Come and knock on our door…

We’ve been waiting for you
Where the kisses are hers and hers and his,
Three’s company too.

Attacked by The Cute.

Comments

1. I’ll have that stupid jingle in my head for a while but it was soooo worth it!

2. “Owl let you kiss me all you want. Oh yes I will!”

3. lisaLassie says:

Affectionate owl kissyface! Very common between owls.

4. Third owl looks like the grumpster of the group…hee hee…hahahahah :) the other two, sweet as can be :)

5. “His Eye is on the Sparrow”, my eye! More like “His Talon is in my Eye”.

Fix this Oakley, I know there’s something there, I just can’t…see it. Maybe it’s this claw obstructing my vision.

6. Let me guess, the grumpy owlet to the right is supposed to be Janet or Mr Furley (or Mr Roper, if you prefer)?

7. Grumpy needs a kiss. That’ll cheer him up.

8. 260Oakley says:

Hmm, that bird is guilty of conduct un-beak-coming of an owlfficer?
    Maybe someone more sparrow-minded than I can come up with a better one.

9. Kari Callin says:

“Hold still! You’ve got something in your eye.”
    “Yeh…YOU!”

10. Gah, I love owls. Did you know these burrowing owls are the size of beer cans? So you can pick them up in 6-packs.

11. But none of us are showing our ages!

12. Wildlife applauses!!!!!!!!

13. Isn’t it sweet, they’re holding hands…I mean claws.

14. is it cheaper by the case?

15. Catwhisperer says:

Love the hovertext!

16. don’t you mean cheeper?

17. owl pick some up for the weekend

18. Fird Birfle says:

*blink* blink*

Age??? WOT age??? What is this of which you speak??

*blank facial expresh*

19. Fird Birfle says:

*wild, chaotic applause from the bleachers*

20. Fird Birfle says:

Have I already menshonned previously, that Owls are Officially Groovy, even when pouting b/c they aren’t in the Relationship?????

21. Fird Birfle says:

– And In a Related Story: I’m trying to merge this pic with some caption
    using the term “Butterfly Kisses”

22. are you waving the pompons too?

23. Owl be seeing you
    on the Cute Overload webs
    with one eye open

24. Shouldn’t that be, “Three’s company, hoo?”

25. a-HA!

Someone else spells it with one “m” and one “n!”

I’m not saying I do, but I saw that spelling once before and could never find a citation for it. I only found “pompom” as a correct spelling. What the hey?

26. ummm… I thought that was the way it was spelled… I just looked at dictionary.com and apparently either way is proper…

27. Hi, ceejoe! I’ve been chasing you around trying to get a message to you!

28. Whoowhoottie! I wanna grow owl with you!

29. Fird Birfle says:

verr’ verr’ nahce, T.U.M. :)

Signed,
    I type wees an Outrageus, Fayk Frawnsch Acksahnt.

30. (mumbles something about dog years)