me all you want. Oh yes I will!”

6. lisaLassie says:

Affectionate owl kissyface! Very common between owls.

7. Third owl looks like the grumpster of the group…hee hee…hahahahah :) the other two, sweet as can be :)

8. Grumpy needs a kiss. That’ll cheer him up.

9. “His Eye is on the Sparrow”, my eye! More like “His Talon is in my Eye”.

Fix this Oakley, I know there’s something there, I just can’t…see it. Maybe it’s this claw obstructing my vision.

10. 260Oakley says:

Hmm, that bird is guilty of conduct un-beak-coming of an owlfficer?
    Maybe someone more sparrow-minded than I can come up with a better one.

11. Wildlife applauses!!!!!!!!

12. Let me guess, the grumpy owlet to the right is supposed to be Janet or Mr Furley (or Mr Roper, if you prefer)?

13. Kari Callin says:

“Hold still! You’ve got something in your eye.”

14. Gah, I love owls. Did you know these burrowing owls are the size of beer cans? So you can pick them up in 6-packs.

15. is it cheaper by the case?

16. don’t you mean cheeper?

17. Fird Birfle says:

*wild, chaotic applause from the bleachers*

18. Hi, ceejoe! I’ve been chasing you around trying to get a message to you!

19. are you waving the pompons too?

20. a-HA!

Someone else spells it with one “m” and one “n!”

I’m not saying I do, but I saw that spelling once before and could never find a citation for it. I only found “pompom” as a correct spelling. What the hey?

21. ummm… I thought that was the way it was spelled… I just looked at and apparently either way is proper…

22. owl pick some up for the weekend

23. Isn’t it sweet, they’re holding hands…I mean claws.

24. Catwhisperer says:

Love the hovertext!

25. Fird Birfle says:

Have I already menshonned previously, that Owls are Officially Groovy, even when pouting b/c they aren’t in the Relationship?????

26. Fird Birfle says:

— And In a Related Story: I’m trying to merge this pic with some caption
    using the term “Butterfly Kisses”

27. Owl be seeing you
    on the Cute Overload webs
    with one eye open

28. Shouldn’t that be, “Three’s company, hoo?”

29. Fird Birfle says:

verr’ verr’ nahce, T.U.M. :)

I type wees an Outrageus, Fayk Frawnsch Acksahnt.

30. Whoowhoottie! I wanna grow owl with you!